Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
fabianski/de gea 18:30 - Nov 14 with 1558 viewsderes

so real madrid wants de gea, again and man utd wanted fabianski in past so if real madrid will get de gea do you think fabianski can leave swansea for man utd? the funny thing is that in poland everyone is sure that fabianski will leave swansea soon because of some interview when he was asked about clean sheets he said that maybe it will change in a few months and he was smirking so of course everyone assumed that he is leaving swansea. do you think it is possible?
fabianski/de gea on 18:34 - Nov 14 with 1521 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering he's prone to making a mistake leading to a conceded goal every other game, I doubt anybody in the top half would want him.

Perhaps as a second choice keeper, like at Arsenal, but he will never find himself first choice at an elite club if he continues to regress like he has done at our club over the past 12 months.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

fabianski/de gea on 18:40 - Nov 14 with 1499 viewsmorningstar

I'm not sure if he will leave for Man Utd, but if he wants out then we would sell him no problem. We sell everybody to anybody who will stump up a decent price for our players. It's why we are 19th in the league.

Edit: Sorry there is an exception to this. We have sold all of our players who we have received good offers for except Ki. We wouldn't sell him....no way.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 18:52]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

fabianski/de gea on 19:00 - Nov 14 with 1412 viewsA_Fans_Dad

fabianski/de gea on 18:34 - Nov 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Considering he's prone to making a mistake leading to a conceded goal every other game, I doubt anybody in the top half would want him.

Perhaps as a second choice keeper, like at Arsenal, but he will never find himself first choice at an elite club if he continues to regress like he has done at our club over the past 12 months.

Wow, I actually agree with DYSS on something, wonders wiill never cease.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 20:32]
fabianski/de gea on 20:02 - Nov 14 with 1240 viewsJango

fabianski/de gea on 19:00 - Nov 14 by A_Fans_Dad

He's been bang average for the best part of this season and last. Nowhere near commanding enough.
fabianski/de gea on 20:25 - Nov 14 with 1161 viewsJethroJack

fabianski/de gea on 19:00 - Nov 14 by A_Fans_Dad

FFS, don't encourage the silly kunt.
fabianski/de gea on 21:09 - Nov 14 with 1056 viewsswans11

thought Madrid had transfer ban so can't sign anyone so de gea can't go there so fabianski won't be going united
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 21:10]
fabianski/de gea on 21:12 - Nov 14 with 1040 viewsdickythorpe

Fab is a good keeper, not great.
fabianski/de gea on 21:30 - Nov 14 with 993 viewsSwansNZ

He probably meant he’ll soon be sitting on our bench, thus not conceding any goals.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Login to get fewer ads

fabianski/de gea on 21:59 - Nov 14 with 938 viewsDyfnant

fabianski/de gea on 21:09 - Nov 14 by swans11

thought Madrid had transfer ban so can't sign anyone so de gea can't go there so fabianski won't be going united
[Post edited 14 Nov 2016 21:10]

Yup banned next 2 windows. I like Fab, if he was young maybe Man U but at 31 no chance

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

fabianski/de gea on 22:00 - Nov 14 with 935 viewsMrSwerve

fabianski/de gea on 20:02 - Nov 14 by Jango

He's been bang average for the best part of this season and last. Nowhere near commanding enough.

Slightly harsh, He's had a few decent posts to be fair.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

fabianski/de gea on 22:02 - Nov 14 with 925 viewsmorningstar

fabianski/de gea on 22:00 - Nov 14 by MrSwerve

Slightly harsh, He's had a few decent posts to be fair.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

fabianski/de gea on 23:40 - Nov 14 with 791 viewsJackFish

fabianski/de gea on 20:02 - Nov 14 by Jango

He was commanding when he first came here though, what's happened to that? In his first season he was such a breath of fresh air compared to Vorm because of his ability to come out and claim crosses, but he doesn't do it any more. Down to coaching I suppose?
fabianski/de gea on 13:24 - Nov 15 with 580 viewsDafyddHuw

fabianski/de gea on 23:40 - Nov 14 by JackFish

He was commanding when he first came here though, what's happened to that? In his first season he was such a breath of fresh air compared to Vorm because of his ability to come out and claim crosses, but he doesn't do it any more. Down to coaching I suppose?

Because in those days the club gave a fùck.
fabianski/de gea on 14:08 - Nov 15 with 534 viewsjasper_T

fabianski/de gea on 23:40 - Nov 14 by JackFish

Javier Garcia
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024