Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wilfred Bony 19:29 - Nov 25 with 4860 viewsJango

On Talksport earlier that he may be leaving stoke in January as he has a clause in his contract that allows him to be sold to Chinese club if an offer comes in. Mark Hughes is fully aware of it. Obviously only interested in the cash then.
Wilfred Bony on 19:38 - Nov 25 with 4828 viewsPURe_Evil

Can't blame him at him really, probably only has a 3-4 years of top flight football left and its not has if hes been on mega bucks at any of his clubs before Man City. Get the cash in while you can!
Wilfred Bony on 19:39 - Nov 25 with 4821 viewsMurph75

Speaks volumes of his intentions. Actually explains quite a lot in terms of why we swerved him in the Summer.
Wilfred Bony on 19:42 - Nov 25 with 4802 viewsPURe_Evil

Wilfred Bony on 19:39 - Nov 25 by Murph75

Speaks volumes of his intentions. Actually explains quite a lot in terms of why we swerved him in the Summer.

We didn't swerve him at all, we missed out because Huw was too tight/busy trying to flog off his shares - Same with Joey Allen.

I'd have Bony back here in a second, the best PL striker we've had
Wilfred Bony on 20:13 - Nov 25 with 4671 viewslifelong

Wilfred Bony on 19:38 - Nov 25 by PURe_Evil

Can't blame him at him really, probably only has a 3-4 years of top flight football left and its not has if hes been on mega bucks at any of his clubs before Man City. Get the cash in while you can!

Yes, the poor dab must only be on about £40k a week, which over 3 years would be about £6m. Let's have a whip round for him.
Wilfred Bony on 20:18 - Nov 25 with 4630 viewsJango

Wilfred Bony on 20:13 - Nov 25 by lifelong

Yes, the poor dab must only be on about £40k a week, which over 3 years would be about £6m. Let's have a whip round for him.

I'd say he's on a lot more than £40k a week personally. And any fan who would have been happy for him to come here under those conditions is nuts. He's only scored in 1 game this season so he's not doing much anyway
Wilfred Bony on 20:18 - Nov 25 with 4629 viewsMurph75

Wilfred Bony on 19:42 - Nov 25 by PURe_Evil

We didn't swerve him at all, we missed out because Huw was too tight/busy trying to flog off his shares - Same with Joey Allen.

Yeah because he'd really be up for fighting for the cause wouldn't he? The money grabbing f*cker couldn't wait to walk out on us.
Wilfred Bony on 20:27 - Nov 25 with 4592 viewssherpajacob

Are the naming rights still up for the stadium?

How about the Oriental Palace or Peking Garden stadium, would that swing it?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Wilfred Bony on 20:38 - Nov 25 with 4543 viewsMurph75

Wilfred Bony on 20:27 - Nov 25 by sherpajacob

Are the naming rights still up for the stadium?

How about the Oriental Palace or Peking Garden stadium, would that swing it?

We could call it the W Bony stadium. It would be quite fitting when the home fans applaud him after he's scored the winner against us.
Login to get fewer ads

Wilfred Bony on 20:41 - Nov 25 with 4529 viewsPURe_Evil

Wilfred Bony on 20:18 - Nov 25 by Murph75

Yeah because he'd really be up for fighting for the cause wouldn't he? The money grabbing f*cker couldn't wait to walk out on us.

Same as every other player in the PL, no need to get upset about it.

Wilfred Bony on 20:44 - Nov 25 with 4512 viewsMurph75

Wilfred Bony on 20:41 - Nov 25 by PURe_Evil

Same as every other player in the PL, no need to get upset about it.

Aye that will be it. I've a chip on my shoulder because I'm upset about us not signing a mercenary.
Wilfred Bony on 20:46 - Nov 25 with 4499 viewssomersetsimon

Wilfred Bony on 19:42 - Nov 25 by PURe_Evil

I don't think Bony was down to Jenkins being tight. We spent £15m, so we could have afforded Bony if we wanted.
Wilfred Bony on 20:47 - Nov 25 with 4496 viewsPURe_Evil

Wilfred Bony on 20:46 - Nov 25 by somersetsimon

I don't think Bony was down to Jenkins being tight. We spent £15m, so we could have afforded Bony if we wanted.

I wish we bloody had! It couldn't of been much worse.
Wilfred Bony on 23:13 - Nov 25 with 4130 viewsPrivate_Partz

Wilfred Bony on 20:46 - Nov 25 by somersetsimon

Hadn't the Bony and Allen deals gone by the time we panicked and splashed out before the season started?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Wilfred Bony on 23:23 - Nov 25 with 4108 viewsmorningstar

Wilfred Bony on 20:13 - Nov 25 by lifelong

He's on loan at Stoke. He has a contract at Man City at £100k a week.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Wilfred Bony on 12:15 - Nov 26 with 3770 viewsjesushchrist

Wilfred Bony on 20:38 - Nov 25 by Murph75

We could call it the W Bony stadium. It would be quite fitting when the home fans applaud him after he's scored the winner against us.

For me this post confirms you as jackfath.
Wilfred Bony on 12:19 - Nov 26 with 3757 viewsDafyddHuw

"PL player interested in money" shocker.
Wilfred Bony on 12:30 - Nov 26 with 3712 viewsunion_jack

In my very humble opinion, I really don't believe Bony would have been a good signing. Of course, we'll never know but when he was here first, he was going all out to prove himself to the bigger clubs which he did. He was on the up.

Now, he wouldn't have the same incentive and I think we'd have seen a lazier player than before.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wilfred Bony on 12:47 - Nov 26 with 3673 viewsLeonWasGod

Wilfred Bony on 12:30 - Nov 26 by union_jack

In my very humble opinion, I really don't believe Bony would have been a good signing. Of course, we'll never know but when he was here first, he was going all out to prove himself to the bigger clubs which he did. He was on the up.

Now, he wouldn't have the same incentive and I think we'd have seen a lazier player than before.

I'd probably take him back now, as the others look truly lost, but overall would tend to agree. I can easily move on from him.

Joey on the other hand I'd have bitten Liverpool's hand off for £12m. Could have been our engine room for the next 5-6 years.

I know that doesn't make sense as goals are key, but hey ho.
Wilfred Bony on 12:56 - Nov 26 with 3655 viewsDafyddHuw

Wilfred Bony on 12:30 - Nov 26 by union_jack

Ah yes. "Lazy". I remember Jason Scotland was "lazy" as well. I'd give my right arm to have 11 "lazy" players on the pitch.
Wilfred Bony on 13:06 - Nov 26 with 3627 viewsunion_jack

Wilfred Bony on 12:56 - Nov 26 by DafyddHuw

Ah yes. "Lazy". I remember Jason Scotland was "lazy" as well. I'd give my right arm to have 11 "lazy" players on the pitch.

I'll convince myself that you really know what I mean

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wilfred Bony on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 3557 viewsLeonWasGod

Wilfred Bony on 12:56 - Nov 26 by DafyddHuw

There is a parallel in that Scotland had his best time with us by far. He was poor with the step up (same as Bony) and he never got back to his best (as is looking possible with Bony). Scotland ended up with Ipswich trundling around (slowly) outside the 18 yds box with his back to goal, only chipping in with an occasional goal. Not saying Bony is there yet of course, but there are some parallels
Wilfred Bony on 13:58 - Nov 26 with 3547 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bony and Llorente are too similar really - except Llorente seems to have a better first touch

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024