Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrogance of our players 20:59 - Nov 19 with 6110 viewsFireboy

I was watching the boys warm up today,the group (the subs) were having a bit of 1 touch with in the midle when the ball skewed off the pitch

Not 1 of the lazy f!@#$&£ t#@$! made the effort to retrieve the said ball

Instead they just looked at 1 of the trainers who went to get it then passed it back to the w!@#$+×÷

I was absolutely seething

That's the type of player we and other PL teams have now,totally detached from reality

Bring back the old days of the championship/1st and 2nd division's where the players would come right upto the crowd after the game to show their appreciation
Arrogance of our players on 21:02 - Nov 19 with 4835 viewsperchrockjack

If they were worthy of being arrogant I wouldn't mind.

Weclost a great Swansea man in Len this week and a humble one as was his brother who s jockstrap any of our players wouldn't be fit to sniff

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Arrogance of our players on 21:02 - Nov 19 with 4826 viewsJackfath

I watched Paul Pogba walk off towards the bench when he was substituted at the Liberty. He was wearing gloves. As he crossed the line he took them off and dropped them on the floor in the "technical area". One of the coaches picked them up for him.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Arrogance of our players on 21:05 - Nov 19 with 4802 viewsperchrockjack

I d argue someone in the staff should have tw@tted him for that

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Arrogance of our players on 21:06 - Nov 19 with 4776 viewsOldjack

Arrogance of our players on 21:02 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

I watched Paul Pogba walk off towards the bench when he was substituted at the Liberty. He was wearing gloves. As he crossed the line he took them off and dropped them on the floor in the "technical area". One of the coaches picked them up for him.

That's what owning shed fulls of money does to some people ,just look at our sellouts ,a right bunch of kantsssss they turned out to be
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 21:46]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Arrogance of our players on 21:09 - Nov 19 with 4740 viewsDarran

Arrogance of our players on 21:02 - Nov 19 by Jackfath

I dropped my glove earlier and nobody picked it up for me.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Arrogance of our players on 21:13 - Nov 19 with 4697 viewsjackportis

Pogba has sponsorship to wear gloves when he is playing. He does not get paid after this hence why he takes off.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Arrogance of our players on 21:15 - Nov 19 with 4684 viewsWingstandwood

Arrogance of our players on 21:02 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

If they were worthy of being arrogant I wouldn't mind.

Weclost a great Swansea man in Len this week and a humble one as was his brother who s jockstrap any of our players wouldn't be fit to sniff

I think on exactly the same wavelength... I actually think that some of our players are maybe imagining a stampede for their services if the club should be relegated along with another hefty signing on fee and pay rises that come with that territory. The thing is I just cannot see what some of our players can possibly offer other Premier League clubs.

Goals?....No! Great crossing ability?....No! Goal providing assists?....No! Consistency?....No! Great defensive qualities?....No! Ability to perform a full 90 mins?....No! Shed blood for the cause?....No! Epitome of professionalism?....No! etc, etc, etc, etc. Who the f#ck would want certain individuals that contaminate our squad?

Argus!

Arrogance of our players on 21:15 - Nov 19 with 4676 viewsFireboy

I can't wait for my next game as I won't hold back

I'm sick to my stomach watching PL players not having any respect or dignity to the fans who spend alot of their hard earned money subsidising their well over inflated wages

The trouble is we are stuck between a rock and a hard place as we love watching the swans
Login to get fewer ads

Arrogance of our players on 21:37 - Nov 19 with 4533 viewsSwanjaxs

A couple of years ago the Osprey's sent five of thier international player's out to do a round with the local binmen, ok it was a promotional exercise but it showed the players how privileged they were! Perhaps we should send the likes of Ki out to do proper days work so they can get a bit of perspective....

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Arrogance of our players on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 4502 viewsLoyal

Arrogance of our players on 21:05 - Nov 19 by perchrockjack

I d argue someone in the staff should have tw@tted him for that

There has been Insufficient tw@tting all round.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Arrogance of our players on 21:40 - Nov 19 with 4499 viewsFireboy

Arrogance of our players on 21:37 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

A couple of years ago the Osprey's sent five of thier international player's out to do a round with the local binmen, ok it was a promotional exercise but it showed the players how privileged they were! Perhaps we should send the likes of Ki out to do proper days work so they can get a bit of perspective....

Get them going out with an ambulance crew on a Saturday night in town that will open their eyes

The arrogant good for nothing F$#@!/^& T*£â‚¬&¥₩$
Arrogance of our players on 21:41 - Nov 19 with 4483 viewsjack247

He would probably argue that national service in Korea was a bit of a chore mind
Arrogance of our players on 21:43 - Nov 19 with 4467 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogance of our players on 21:41 - Nov 19 by jack247

He would probably argue that national service in Korea was a bit of a chore mind

Really.... one month he did didn't he? And was treated with kid gloves more than likely

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Arrogance of our players on 21:45 - Nov 19 with 4447 viewsjack247

Arrogance of our players on 21:43 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

Really.... one month he did didn't he? And was treated with kid gloves more than likely

Compared to a morning picking up rubbish
Arrogance of our players on 21:47 - Nov 19 with 4427 viewsDarran

Arrogance of our players on 21:45 - Nov 19 by jack247

Compared to a morning picking up rubbish

What did he actually do out there then?

Serious question because I don't know.

Arrogance of our players on 21:47 - Nov 19 with 4420 viewsLoyal

Arrogance of our players on 21:41 - Nov 19 by jack247

Hell on earth doing a month in a store room.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Arrogance of our players on 21:49 - Nov 19 with 4406 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogance of our players on 21:47 - Nov 19 by Darran

Fúcking tea boy probably the lazy good for nothing twát

Arrogance of our players on 21:51 - Nov 19 with 4389 viewsjack247

Arrogance of our players on 21:47 - Nov 19 by Darran

Don't know either, but I'd say it's absolutely fair to criticise him as a footballer. If people are making the point that our players are spoilt and need to do a decent days work to get in touch with reality, Ki is probably the worst example to use.
Arrogance of our players on 21:59 - Nov 19 with 4346 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogance of our players on 21:51 - Nov 19 by jack247

Don't know either, but I'd say it's absolutely fair to criticise him as a footballer. If people are making the point that our players are spoilt and need to do a decent days work to get in touch with reality, Ki is probably the worst example to use.

Yea must be hard work picking up 30k a week .... and not just Ki the lot of them need a dose of reality

Arrogance of our players on 22:09 - Nov 19 with 4286 viewsjack247

Arrogance of our players on 21:59 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

Yea must be hard work picking up 30k a week .... and not just Ki the lot of them need a dose of reality

Not disagreeing that they are detached from reality. Just making the point that a month doing national service in Korea shits all over a morning picking up rubbish for the cameras.
Arrogance of our players on 22:13 - Nov 19 with 4258 viewsSwanjaxs

Arrogance of our players on 22:09 - Nov 19 by jack247

Not disagreeing that they are detached from reality. Just making the point that a month doing national service in Korea shits all over a morning picking up rubbish for the cameras.

Depends on what he did that month I suppose? If it transpires he spent that time digging trenches by hand and marching 20 hours a day with a 25k backpack I'll take it all back 👍
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 22:15]

Arrogance of our players on 22:16 - Nov 19 with 4240 viewsjack247

Arrogance of our players on 22:13 - Nov 19 by Swanjaxs

Depends on what he did that month I suppose? If it transpires he spent that time digging trenches by hand and marching 20 hours a day with a 25k backpack I'll take it all back 👍
[Post edited 19 Nov 2016 22:15]

He would have needed a pretty easy ride to do less in a month than the Ospreys would have on a bin round
Arrogance of our players on 22:17 - Nov 19 with 4225 viewsDarran

Arrogance of our players on 21:51 - Nov 19 by jack247

Oh right I thought you might have known.

Arrogance of our players on 22:21 - Nov 19 with 4211 viewscentrestandswan

Christ if Ki went out with the bin men they would have a hell of a job deciding what recycling bin to dump him in.

Poll: Will we be relegated ?

Arrogance of our players on 22:25 - Nov 19 with 4184 viewsWingstandwood

Arrogance of our players on 22:21 - Nov 19 by centrestandswan

Christ if Ki went out with the bin men they would have a hell of a job deciding what recycling bin to dump him in.

F#cking brill!

Argus!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024