Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob makes agenda boys look 17:47 - Nov 26 with 10820 viewsswan_si

more than a bit silly, you must feel like the east stand choir singing to Pardew, "sacked in the morning" when we were 3-1 up only to be trailing 4-3 15 minutes later, Llorente saved their blushes, but in doing so, totally ruined some of the most idiotic posts/agendas ever to appear on a "Supporters" website .
well i'm off out on the raz to celebrate a great game of football and an even better result.
COYS
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:44 - Nov 26 with 1117 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:37 - Nov 26 by Darran

Make your mind up about icecoldjack mun.

Darran, you give me the slightest hope but then the real c u n t in you comes out. Leave your victims alone for just a little while and you'd get some respect.

But FFS seriously, grow up a bit - what's the real matter with you?????

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:45 - Nov 26 with 1105 viewsPURe_Evil

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:44 - Nov 26 by Shonky

if you add in ....without a striker..... in the relevant spot, it makes sense.

Exactly, it doesn't take much to read between the lines.

This guy has changed his tune recently though.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:46 - Nov 26 with 1102 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:42 - Nov 26 by PURe_Evil

I'm glad the masses were entertained, but seriously - we will be battered by any other team if we approach games like that.

Our striker was taking the f^cking corners.

like Everton, Man City, Liverpool?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:47 - Nov 26 with 1096 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:44 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

Darran, you give me the slightest hope but then the real c u n t in you comes out. Leave your victims alone for just a little while and you'd get some respect.

But FFS seriously, grow up a bit - what's the real matter with you?????

Well Andrew was clearly talking about people like icecoldjack and you were agreeing with Andrew.

Jeez sorry.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:48 - Nov 26 with 1089 viewsDr_Winston

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:44 - Nov 26 by Shonky

if you add in ....without a striker..... in the relevant spot, it makes sense.

Thanks Shonky. Not sure what happened there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:48 - Nov 26 with 1102 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:47 - Nov 26 by Darran

Well Andrew was clearly talking about people like icecoldjack and you were agreeing with Andrew.

Jeez sorry.

What about the other 50% of this thread including the OP??

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:50 - Nov 26 with 1093 viewsskippyjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:48 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

You seriously can't be pleased with that dross that was served up today.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 1079 viewsTheResurrection

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:50 - Nov 26 by skippyjack

You seriously can't be pleased with that dross that was served up today.

Yes I can and direct all flak towards me if you like mate cos we won today and we got a point at Everton.... and all that with our players celebrating with Bob at the end like it really means a fack!!!

Lets facking have it!!!!!!!!!!

Login to get fewer ads

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:52 - Nov 26 with 1077 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:48 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

Look the main objective today was to get three points,when we went 4-3 down our players could have dropped their heads but they didn't they got stuck in to it and we won 5-4 taking home the main objective.
I completely understand the feelings towards Bradley because we've been dismal but tonight we should be rejoicing what could be a very very important three points come the end of the season.
As far as I'm concerned tonight nothing else matters.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 20:53]

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:54 - Nov 26 with 1065 viewsPURe_Evil

A lot of people lacking foresight on this thread, today just papers over the cracks.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:57 - Nov 26 with 1053 viewsItchySphincter

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:54 - Nov 26 by PURe_Evil

A lot of people lacking foresight on this thread, today just papers over the cracks.

At some point we have to stop sacking managers and just see it out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:58 - Nov 26 with 1050 viewsLeonWasGod

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:40 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

No Tommy, no...!!

These aren't normal times. It's not as if we've got Michu or Bony up front. This is a team that's tried everything, including 2 forwards and little has worked.

The 11 that started against Everton DESERVED THEIR PLACES, even at home. Today was all about grinding out a result and come on, that facking deflection??? Was it Sunderland last year that happened against us.

Concentrate in the subs he did make to win us the game - Llorente, Montero,,.. At 72 minutes and 2 goals up Bradley had done his job.

We're a nervous team and everyone is expecting a perfect science performance. You're one of the good guys on here Tom, see the bigger picture,.

5 facking 4 !!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you can do positive! What's with the subliminal messages against Phil though - can't you just give it a rest

"No Tommy, no...!!

TheSe aren't normal times. It's not as if we've got MichU or Bony up front. This is a teaM that's tried everything, including 2 forwards and little has worked.

The 11 that started against Everton DESERVED THEIR PLACES, even at home. Today was all aBout grinding out a resuLt and come on, that facking dEflection??? Was it SundeRland last year that happened agaInst us.

Concentrate in the subS he did make to win us the gAme - Llorente, Montero,,.. At 72 minutes and 2 goals up Bradley had done his job.

We're a nervous team and everyone is expeCting a perfect science performance. YoU're one of the good guys oN here Tom, see the bigger picTure,.

5 facking 4 !!!!! GET IN THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:58 - Nov 26 with 1048 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:54 - Nov 26 by PURe_Evil

I don't think they are really. It's just a massive three points and we are still in big big trouble.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:59 - Nov 26 with 1044 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:58 - Nov 26 by LeonWasGod

So you can do positive! What's with the subliminal messages against Phil though - can't you just give it a rest

"No Tommy, no...!!

TheSe aren't normal times. It's not as if we've got MichU or Bony up front. This is a teaM that's tried everything, including 2 forwards and little has worked.

The 11 that started against Everton DESERVED THEIR PLACES, even at home. Today was all aBout grinding out a resuLt and come on, that facking dEflection??? Was it SundeRland last year that happened agaInst us.

Concentrate in the subS he did make to win us the gAme - Llorente, Montero,,.. At 72 minutes and 2 goals up Bradley had done his job.

We're a nervous team and everyone is expeCting a perfect science performance. YoU're one of the good guys oN here Tom, see the bigger picTure,.

Blimey.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:59 - Nov 26 with 1042 viewsItchySphincter

Bob makes agenda boys look on 20:58 - Nov 26 by LeonWasGod

"No Tommy, no...!!

Too much time on your hands.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 21:02 - Nov 26 with 1026 viewsLoyal

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:20 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

If 9 goal thrillers happened every week I'd critique the finer details but they don't and that was all about a lot
of courage at various stages of the game,none more so than going into extra time 4-3 down.

Tonight is the time to rally behind the last chance we'll have of Premier League survival. We can deal with the sell outs and the new owners as we're going along.

Up the Jacks

I think the term is -------> THIS.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob makes agenda boys look on 22:57 - Nov 26 with 941 views3swan

Great 3 points
Entertainment value good.
Performance — good as I can’t say any player had a bad game.
Maybe not a game for the purist but did we expect it?
Did we learn much from the game? I don’t think so.
Anyway it was a great result and a massive 3 points that keeps us in touch instead of being cast away at the bottom.
I’ll enjoy today, ok a bit of a freak of a game, but if it can up the confidence levels of the players by a couple of % then there is still hope.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 22:59 - Nov 26 with 931 viewsPURe_Evil

Bob makes agenda boys look on 22:57 - Nov 26 by 3swan

Great 3 points
Entertainment value good.
Performance — good as I can’t say any player had a bad game.
Maybe not a game for the purist but did we expect it?
Did we learn much from the game? I don’t think so.
Anyway it was a great result and a massive 3 points that keeps us in touch instead of being cast away at the bottom.
I’ll enjoy today, ok a bit of a freak of a game, but if it can up the confidence levels of the players by a couple of % then there is still hope.

No player had a bad game??

*PUKES*
Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 928 views3swan

Bob makes agenda boys look on 22:59 - Nov 26 by PURe_Evil

No player had a bad game??

*PUKES*

Depends what you class as bad?
Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:07 - Nov 26 with 897 viewsGowerjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 18:23 - Nov 26 by icecoldjack

Perfectly fine for us to disagree on this one fella.
!

IMO Bob has no idea of how to manage in this intensity, you can see the fog descend down when it gets heavy from 60 mins on .
Everyone knows the strengths of benteke and Wickham, yet bob plays our flakiest defender to combat this threat ! That is almost a sacking offence right there. FF is a pussy plain and simple, he can't cope with these type of players.

If memory serves me well, palace had the worst set piece record in the prem this season, so any man with half a brain would be thinking llorente and an attacking centre half such as VDH, who makes up for his hoof ball with his ability to smash through defenders to get on the end of a ball , nope , bob decides against this !

The man is a total fookin clown who is getting undone every week in the prem league. 21,000 people know that fine margins are the difference at this level, bob cannot make the difference , in fact time and time again he hands initiative to the opposition!

The amount of mistakes he has made in his short time in charge is proof he is operating way past his ability level.

The bottom line is this. What jobs has he had, 1st division in norway which is the same as league 1 here and second division in France which is also league 1 level. If he had the ability, at his age he would have broken into the top level by now .

If it looks like a turd, smells like a turd then it probably is a turd..an American turd in fact .

This.

Judas Jenkins please take note.

Bradley will take this club down.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:13 - Nov 26 with 873 viewsNeathJack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:07 - Nov 26 by Gowerjack

This.

Yep.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:24 - Nov 26 with 838 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:07 - Nov 26 by Gowerjack

This.

The last time you said this about a manager we finished 8th mind.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:36 - Nov 26 with 805 viewsjasper_T

The game today was an absolute joke and fans of every other team in the PL are laughing at us and Palace tonight.
Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:38 - Nov 26 with 799 viewsDarran

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:36 - Nov 26 by jasper_T

The game today was an absolute joke and fans of every other team in the PL are laughing at us and Palace tonight.

I doubt Sunderland fans are laughing at us tonight.

Bob makes agenda boys look on 23:41 - Nov 26 with 791 viewslonglostjack

Bob makes agenda boys look on 19:46 - Nov 26 by exiledclaseboy

I fail to see how anyone can be anything other than elated (and exhausted) after that. You can shove your recriminations up your mostly armchair watching arses. Today we got a mental three points in a game for the ages. It might, just might, be the turning point we needed.

If you're not happy tonight you can f*ck off. And I mean truly happy that your team got a win it so deperately needed without being a little bit gutted that we won because a manager you don't like is in charge and he's not going anywhere.

If you're the latter you're a c*nt.

Of course. Can't think why anybody wouldn't be happy with three points. Still worried that we are papering over the cracks and we have a shit manager. Plenty think the same - doesn't make them c*nts you tw*t.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024