Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob makes agenda boys look 17:47 - Nov 26 with 10750 viewsswan_si

more than a bit silly, you must feel like the east stand choir singing to Pardew, "sacked in the morning" when we were 3-1 up only to be trailing 4-3 15 minutes later, Llorente saved their blushes, but in doing so, totally ruined some of the most idiotic posts/agendas ever to appear on a "Supporters" website .
well i'm off out on the raz to celebrate a great game of football and an even better result.
COYS
Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:48 - Nov 26 with 5649 viewsSwanzay

Um no, simply!
Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:49 - Nov 26 with 5635 viewsWhiterockin

IMO Bob got lucky. We were poor Palace were worse.

But I am eternally grateful for the three points.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:49 - Nov 26 with 5630 viewsGlyn1

We concede 4 goals at home to a terrible team and you're happy about that?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:53 - Nov 26 with 5583 viewsPrivate_Partz

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:49 - Nov 26 by Glyn1

We concede 4 goals at home to a terrible team and you're happy about that?

Amazing isn't it? We have manager right out of his depth. The players do their best and Llorente bails him out.
I hope Bob's support staff can save us.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:54 - Nov 26 with 5576 viewsicecoldjack

There are plenty of agenda setters here on planet swans, it's one of the reasons the trust has been allowed to get away with doing nothing for years . But I think 99% of jacks can see this bob bloke is fookin clueless.

It's the players that are doing it, bob is just hindering r the efforts ! Old man rangel bless him, is not now the answer when trying to close a game off !

Ffs 21,000 people could tell him that ! FF is a flaky defender with the heart of a mouse ! 21,000;can see that too !

Bob is an idiot plain and simple, the players are working for each other bob is just getting in the way
Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:54 - Nov 26 with 5574 viewslonglostjack

The OP is as clueless as Bob himself.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:56 - Nov 26 with 5547 viewsjack247

Some people will be too stupid to understand what actually happened today. Great win. Superb result, let's not start hailing Bob though both teams were defensively shambolic.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:57 - Nov 26 with 5534 viewsLeonWasGod

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:54 - Nov 26 by longlostjack

The OP is as clueless as Bob himself.

Isn't he just. If you want to score quick points wait til the final whistle. Another who can't last the distance.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:58 - Nov 26 with 5518 viewsShonky

To be honest when he put Rangel on, any tenuous link I had to reality evaporated and evidently, any tenuous link Bod had to sanity did likewise.

Its just a ride...

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:01 - Nov 26 with 5468 viewsChippy69

Sorry this man is no where near PL management ,pitty he cant manage as well as he talks.
but hey ho were fecking stuck with him

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:02 - Nov 26 with 5465 viewsjack247

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:58 - Nov 26 by Shonky

To be honest when he put Rangel on, any tenuous link I had to reality evaporated and evidently, any tenuous link Bod had to sanity did likewise.

That was football management for dummies issue 1 page 1. Let's just ignore what's happening on the pitch and bring on a defender for a winger to protect our lead.

Still, we won, didn't stop fighting and are off the bottom. We would all have taken that 3 hours ago.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:03 - Nov 26 with 5438 viewsNeiltheTaylor

I am very pleased that bob is finally able to impose his brand of exciting, high scoring football.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:05 - Nov 26 with 5424 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 17:54 - Nov 26 by icecoldjack

There are plenty of agenda setters here on planet swans, it's one of the reasons the trust has been allowed to get away with doing nothing for years . But I think 99% of jacks can see this bob bloke is fookin clueless.

It's the players that are doing it, bob is just hindering r the efforts ! Old man rangel bless him, is not now the answer when trying to close a game off !

Ffs 21,000 people could tell him that ! FF is a flaky defender with the heart of a mouse ! 21,000;can see that too !

Bob is an idiot plain and simple, the players are working for each other bob is just getting in the way

Mate you know I've got a lot of time for you and especially your football opinion,seriously I do.

But you've got to give him a chance. He's making do with a sub standard squad of players - just compare them against Palace and the attacking player's , Everton too. No one would have chosen him but he's a genuine man who clearly looks his players in the eye and the respect for him was clear with the player celebrations with him at the end. That sort of unity we couldn't buy at this moment in time.

Hang on in there with him and let's see where the Club is come January. Now is the time to unite, and like I said, this post is in respect for you because you're right about the Planet Swans agenda setters. Cool head, friend 👍

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:23 - Nov 26 with 5322 viewsicecoldjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:05 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

Mate you know I've got a lot of time for you and especially your football opinion,seriously I do.

But you've got to give him a chance. He's making do with a sub standard squad of players - just compare them against Palace and the attacking player's , Everton too. No one would have chosen him but he's a genuine man who clearly looks his players in the eye and the respect for him was clear with the player celebrations with him at the end. That sort of unity we couldn't buy at this moment in time.

Hang on in there with him and let's see where the Club is come January. Now is the time to unite, and like I said, this post is in respect for you because you're right about the Planet Swans agenda setters. Cool head, friend 👍

Perfectly fine for us to disagree on this one fella.
!

IMO Bob has no idea of how to manage in this intensity, you can see the fog descend down when it gets heavy from 60 mins on .
Everyone knows the strengths of benteke and Wickham, yet bob plays our flakiest defender to combat this threat ! That is almost a sacking offence right there. FF is a pussy plain and simple, he can't cope with these type of players.

If memory serves me well, palace had the worst set piece record in the prem this season, so any man with half a brain would be thinking llorente and an attacking centre half such as VDH, who makes up for his hoof ball with his ability to smash through defenders to get on the end of a ball , nope , bob decides against this !

The man is a total fookin clown who is getting undone every week in the prem league. 21,000 people know that fine margins are the difference at this level, bob cannot make the difference , in fact time and time again he hands initiative to the opposition!

The amount of mistakes he has made in his short time in charge is proof he is operating way past his ability level.

The bottom line is this. What jobs has he had, 1st division in norway which is the same as league 1 here and second division in France which is also league 1 level. If he had the ability, at his age he would have broken into the top level by now .

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd then it probably is a turd..an American turd in fact .
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 5257 viewsperchrockjack

Agree heck inherited a poor squad but no way can you really start a game minus a striker and rely on an outstanding pro in siggy to bail you out. It's not fair .

It's obvious he picks Taylor , we suffer, add in the utter shitehouse that is FF and we re up againgst it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 5267 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:02 - Nov 26 by jack247

That was football management for dummies issue 1 page 1. Let's just ignore what's happening on the pitch and bring on a defender for a winger to protect our lead.

Still, we won, didn't stop fighting and are off the bottom. We would all have taken that 3 hours ago.

Almost half the Palace side were on yellow cards. We chose instead to sit back and defend. Llorente saved Bob's job. The daft Spanish matador

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:29 - Nov 26 with 5263 viewsChippy69

THIS

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:30 - Nov 26 with 5252 viewsBloodyhills

We were poor, Palace worse. We need to play a hell of a lot better than this to stay up. Think it was stupid to Sack Guidolin just when we started to play some tidy football.

Bob looks as clueless as ever.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:37 - Nov 26 with 5205 viewsDafyddHuw

We're at home to Palace. And we start with no attack.

Any half-decent team would have given us a hiding today.

3 points though, and an obvious team unity which is what we'll need over the next months.

Just wish we had a tidy manager.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:40 - Nov 26 with 5184 viewsjack247

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:29 - Nov 26 by Brynmill_Jack

Almost half the Palace side were on yellow cards. We chose instead to sit back and defend. Llorente saved Bob's job. The daft Spanish matador

Half were on yellow cards and the other half were wingers or strikers. I'm not a big Montero fan, but I couldn't think of a more obvious time to bring him on.

Honestly don't know how to feel about today. Chuffed we won and the game was so exciting, but if anything, we were more inept than ever today. You can only play what's in front of you, but hardly any team would have let us back into that.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:43 - Nov 26 with 5147 viewsjackrabbit

It was a very understandable - but ultimately wrong- decision to try to shore up the defence to protect a lead with not a lot of time left. Any manager might have decided to do the same. However this is Swansea City and we don't do "defending a lead" - it has been so for years. So Barrow should have stayed on and Montero brought on to help Llorente continue troubling the Palace defence. He did the latter, to great effect.

Was it Bradley's fault that our back line defended like a primary school XI on a Saturday morning on the school field? That's probably unfair on 10 year olds. I'm afraid you cannot polish a turd, and our defence matches that metaphor.

Bradley's man-to-man with Llorente in the week where he told him in no uncertain terms to up his game, seems to have paid dividends. Well done Bob.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:44 - Nov 26 with 5142 viewsmonmouth

What? WHAT? Crappy team selection, crappy substitutions, crappy tactics.
Got out of jail massively.

He's earned himself one more week, just about. The baldy useless joker.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:47 - Nov 26 with 5122 viewsnierika

You miserable fu<ks will find the negative in ANYTHING.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:48 - Nov 26 with 5104 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:40 - Nov 26 by jack247

Half were on yellow cards and the other half were wingers or strikers. I'm not a big Montero fan, but I couldn't think of a more obvious time to bring him on.

Honestly don't know how to feel about today. Chuffed we won and the game was so exciting, but if anything, we were more inept than ever today. You can only play what's in front of you, but hardly any team would have let us back into that.

Victory snatched from defeat snatched from Victory is no mean feat and the three points we celebrate. But the glaring deficiencies in Bob's managerial abilities remain

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:53 - Nov 26 with 5066 viewsShonky

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:47 - Nov 26 by nierika

You miserable fu<ks will find the negative in ANYTHING.

"The natural state of the football fan is bitter disappointment, no matter what the score." - Nick Hornby

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024