Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fixtures till the end of mid-season 17:22 - Nov 19 with 2383 viewsgrfn

Now, when our play looks OK (not perfect, but quite decent, and we havent seen that under BB) i'm more positive about this season.
Surely we are 6 points behind 17th team, but most of our next fixtures are against our direct oponnents:

I dont want to drop responsibilities for our shitty performances on fixtures, but the truth is probably our were the hardest
Our fixtures till the end of mid-season on 17:32 - Nov 19 with 2361 viewsAussieSwan

Goes to show that we 100% cannot afford any more costly slip-ups now. You could argue we've dropped 7 points by not winning against Watford, Hull and Everton.

Of those 7 upcoming games I think we need at least 12-13 points. Not gonna be easy at all, but with some decent team selections I'm not writing us off just yet

3 points against Palace is an absolute must to start things off.

Poll: If we're going to sign another defender...

Our fixtures till the end of mid-season on 00:01 - Nov 20 with 2221 viewsgrfn

i think next 4 home games will be 9 points
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 0:02]
Our fixtures till the end of mid-season on 16:48 - Nov 20 with 2124 viewswhiterock

Im actually looking forward to tge Palace game, nerves will be jangling thats for sure
Our fixtures till the end of mid-season on 17:07 - Nov 20 with 2094 viewsmonmouth

Two wins and a draw in the next four and things will look a lot different. We need that though. I still think 36-37 will save us, but we need a win on Saturday. I doubt we're coming back from three or four points from 39 as if we can't beat Palace we aint getting owt at Totty. It is quite exciting for the next 8 weeks and, Laudrupian beachery aside, we've always been stronger second half of season. Need to still be in the fight.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Our fixtures till the end of mid-season on 17:10 - Nov 20 with 2085 viewsBarryTownSwam

Over the rest of the season it's about 6 points needed every 5 games. Certainly possible.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024