Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? 21:05 - Nov 20 with 1884 viewsTonyrefail

Hi , I'm thinking of going to WBA away on Wednesday14 December. I've looked on the official site but the 'ticket news' link takes me to the buy tickets site - which doesn't actually give news on when the £20 Jack Army cut-off date is.
Basically I want to make a decision on whether I go or not the day before the price goes up but I don't know when that date is. Anyone know?

Thanks
[Post edited 20 Nov 2016 21:08]
WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 21:11 - Nov 20 with 1862 viewsBYMJacks

they go on general sale from tomorrow so the 20 pound tickets runs out today
WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 21:36 - Nov 20 with 1819 viewsTonyrefail

WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 21:11 - Nov 20 by BYMJacks

they go on general sale from tomorrow so the 20 pound tickets runs out today

Thanks for the reply - appreciate it.
WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 22:02 - Nov 20 with 1779 viewsbuilthjack

WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 21:36 - Nov 20 by Tonyrefail

Thanks for the reply - appreciate it.

I think from memory they only went up to £25 after the cut off date last year. I could be wrong though

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 22:30 - Nov 20 with 1744 viewsTonyrefail

WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 22:02 - Nov 20 by builthjack

I think from memory they only went up to £25 after the cut off date last year. I could be wrong though

Cheers - was in a bit of dilemma on whether to buy now or wait until I check with work tomorrow that I can finish a bit early to travel to game . But for the sake of £5 I'm going to wait
( following your post I checked the WBA website and as you say they only go up to £25
WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 23:01 - Nov 20 with 1699 viewsbuilthjack

WBA tickets - £20 cut off date? on 22:30 - Nov 20 by Tonyrefail

Cheers - was in a bit of dilemma on whether to buy now or wait until I check with work tomorrow that I can finish a bit early to travel to game . But for the sake of £5 I'm going to wait
( following your post I checked the WBA website and as you say they only go up to £25

tidy

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024