Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew 16:45 - Nov 26 with 3159 viewsTrundle10

Stfu - braindead east stand vocalists - will you ever learn?
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 18:17]
Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 3148 viewsnierika

you're*
Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 16:47 - Nov 26 with 3142 viewsJackistentialist

They forgot that AP is a competent, veteran PL manager and we have some mug who should never have been anywhere near the job.
Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:16 - Nov 26 with 3050 viewsDarran

Truly pathetic thread.
It's called football you hideous tw*ts.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:22 - Nov 26 with 2999 viewsLoyal

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 16:47 - Nov 26 by Jackistentialist

They forgot that AP is a competent, veteran PL manager and we have some mug who should never have been anywhere near the job.

Alan Pardew is a bullying half wit who has a team that reflects him. Moaning, cheating, shit.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:26 - Nov 26 with 2985 viewstheloneranger

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:16 - Nov 26 by Darran

Truly pathetic thread.

Pardew must have been thinking....Maybe....def not.... Deffo on my way.....def not.....ffs

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 00:30 - Nov 27 with 2797 viewsJackistentialist

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:22 - Nov 26 by Loyal

Alan Pardew is a bullying half wit who has a team that reflects him. Moaning, cheating, shit.

Alan Pardew has never been relegated. We have a manager who is a moron and we're stuck with this idiot for the rest of the season. The only way we will stay up is from luck and the desire of our players not Bob Bradley's input.
Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 00:33 - Nov 27 with 2790 viewsJackistentialist

Your Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:16 - Nov 26 by Darran

Truly pathetic thread.

What's that supposed to mean? We struggled AT HOME to a team that hasn't won for a ton of games.
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 00:38 - Nov 27 with 2774 viewsBrynmill_Jack

To the OP, wasn't it the palace fans who started that chant at 3-1 down?????

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 00:39 - Nov 27 with 2771 viewsKrisP

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 00:38 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

To the OP, wasn't it the palace fans who started that chant at 3-1 down?????

Not as I heard it in the East.
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 2634 viewscanhecatchit

There again, after that finish perhaps they could be right that he will be sacked today ?

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 10:44 - Nov 27 with 2612 viewsPegojack

Talking of chants, I was totally gutted when Palace went 4-3 up and their supporters started chanting "Who Are Ya?" and pointing at the East Stand choir.

Because I'm two thirds of the way down the East towards the South Stand, I couldn't see how we responded when we went 5-4 up, plus I was screaming and jumping two foot in the air so was a bit distracted, but I hope you came back at them with a pithy retort?
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 11:25 - Nov 27 with 2556 viewsWarwickHunt

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 10:44 - Nov 27 by Pegojack

Talking of chants, I was totally gutted when Palace went 4-3 up and their supporters started chanting "Who Are Ya?" and pointing at the East Stand choir.

Because I'm two thirds of the way down the East towards the South Stand, I couldn't see how we responded when we went 5-4 up, plus I was screaming and jumping two foot in the air so was a bit distracted, but I hope you came back at them with a pithy retort?

"You're worse than Swansea City".
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 11:45 - Nov 27 with 2524 viewsCooperman

Camaraderie with fellow fans (the majority of which I have zero connection with outside of fortress Liberty) is part of the reason I go to football. Over the course of 90 minutes, or in yesterday's case 97 minutes, you will both lose some and win some fan battles. It's all part of the entertainment package that I am happy to pay to experience. There were 20,000 people on a roller coaster ride there yesterday and if you think they will all sit there with mouths zipped then you're not thinking straight. It just so happens that yesterday we won on the pitch and in the stands, next week it might be the exact opposite; it's what keeps us going back week after week (and to the NE corner might I add).

So Trundle10, I'm sorry to say but in this case you're fired
(In an Alan Sugar voice)

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 12:58 - Nov 27 with 2428 viewsepaul

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 11:45 - Nov 27 by Cooperman

Camaraderie with fellow fans (the majority of which I have zero connection with outside of fortress Liberty) is part of the reason I go to football. Over the course of 90 minutes, or in yesterday's case 97 minutes, you will both lose some and win some fan battles. It's all part of the entertainment package that I am happy to pay to experience. There were 20,000 people on a roller coaster ride there yesterday and if you think they will all sit there with mouths zipped then you're not thinking straight. It just so happens that yesterday we won on the pitch and in the stands, next week it might be the exact opposite; it's what keeps us going back week after week (and to the NE corner might I add).

So Trundle10, I'm sorry to say but in this case you're fired
(In an Alan Sugar voice)

The original and still the best. There us only one VKM

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 17:30 - Nov 27 with 2304 viewsjacksfullaces

tbh when that chant went up I actually wondered which manager it was being directed at - would have been amusing if all supporters had joined in and probably a first
You're Getting Sacked In The Morning - Pardew on 18:17 - Nov 27 with 2245 viewsClinton

Report from the North (eastern section)
At 3 -1 the East were singing 'sacked in the morning'. When I looked at the Palace fans reaction, they were singing it too. Who started ? Don't know.
The Palace fans always make plenty of noise, annoying as they are they keep it noisy most of the time. Fair play to them.
At 3 - 1 they went silent. Swansea gave a chant of 'who are ya' as well as a golden oldie 'all gone quiet over there'
At 4-3 they gave us a 'who are ya' in response to our earlier one.
At 5-4 my head went, not sure what was sung.
I am 57 years old going on 12.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024