Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Directors Box Saturday 05:41 - Nov 24 with 5265 viewsbarry_island

Who is the Trust fielding?

I expect it will be Schtum and Phil S or Ux.

I would go with the Bob approach and field Loyal and Smellyplumz.

Go Bob.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Directors Box Saturday on 09:29 - Nov 24 with 4186 viewsWarwickHunt

Couldn't we co-opt Toozey and Stacko?
Directors Box Saturday on 09:48 - Nov 25 with 3915 viewsFlash

JVZ has announced on Twitter that he will be at the game tomorrow. I wonder if he will be in the boardroom and directors box yet again.
He hasn't said if he is making much money by bringing over others with him to this game.
Directors Box Saturday on 10:02 - Nov 25 with 3888 viewsSmellyplumz

If im going please dont let me start drinking, it will turn into carnage!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Directors Box Saturday on 10:28 - Nov 25 with 3849 viewsLoyal

Directors Box Saturday on 09:29 - Nov 24 by WarwickHunt

Couldn't we co-opt Toozey and Stacko?

Stacko is my choice with Buller of old.
My mate Tracey would sort it all out quickly mind.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 10:35]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Directors Box Saturday on 10:44 - Nov 25 with 3823 viewsWingstandwood

Great to have a Trust showing in the directors box i.e. the good-guys/SCFC supporter representation. They will be the good guys sitting in a nest of a few (not all) absolute vipers and whose very presence will make the freeloading-scumbag-filth have a lesser comfortable matchday experience. SCST can relay information back to its membership/SCFC supporters about freeloading-scumbag-filth and their activities.

Apparently it has been reported by Swansea Sound commentary/The Sun (others also?) that HJ is looking very fidgety and uncomfortable in the directors nowadays. From hero to absolute figure of hatred. Add Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden to that.

Argus!

Directors Box Saturday on 12:49 - Nov 25 with 3703 viewsKilkennyjack

How they have got the nerve to show their faces i do not know.

They took the new money out of our club and excluded our Trust from any involvement in the deal.

Now do the decent thing and feck off mun .... Not welcome. Get out.

Beware of the Risen People

Directors Box Saturday on 13:02 - Nov 25 with 3673 viewsPrivate_Partz

Directors Box Saturday on 12:49 - Nov 25 by Kilkennyjack

How they have got the nerve to show their faces i do not know.

They took the new money out of our club and excluded our Trust from any involvement in the deal.

Now do the decent thing and feck off mun .... Not welcome. Get out.

Yeh and they tucked the Trust up so they could not get sufficient shareholding to get a veto. Then we add in the share selling agreement of 2002 which they now claim as invalid whilst shoving a new one under the Trust's noses in the hope they will sign it retrospectively to save their skins.
They really have a nerve to be sitting there let alone drawing a salary for their dirty deeds.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Directors Box Saturday on 13:32 - Nov 25 with 3616 viewsDafyddHuw

Directors Box Saturday on 10:44 - Nov 25 by Wingstandwood

Great to have a Trust showing in the directors box i.e. the good-guys/SCFC supporter representation. They will be the good guys sitting in a nest of a few (not all) absolute vipers and whose very presence will make the freeloading-scumbag-filth have a lesser comfortable matchday experience. SCST can relay information back to its membership/SCFC supporters about freeloading-scumbag-filth and their activities.

Apparently it has been reported by Swansea Sound commentary/The Sun (others also?) that HJ is looking very fidgety and uncomfortable in the directors nowadays. From hero to absolute figure of hatred. Add Dineen, Morgan and Van Zweden to that.

Don't worry, none of the scumbags will get any trouble from the Trust.
Login to get fewer ads

Directors Box Saturday on 14:27 - Nov 25 with 3544 viewsSwanjaxs

If any seats are being put aside in the director's box for Trust board members then they should be given over to disadvantaged children, let's remind Jenkins Morgan Dineen and John the Clog what our club used to be all about!!

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Directors Box Saturday on 14:49 - Nov 25 with 3506 viewssatrdayboy

Dineen will be there. he's in a box with owner of Budget Carpets.
Directors Box Saturday on 15:48 - Nov 25 with 3428 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Directors Box Saturday on 14:49 - Nov 25 by satrdayboy

Job lot of flannel pending delivery

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Directors Box Saturday on 16:07 - Nov 25 with 3381 viewsLoyal

I see a hostile rising ahead.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Directors Box Saturday on 16:20 - Nov 25 with 3354 viewsWingstandwood

Directors Box Saturday on 16:07 - Nov 25 by Loyal

I see a hostile rising ahead.

That song "Greedy bastards get out of OUR club" has both a very catchy tune and absolutely fantastic lyrics. I can see it catching on big-time and IMO it will without doubt become an all time classic just like Roger Evans Swansea song i.e. being remembered 35 - 40 years into the future.

It could be one of those 'special' songs that tends to get sung by more than one section of a stand(s). It's a real rabble-rouser that comes with a lot of 'emotion' or would it be preferable to say?..................'Absolute hatred'!

Argus!

Directors Box Saturday on 17:26 - Nov 25 with 3289 viewsLoyal

Directors Box Saturday on 16:20 - Nov 25 by Wingstandwood

That song "Greedy bastards get out of OUR club" has both a very catchy tune and absolutely fantastic lyrics. I can see it catching on big-time and IMO it will without doubt become an all time classic just like Roger Evans Swansea song i.e. being remembered 35 - 40 years into the future.

It could be one of those 'special' songs that tends to get sung by more than one section of a stand(s). It's a real rabble-rouser that comes with a lot of 'emotion' or would it be preferable to say?..................'Absolute hatred'!

For now they are lucky this isn't an Italian or Spanish club, especially Italian. They would have been shagged, roasted and spat out by now.

For now.

Directors Box Saturday on 22:47 - Nov 25 with 3108 viewsWhiterockin

Directors Box Saturday on 17:26 - Nov 25 by Loyal

For now they are lucky this isn't an Italian or Spanish club, especially Italian. They would have been shagged, roasted and spat out by now.

For now.

Time for Guidolin to roll out the horses head.
Directors Box Saturday on 23:38 - Nov 25 with 3073 viewsbarry_island

Hopefully the Trust legal action will shag piles for a few.

For the fans BY THE FANS.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Directors Box Saturday on 23:46 - Nov 25 with 3063 viewsSoberBaker

He wants to be careful, he mite get bitten if there's friction down there.

I'm afrayed for his safety - he should lay low for a bit.

AMOW

Directors Box Saturday on 21:32 - Nov 26 with 2928 viewsQJumpingJack

Anyone note who was in the box today?
Directors Box Saturday on 21:34 - Nov 26 with 2920 viewsLoyal

Directors Box Saturday on 21:32 - Nov 26 by QJumpingJack

Huw hid behind his old man.

Directors Box Saturday on 21:36 - Nov 26 with 2896 viewsWxmJax

I thought there were 2 blocks of about 5 seats each that remained empty.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Directors Box Saturday on 21:39 - Nov 26 with 2880 viewsTaffvalerowdy

Directors Box Saturday on 21:32 - Nov 26 by QJumpingJack

Dutch John was in the Directors' Box
Directors Box Saturday on 21:46 - Nov 26 with 2829 viewsStarsky

Directors Box Saturday on 10:28 - Nov 25 by Loyal

Stacko is my choice with Buller of old.
My mate Tracey would sort it all out quickly mind.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 10:35]

I met Tracy in a pub at an away game back in the 90s. Had a blast, nice guy. Reputation was told to me after, lol

It's just the internet, init.

Directors Box Saturday on 21:50 - Nov 26 with 2810 viewsWatchman

A few empty seats in the DB, strangely enough some familiar faces not to be seen, HJ aging by the day by the look of things

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

Directors Box Saturday on 22:00 - Nov 26 with 2774 viewsLoyal

Directors Box Saturday on 21:50 - Nov 26 by Watchman

A few empty seats in the DB, strangely enough some familiar faces not to be seen, HJ aging by the day by the look of things

Dineen was out of the way in a box, others chose not to be so obvious. I am told they are concerned about their welfare at games. Huw on the sky prog tonight looks ninety.

Directors Box Saturday on 22:01 - Nov 26 with 2768 viewsDarran

Directors Box Saturday on 22:00 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Dineen was out of the way in a box, others chose not to be so obvious. I am told they are concerned about their welfare at games. Huw on the sky prog tonight looks ninety.

Are you in the west then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024