Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
HTV Wales 18:26 - Nov 25 with 2467 viewsjohnlangy

Amazing. It just happened again.

This pathetic joke of a so called National TV broadcaster just spent a couple of minutes talking about CC away to Aston Villa tomorrow with not a mention of Wales' only Premier League Club.

HTV Wales on 18:31 - Nov 25 with 2426 viewsblueytheblue

I thought it was just the BBC we controlled?

Ah well. Just as well I avoid local news coverage at all times.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

HTV Wales on 18:32 - Nov 25 with 2421 viewscimlajack

I try to rise above it,but fail miserably,it's fair to say. it does my head in.
HTV Wales on 18:34 - Nov 25 with 2411 viewsMurph75

Why are you surprised? The 3 guaranteed things in life. Tax, death and Welsh media ignorance when it comes to the Swans.
HTV Wales on 18:35 - Nov 25 with 2400 viewsGlyn1

Are you 10 years old? You're annoyed that they talked about Cardiff for 2 minutes? Really?
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 18:36]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

HTV Wales on 19:11 - Nov 25 with 2254 viewsPURe_Evil

HTV Wales on 18:35 - Nov 25 by Glyn1

Are you 10 years old? You're annoyed that they talked about Cardiff for 2 minutes? Really?

What he said, there are some precious posters on here.
HTV Wales on 19:12 - Nov 25 with 2242 viewsharryhpalmer

well it could have been worse.

they could have been wallowing in the fact that we are bottom of the table and no matter what the result is, we'll still be in the bottom 3 regardless

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

HTV Wales on 20:09 - Nov 25 with 2086 viewsswan65split

6 seconds on BBC wales
HTV Wales on 20:42 - Nov 25 with 1985 viewsPURe_Evil

HTV Wales on 20:09 - Nov 25 by swan65split

6 seconds on BBC wales

Login to get fewer ads

HTV Wales on 22:40 - Nov 25 with 1774 viewsPrivate_Partz

HTV Wales on 18:35 - Nov 25 by Glyn1

I just don't get it. If you think all is well with the Welsh Media than just ignore the post. Why the insult?
I was up in Yorkshire last weekend and the Prem League sides get the lion's share of the coverage but the many other lower leagues sides in their area also get a mention.
None of this happens with our 'national' media. It goes way beyond sport as well.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

HTV Wales on 22:44 - Nov 25 with 1753 viewsSoberBaker

HTV Wales on 22:40 - Nov 25 by Private_Partz

I just don't get it. If you think all is well with the Welsh Media than just ignore the post. Why the insult?
I was up in Yorkshire last weekend and the Prem League sides get the lion's share of the coverage but the many other lower leagues sides in their area also get a mention.
None of this happens with our 'national' media. It goes way beyond sport as well.

Why not ignore the Welsh media?

Irony.

AMOW

HTV Wales on 23:02 - Nov 25 with 1717 viewsPrivate_Partz

HTV Wales on 22:44 - Nov 25 by SoberBaker

Why not ignore the Welsh media?

Irony.

Ignoring it won't make it go away. Keep the swines on their toes I say. A small token admittedly but one day people will wake up and smell the coffee and not be content with the biased shambles we have in relation to media in Wales.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

HTV Wales on 23:14 - Nov 25 with 1678 viewsSoberBaker

HTV Wales on 23:02 - Nov 25 by Private_Partz

Ignoring it won't make it go away. Keep the swines on their toes I say. A small token admittedly but one day people will wake up and smell the coffee and not be content with the biased shambles we have in relation to media in Wales.

Why ask Glyn to ignore a post then?

It's his opinion if he thinks that people are bothered about Welsh media bias and he is not.

God. I'm in a pedantic mood tonight.

AMOW

HTV Wales on 09:29 - Nov 26 with 1511 viewsjohnlangy

HTV Wales on 23:14 - Nov 25 by SoberBaker

It's his opinion if he thinks that people are bothered about Welsh media bias and he is not.

Well, I think PP was questioning why the insult. Disagree all you want, ignore the post if you want. If you're not worried by the incredible bias in the Welsh media then that's okay. I wouldn't ask if you were a 10 year old as a result of you saying so.
HTV Wales on 10:30 - Nov 26 with 1434 viewsPrivate_Partz

HTV Wales on 23:14 - Nov 25 by SoberBaker

Yeah you are being pedantic ;-) Maybe I phrased it wrongly.
There are many on here who feel the same way as JohnL. He cares passionately about his City and the rest of Wales and I think it is unfair to insult him for that. I have had the same because of my views.
If someone disagrees and thinks everything is fine and dandy then put up an argument. If they could not care less then ignore it. Don't belittle the poster for his opinion on a subject like this.
Hope that helps clearing it up J.
Apologies to JohnL for trying to fight his battles. I know he is more than capable of doing that :-)

HTV Wales on 11:53 - Nov 26 with 1311 viewsjohnlangy

HTV Wales on 10:30 - Nov 26 by Private_Partz

Yeah you are being pedantic ;-) Maybe I phrased it wrongly.
There are many on here who feel the same way as JohnL. He cares passionately about his City and the rest of Wales and I think it is unfair to insult him for that. I have had the same because of my views.
If someone disagrees and thinks everything is fine and dandy then put up an argument. If they could not care less then ignore it. Don't belittle the poster for his opinion on a subject like this.
Hope that helps clearing it up J.
Apologies to JohnL for trying to fight his battles. I know he is more than capable of doing that :-)

No problem at all Mr Partz
HTV Wales on 17:26 - Nov 26 with 1112 views1983

HTV Didn't know that still existed very 1990's

HTV Wales on 17:28 - Nov 26 with 1095 viewsGB11

HTV Wales on 18:34 - Nov 25 by Murph75

Why are you surprised? The 3 guaranteed things in life. Tax, death and Welsh media ignorance when it comes to the Swans.

Didn't tax payer money go towards that shed?.

And why the feck would the welsh government care about a football team?.
HTV Wales on 17:28 - Nov 26 with 1091 viewsLoyal

HTV Wales on 18:31 - Nov 25 by blueytheblue

I thought it was just the BBC we controlled?

Ah well. Just as well I avoid local news coverage at all times.

I'm not bothered, I take more notice of the colossal worldwide coverage we get daily.
I admit you have north Cardiff tied up, must be a lovely feeling.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024