Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob makes agenda boys look 17:47 - Nov 26 with 10852 viewsswan_si

more than a bit silly, you must feel like the east stand choir singing to Pardew, "sacked in the morning" when we were 3-1 up only to be trailing 4-3 15 minutes later, Llorente saved their blushes, but in doing so, totally ruined some of the most idiotic posts/agendas ever to appear on a "Supporters" website .
well i'm off out on the raz to celebrate a great game of football and an even better result.
COYS
Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:30 - Nov 26 with 1147 viewsChippy69

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:27 - Nov 26 by NeiltheTaylor

Look mate, I don't mean to be snappy, but there you go. I'm a happy camper today. Long way to go yet we all know.

Me too mate, enjoy your day/night wherever you are
jack army

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:33 - Nov 26 with 1136 viewsFlashberryjack

Great game ?? ffs

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:37 - Nov 26 with 1119 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:30 - Nov 26 by Chippy69

Me too mate, enjoy your day/night wherever you are
jack army

You too man

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:37 - Nov 26 with 1119 viewsmonmouth

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:33 - Nov 26 by Flashberryjack

Great game ?? ffs

Great result, great finish. Exciting game. It's about time we got on the right side of one of these. Lets hope confidence does the trick. Selection and tactics at home just HAVE to change though. Still, it's been a long time I've left the Lib buzzing. I'll take that for now.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:45 - Nov 26 with 1080 viewsJackBaston

crazy game
but hardly much quality in it
both defences were clumsy and sloppy
only 2 of the 9 goals could be considered decent

me personally, i think bob set us up wrong completely, at home against a team with massive defensive problems and on a 5 losing streak, it was a must win game and he set up for a draw

the game was begging for us to have a striker on, so many crosses going in for only barrow or routledge to try to head in was just stupid

soon as llorente came on we looked a much better team and caused so many problems, but taking off both our wingers to try and close out a 3-2 win, leaving no pace up front was just naive and stupid

id still sack bob, tactics wrong first half, took too long to shove a striker on, and incapable of realising we need people to chase the ball down should we shove 11 men behind the ball

but heyho im not in charge
Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 1082 viewsexiledclaseboy

I fail to see how anyone can be anything other than elated (and exhausted) after that. You can shove your recriminations up your mostly armchair watching arses. Today we got a mental three points in a game for the ages. It might, just might, be the turning point we needed.

If you're not happy tonight you can f*ck off. And I mean truly happy that your team got a win it so deperately needed without being a little bit gutted that we won because a manager you don't like is in charge and he's not going anywhere.

If you're the latter you're a c*nt.

Poll: Tory leader

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 1056 viewsperchrockjack

I'm happy and lady p will be later though I did curse during the game .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:49 - Nov 26 with 1061 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:46 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I fail to see how anyone can be anything other than elated (and exhausted) after that. You can shove your recriminations up your mostly armchair watching arses. Today we got a mental three points in a game for the ages. It might, just might, be the turning point we needed.

If you're not happy tonight you can f*ck off. And I mean truly happy that your team got a win it so deperately needed without being a little bit gutted that we won because a manager you don't like is in charge and he's not going anywhere.

I agree about icecoldjack too.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 1012 viewsJackBaston

im happy we won
but it was hardly because of bobs tactics or substitutions
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:02 - Nov 26 with 1016 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

I'm no agenda boy as most will know , ( we should have never sacked Laudrup )😄.

Any way here's how it is IMHO .

Bob , your ass was saved today , to play at home against a team of dreadful form without a centre forward was F@cking cluesless & I blame your staff as well for that sh!te .(yes Curt )

You got lucky , play wingers ,play a centre forward ,everyone can see it ,surely you can .

We'll get behind you , but stop digging a hole for us all .

Just play a centre forward .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:05 - Nov 26 with 997 viewslonglostjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:53 - Nov 26 by Shonky

"The natural state of the football fan is bitter disappointment, no matter what the score." - Nick Hornby

Reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol - Anon

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 973 viewsSmellyplumz

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:47 - Nov 26 by nierika

You miserable fu<ks will find the negative in ANYTHING.

Aye and you will bury your head in the sand at the first opportunity.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:12 - Nov 26 with 970 viewsItchySphincter

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:05 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

Mate you know I've got a lot of time for you and especially your football opinion,seriously I do.

But you've got to give him a chance. He's making do with a sub standard squad of players - just compare them against Palace and the attacking player's , Everton too. No one would have chosen him but he's a genuine man who clearly looks his players in the eye and the respect for him was clear with the player celebrations with him at the end. That sort of unity we couldn't buy at this moment in time.

Hang on in there with him and let's see where the Club is come January. Now is the time to unite, and like I said, this post is in respect for you because you're right about the Planet Swans agenda setters. Cool head, friend 👍

The jury's out on him as far as I'm concerned - that's as positive I can be at the moment because he hasn't pulled up any trees but he inherited a sh!t sandwich so fair's fair, he hasn't had a proper crack of the whip yet. Sacking in would be detrimental to the cause at this time and regardless of what anyone says about how bad we were today we were actually the better side and it looks as though the attitude is improving too.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:14 - Nov 26 with 958 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:45 - Nov 26 by JackBaston

crazy game
but hardly much quality in it
both defences were clumsy and sloppy
only 2 of the 9 goals could be considered decent

me personally, i think bob set us up wrong completely, at home against a team with massive defensive problems and on a 5 losing streak, it was a must win game and he set up for a draw

the game was begging for us to have a striker on, so many crosses going in for only barrow or routledge to try to head in was just stupid

soon as llorente came on we looked a much better team and caused so many problems, but taking off both our wingers to try and close out a 3-2 win, leaving no pace up front was just naive and stupid

id still sack bob, tactics wrong first half, took too long to shove a striker on, and incapable of realising we need people to chase the ball down should we shove 11 men behind the ball

but heyho im not in charge

No facking way. Llorente hasn't deserved a start and not for a long time.

Today he was a massive threat and about time but no way did he deserve any special treatment. This is exactly why Bob has gone with the false 9

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:18 - Nov 26 with 934 viewsJackBaston

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:14 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

No facking way. Llorente hasn't deserved a start and not for a long time.

Today he was a massive threat and about time but no way did he deserve any special treatment. This is exactly why Bob has gone with the false 9

If he didnt want to play Llorente he couldve given Mcburnie a chance whos been banging them in in the reserves
but to constantly put crosses into an empty box was poor tactics
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:29 - Nov 26 with 911 viewsDr_Winston

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:18 - Nov 26 by JackBaston

If he didnt want to play Llorente he couldve given Mcburnie a chance whos been banging them in in the reserves
but to constantly put crosses into an empty box was poor tactics

Indeed.

Starting a relegation clash against a team on a five game losing streak was rank f*cking idiocy.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:33 - Nov 26 with 900 viewsTheResurrection

I'm standing right by your side here.... steaming in together. Yes, Mr Cude. Yes!!!

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:36 - Nov 26 with 889 viewsjack2jack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:23 - Nov 26 by icecoldjack

Perfectly fine for us to disagree on this one fella.
!

IMO Bob has no idea of how to manage in this intensity, you can see the fog descend down when it gets heavy from 60 mins on .
Everyone knows the strengths of benteke and Wickham, yet bob plays our flakiest defender to combat this threat ! That is almost a sacking offence right there. FF is a pussy plain and simple, he can't cope with these type of players.

If memory serves me well, palace had the worst set piece record in the prem this season, so any man with half a brain would be thinking llorente and an attacking centre half such as VDH, who makes up for his hoof ball with his ability to smash through defenders to get on the end of a ball , nope , bob decides against this !

The man is a total fookin clown who is getting undone every week in the prem league. 21,000 people know that fine margins are the difference at this level, bob cannot make the difference , in fact time and time again he hands initiative to the opposition!

The amount of mistakes he has made in his short time in charge is proof he is operating way past his ability level.

The bottom line is this. What jobs has he had, 1st division in norway which is the same as league 1 here and second division in France which is also league 1 level. If he had the ability, at his age he would have broken into the top level by now .

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd then it probably is a turd..an American turd in fact .

Sums it up nicely for me
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:37 - Nov 26 with 888 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:33 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

I'm standing right by your side here.... steaming in together. Yes, Mr Cude. Yes!!!

Make your mind up about icecoldjack mun.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:37 - Nov 26 with 886 viewsskippyjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:07 - Nov 26 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm happy that my football team won a bit of a classic today.

Classic?.. I thought it was a slog fest down Ashleigh Road at one point.. £35 for that nonsense.

But people always get carried away with things.. I think it's a mental disposition problem myself.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:40 - Nov 26 with 875 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:02 - Nov 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

I'm no agenda boy as most will know , ( we should have never sacked Laudrup )😄.

Any way here's how it is IMHO .

Bob , your ass was saved today , to play at home against a team of dreadful form without a centre forward was F@cking cluesless & I blame your staff as well for that sh!te .(yes Curt )

You got lucky , play wingers ,play a centre forward ,everyone can see it ,surely you can .

We'll get behind you , but stop digging a hole for us all .

Just play a centre forward .

No Tommy, no...!!

These aren't normal times. It's not as if we've got Michu or Bony up front. This is a team that's tried everything, including 2 forwards and little has worked.

The 11 that started against Everton DESERVED THEIR PLACES, even at home. Today was all about grinding out a result and come on, that facking deflection??? Was it Sunderland last year that happened against us.

Concentrate in the subs he did make to win us the game - Llorente, Montero,,.. At 72 minutes and 2 goals up Bradley had done his job.

We're a nervous team and everyone is expecting a perfect science performance. You're one of the good guys on here Tom, see the bigger picture,.

5 facking 4 !!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:41 - Nov 26 with 872 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:12 - Nov 26 by ItchySphincter

The jury's out on him as far as I'm concerned - that's as positive I can be at the moment because he hasn't pulled up any trees but he inherited a sh!t sandwich so fair's fair, he hasn't had a proper crack of the whip yet. Sacking in would be detrimental to the cause at this time and regardless of what anyone says about how bad we were today we were actually the better side and it looks as though the attitude is improving too.

This is a fair post

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:42 - Nov 26 with 866 viewsPURe_Evil

I'm glad the masses were entertained, but seriously - we will be battered by any other team if we approach games like that.

Our striker was taking the f^cking corners.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:43 - Nov 26 with 867 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:29 - Nov 26 by Dr_Winston

Indeed.

Starting a relegation clash against a team on a five game losing streak was rank f*cking idiocy.

This isn't good English, needs more explaining....

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:44 - Nov 26 with 857 viewsShonky

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:43 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

This isn't good English, needs more explaining....

if you add in ....without a striker..... in the relevant spot, it makes sense.

Its just a ride...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024