Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barrow 05:21 - Nov 22 with 5370 viewsshandyjack

It's only the mirro so is most liekly to be made up, but would you deal at this price of £15m

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-winger-modou-barrow

Poll: Expectation for the season

Barrow on 05:32 - Nov 22 with 3855 viewsSwansNZ

I wouldn't sell any first team player in January for any amount, unless someone better was brought in, which would be doubtful to say the least.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Barrow on 06:32 - Nov 22 with 3797 viewsdobjack2

Probably bullshirt but for £15 million yes provided the money was spent on bringing quality into the team
Barrow on 07:18 - Nov 22 with 3699 viewsZut_Alors

I wouldn't sell.

Since Joe Allen, we haven't seen like for like funds going back into the first team. Where's the Bony money, the Shelvey money, Ayew, Williams. I'd wager that even if we'd spent 50% of it, we'd be in a much better position on the pitch now.
Barrow on 07:20 - Nov 22 with 3694 viewsjackal

Barrow on 06:32 - Nov 22 by dobjack2

Probably bullshirt but for £15 million yes provided the money was spent on bringing quality into the team

Yes, but would the money be spent? I doubt it.
Barrow on 07:42 - Nov 22 with 3642 viewsswan65split

He"ll go, at less than that.
Barrow on 07:51 - Nov 22 with 3615 viewsFearOfAJackPlanet

The money would disappear down the sh*tter and Jenkins would go on about us having a ready made replacement in Dyer.

No thanks.

Enjoying the next level
Poll: Have you ever seen Swansea City relegated before?

Barrow on 07:55 - Nov 22 with 3602 viewsClinton

Agent feeding a story before asking for a pay rise?
Sometimes I feel he lacks a decent final ball, but he scares defences and is the one player we have who can make things happen. 15 mills is great money but I wouldn't sell if we are in the mix for survival. We don't have the scouting skill to replace him for less.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Barrow on 08:09 - Nov 22 with 3546 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Barrow on 07:55 - Nov 22 by Clinton

Agent feeding a story before asking for a pay rise?
Sometimes I feel he lacks a decent final ball, but he scares defences and is the one player we have who can make things happen. 15 mills is great money but I wouldn't sell if we are in the mix for survival. We don't have the scouting skill to replace him for less.

£15M is only great money if you're an "investor" looking to recoup some of your "investment".

They won't spend it to improve the team as we've already seen. Wondering who we might bring in with that sort of money is just delusion on our part. We're being laughed at.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Barrow on 08:22 - Nov 22 with 3515 viewswaynekerr55

Barrow on 08:09 - Nov 22 by Joe_bradshaw

£15M is only great money if you're an "investor" looking to recoup some of your "investment".

They won't spend it to improve the team as we've already seen. Wondering who we might bring in with that sort of money is just delusion on our part. We're being laughed at.

The answer is clear - Albert Adomah.

Go get him Gonzo, you greedy, delusional, big nosed c*nt

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barrow on 08:57 - Nov 22 with 3422 viewsjack247

Normally that would be ridiculous money for Barrow. As it stands, he is one of our only outlets. We would be an even softer touch if we took pace out of the team or relied on a Montero Routledge/Dyer combo.

We aren't likely to replace with quality, so we shouldn't be considering letting anyone go unless they are nowhere near the first team.
Barrow on 09:04 - Nov 22 with 3401 viewsE20Jack

15 mill is naff all these days. Even more naff all if the money disappears never to be seen again as I suspect has happened with the Ayew cash.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Barrow on 09:10 - Nov 22 with 3384 viewsjasper_T

I'd sell him for half that any day of the week.
Barrow on 09:17 - Nov 22 with 3367 viewsmax936

Barrow on 08:09 - Nov 22 by Joe_bradshaw

Spot on I bet they can't believe their luck with the possibility of syphoning another 15 mill away, have they divvied up this years divvy's yet? its been very quiet on that front so far.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Barrow on 09:17 - Nov 22 with 3367 viewsUppa_Swans

Such is our sorry state of affairs that Barrow, who isn't very good, is one of our best players. Offers very little once he beats his man initially. I'd take £15m all day normally, but we've got absolutely nothing behind him.
Barrow on 09:20 - Nov 22 with 3352 viewsmax936

Barrow on 09:10 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

I'd sell him for half that any day of the week.

And replace him with who Dyer?

Barrow on 09:20 - Nov 22 with 3351 views34dfgdf54

Barrow on 09:17 - Nov 22 by Uppa_Swans

Such is our sorry state of affairs that Barrow, who isn't very good, is one of our best players. Offers very little once he beats his man initially. I'd take £15m all day normally, but we've got absolutely nothing behind him.

If anyone offers £15million he will be off, yanks won't believe their luck.

Watch him fly in a decent side though, he can be unplayable.
Barrow on 09:29 - Nov 22 with 3323 viewsjasper_T

Barrow on 09:20 - Nov 22 by max936

Literally anyone, Barrow is sht.

Go back to the diamond, bring up Owain Jones or Dan James for some games, buy someone maybe?
Barrow on 09:49 - Nov 22 with 3279 viewsmax936

Barrow on 09:29 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

Go back to the diamond, bring up Owain Jones or Dan James for some games, buy someone maybe?

There's probably a winger playing in League one that Huw fancies so yeah there is that option.

Barrow on 10:15 - Nov 22 with 3210 viewsJango

Barrow on 09:29 - Nov 22 by jasper_T

I notice Dan James was left out of the under 23s last night. Maybe this weekends his chance to shine.
Barrow on 10:17 - Nov 22 with 3200 viewswaynekerr55

Barrow on 09:49 - Nov 22 by max936

There's probably a winger playing in League one that Huw fancies so yeah there is that option.

Yeah - he probably still plays soggy biscuit with Dineen over the Oldham team that beat us on the first day in 2007/08 season

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Barrow on 10:19 - Nov 22 with 3187 viewsDr_Winston

Barrow on 09:20 - Nov 22 by max936

Dyer's done a hell of a lot more at PL level than Barrow has.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Barrow on 10:29 - Nov 22 with 3161 viewsmax936

Barrow on 10:19 - Nov 22 by Dr_Winston

Dyer's done a hell of a lot more at PL level than Barrow has.

That's obvious and I'm not saying he hasn't, but are we happy to cash in on Barrow and replace him with Dyer? who lets be honest hasn't had the best of times over the last few years.

Barrow on 10:52 - Nov 22 with 3115 viewsgazza_1234

Barrow on 10:15 - Nov 22 by Jango

I notice Dan James was left out of the under 23s last night. Maybe this weekends his chance to shine.

He played the full 90 for the u19's against Cardiff on Sunday.
Barrow on 10:55 - Nov 22 with 3110 viewsmagicdaps10

I like Barrow and i feel he has real potential but at 15M it has to taken, if true.

15M can be spent on a no nonsense centre half and a holding midfielder capable of playing a bit.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Barrow on 10:57 - Nov 22 with 3101 viewsmonmouth

Whether we should or shouldn't, I would bet we would sell Barrow for £15m as soon as the offer hit the table.

I would further bet that he'd hardly get a game for whoever he signs for. That shows the state we are in.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024