Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The first nail....... 17:46 - Nov 18 with 8503 viewsMurph75

Beginning of the end for Bob if we don't start getting results. He's running out of excuses. I hope to God he's gone before the Jan transfer window.

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/swansea-city-s-bob-bradley-time-for-talk
The first nail....... on 18:02 - Nov 18 with 5721 viewsmonmouth

First nail?

This is what he already looks like mun.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The first nail....... on 18:29 - Nov 18 with 5621 viewsHugeEnkins

The first nail....... on 18:43 - Nov 18 with 5562 viewsKGriz16

Do you think Ki undermined Bradley by saying what he said and then Bradley not agreeing? Are we seeing the fractions within the dressing room by two totally different remarks being said openly in public? I don't think Ki will be starting tomorrow because of that.

If I were a player who played in Olympics, World Cups and Euros? I wouldn't listen to Bradley. "What can he really teach me that I don't already know"

Players who have played in final(s) of international competitions?
"What have you done Bob?"
Oh, managed in second league of France and Norway, Wow.

A man who when he came in stated he's as good as the best managers in the World, doesn't seem to be doing that well does he even if the team isn't that good? They aren't even trying to play good football. Players clearly aren't listening to him, and in my opinion don't respect him. BB talks so much sh*t it's cringy. and he will go down as one of the biggest flops in Premier League history FACT! right after the American 'investors' milk him for all he's worth in the good old U S of A.
The first nail....... on 18:54 - Nov 18 with 5515 viewsJango

The first nail....... on 18:43 - Nov 18 by KGriz16

Do you think Ki undermined Bradley by saying what he said and then Bradley not agreeing? Are we seeing the fractions within the dressing room by two totally different remarks being said openly in public? I don't think Ki will be starting tomorrow because of that.

If I were a player who played in Olympics, World Cups and Euros? I wouldn't listen to Bradley. "What can he really teach me that I don't already know"

A man who when he came in stated he's as good as the best managers in the World, doesn't seem to be doing that well does he even if the team isn't that good? They aren't even trying to play good football. Players clearly aren't listening to him, and in my opinion don't respect him. BB talks so much sh*t it's cringy. and he will go down as one of the biggest flops in Premier League history FACT! right after the American 'investors' milk him for all he's worth in the good old U S of A.

Because Alex ferguson and Jose Mourinho had glittering playing careers.

Regardless of what the fans think of Bob, the players should respect the manager regardless of his experience or success in the past. If they don't then throw them in the reserves
[Post edited 18 Nov 2016 19:01]
The first nail....... on 19:03 - Nov 18 with 5472 viewsMurph75

The first nail....... on 18:54 - Nov 18 by Jango

Regardless of what the fans think of Bob, the players should respect the manager regardless of his experience or success in the past. If they don't then throw them in the reserves

Correct. They managed to over come that by becoming pretty good managers. Bradley has been managing long enough and hasn't achieved anything. He needs to go while we've still got a chance of staying up.
The first nail....... on 19:17 - Nov 18 with 5409 viewslonglostjack

The first nail....... on 18:43 - Nov 18 by KGriz16

The problem is they both think they're the dogs bollox in their own countries.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The first nail....... on 19:22 - Nov 18 with 5386 viewsmonmouth

Aye, Mourinho and Ferguson had achieved nothing by the time they were 58 or before they came to the PL/first division. Fergie hadn't won the cup winners cup and JM hadn't won the champions league.

The first nail....... on 19:37 - Nov 18 with 5327 viewsWarwickHunt

Murph and Jango - the Bradleyettes.

Go Swansea Shitehawks! Ra ra!

Login to get fewer ads

The first nail....... on 19:50 - Nov 18 with 5275 viewsmahoss

Lose against Everton and then more importantly Palace at home,and he,ll be gone,they,ll have no option.
The first nail....... on 19:54 - Nov 18 with 5262 viewsbonymine

The first nail....... on 19:50 - Nov 18 by mahoss

Lose against Everton and then more importantly Palace at home,and he,ll be gone,they,ll have no option.

Palace home is THE SIX POINTER so far this season....

If we don't win the vitriol aimed at the Directors Box at the Man Utd game will be nothing compared to what's in store for the Sell Outs and the Yanks.

STID. Together Stronger. 💪💪💪

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

The first nail....... on 19:55 - Nov 18 with 5255 viewsmax936

I wouldn't put a bet on it myself tbh.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The first nail....... on 20:02 - Nov 18 with 5227 viewswaynekerr55

The first nail....... on 19:37 - Nov 18 by WarwickHunt

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Where the fûcking hell did you find that picture???!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The first nail....... on 20:07 - Nov 18 with 5207 viewsMurph75

Another quality contribution from the sites very own Frank Spencer. No swearing so I suppose it's a step in the right direction.
The first nail....... on 20:09 - Nov 18 with 5193 viewslonglostjack

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The first nail....... on 20:10 - Nov 18 with 5188 viewsLeonWasGod

The first nail....... on 20:15 - Nov 18 with 5163 viewsOldjack

Along with the sellouts ,it could get real nasty

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The first nail....... on 20:16 - Nov 18 with 5157 viewsMurph75

The first nail....... on 20:15 - Nov 18 by Oldjack

Along with the sellouts ,it could get real nasty

Question is who would take 2 defeats if it meant the end of Bradley?
The first nail....... on 20:20 - Nov 18 with 5149 viewsJango

The first nail....... on 19:22 - Nov 18 by monmouth

Aye, Mourinho and Ferguson had achieved nothing by the time they were 58 or before they came to the PL/first division. Fergie hadn't won the cup winners cup and JM hadn't won the champions league.

Yes but at some point in their career they were pretty much nobodies in the football world. That doesn't mean the players have a right to disrespect them because they've played in a World Cup or whatever. This is not about Bradley it's about ki. If they can't respect the person in charge then do one. Trying to justify it just because you dislike the manager is quite moronic really
The first nail....... on 20:22 - Nov 18 with 5138 viewsmax936

The first nail....... on 20:16 - Nov 18 by Murph75

I thought about writing that on my post on the Next 6 Games thread, would it be better if we got swamped tomorrow if it mean't the end on Mr Bradley, but not sure I could take a swamping to be honest

The first nail....... on 20:26 - Nov 18 with 5120 viewsOldjack

Don't be surprised if he's not

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The first nail....... on 20:26 - Nov 18 with 5119 viewsMurph75

The first nail....... on 20:22 - Nov 18 by max936

I thought about writing that on my post on the Next 6 Games thread, would it be better if we got swamped tomorrow if it mean't the end on Mr Bradley, but not sure I could take a swamping to be honest

I've a feeling we're going to be on the wrong end of a hammering tomorrow. Would probably need a defeat at home against Palace. I can see Benteke having a field day for palace.
The first nail....... on 20:28 - Nov 18 with 5110 viewsmax936

The first nail....... on 20:26 - Nov 18 by Murph75

I've a feeling we're going to be on the wrong end of a hammering tomorrow. Would probably need a defeat at home against Palace. I can see Benteke having a field day for palace.

I'm out tomorrow afternoon so I'm unlikely to see it live, if its that bad MOTD ain't going on.

The first nail....... on 20:31 - Nov 18 with 5095 viewsWarwickHunt

The first nail....... on 20:07 - Nov 18 by Murph75

Another quality contribution from the sites very own Frank Spencer. No swearing so I suppose it's a step in the right direction.

*site's*

Thick cünt.
The first nail....... on 20:31 - Nov 18 with 5095 viewsMurph75

The first nail....... on 20:28 - Nov 18 by max936

I'm out tomorrow afternoon so I'm unlikely to see it live, if its that bad MOTD ain't going on.

Can I come with you?
The first nail....... on 20:32 - Nov 18 with 5094 viewsmonmouth

Nobody I hope. We need the points. But let me rephrase. if we ARE going to lose tomorrow anyway, who would want a total reaming. I admit when ManUs third went in I thought 'go on then, bang in 8 and lets stop this shit once and for all' He'd still probably just blame the players and carry on though.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024