Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year 00:11 - Nov 22 with 2120 viewsshenleymun

Semi finals of the Euros
Solid defence and a goal machine (scored one, very nearly scored two)

Who on Earth is Raphael Guerreiro anyway

Argue if you like, you know I am right
Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 04:05 - Nov 22 with 2064 viewsLoyal

I'm surprised Joe Hart isn't on the list.
He is 'head and shoulders' above other nominations.

I thank you.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 08:28 - Nov 22 with 2014 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Portuguese international and dortmund player
Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:38 - Nov 22 with 1916 viewsssarmentoalves

Hi dear with due respect and honor please me,My name is ssarmentoalves and i would appreciate if you can write me back on my inbox .i have an important message to tell you.Thanks and wait for your reply,ssarmentoalves (ssarmentoalves@gmail.com) Thanks,
Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:39 - Nov 22 with 1912 viewsMurph75

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:38 - Nov 22 by ssarmentoalves

Hi dear with due respect and honor please me,My name is ssarmentoalves and i would appreciate if you can write me back on my inbox .i have an important message to tell you.Thanks and wait for your reply,ssarmentoalves (ssarmentoalves@gmail.com) Thanks,

We're all friends here. I'm listening.
Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:40 - Nov 22 with 1906 viewsblueytheblue

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:39 - Nov 22 by Murph75

We're all friends here. I'm listening.

Interesting Shaky returns and now the forum gets spammed. Almost certainly a co-incidence mind.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:43 - Nov 22 with 1894 viewsSmellyplumz

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:38 - Nov 22 by ssarmentoalves

Someone ban this c~nt quickly

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:45 - Nov 22 with 1885 viewsSwansNZ

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:43 - Nov 22 by Smellyplumz

Someone ban this c~nt quickly

We need to find out what the important message is first.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:45 - Nov 22 with 1883 viewsMurph75

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:45 - Nov 22 by SwansNZ

We need to find out what the important message is first.

I'm in bits here. Desperate to know what it is.
Login to get fewer ads

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:47 - Nov 22 with 1881 viewsblueytheblue

Gutted that Neil Taylor is not on the long list for UEFA Team of the Year on 18:45 - Nov 22 by Murph75

I'm in bits here. Desperate to know what it is.

Maybe they've won games on Football Manager and are offering their services as your new manager?

Would be a step up from Bradley.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024