Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Llorente 17:23 - Nov 26 with 1951 viewsShonky

About time. Something to build with. We can do this.

Its just a ride...

Llorente on 17:24 - Nov 26 with 1944 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Showed his class. Front 5 came alive when he was on.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Llorente on 17:24 - Nov 26 with 1944 viewsItchySphincter

Yes, about time the manager put him on the pitch and we slung some balls in the box for him.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Llorente on 18:03 - Nov 26 with 1841 viewsPrivate_Partz

Has always look a decent player to me. Problem has been other players not reading his flick ons and a clueless manager blaming him for that.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Llorente on 18:18 - Nov 26 with 1777 viewsChrisSCFC

Excellent at what he does and with those 2 goals combined with his excellent finish against Manchester City I wouldn't be surprised if he had one of the best conversion rates in the league.

Well you don't play at Athletic, Juventus, Sevilla & Spain for f*ck all do you.

He's still not as good as Oliver McBurnie though clearly.
Llorente on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 1700 viewsjackrabbit

Llorente on 17:24 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

Yes, about time the manager put him on the pitch and we slung some balls in the box for him.

Bradley must be commended on Llorente's excellent performance today. Apparently he had an upfront discussion with him, where he told him he expected and wanted more from him. Hallelujah to that. I think every Swans fan would have said the same. Let's hope he gives Borja a similar rocket. Both centre-forwards have been totally underwhelming since they arrived. That's probably why we started without one today. Now he has shown what he can do, albeit against a defence as bad as ours, he needs to keep that up for the rest of the season. Having Montero and Barrow/Dyer give him some service will help of course.

Anyway well done Ferdy today!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024