Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
4 from 2 19:06 - Nov 26 with 4541 viewsJango

4 points from the last 2 games and all most of you can do is slag the manager off! What a pathetic bunch of fans! How a manager can be held responsible for some of the comical mistakes today is incredible! There was an incredible amount of pressure on both sets of players today and it showed! It wasn't pretty but they got the job done. Leave it out ffs
4 from 2 on 19:08 - Nov 26 with 3877 viewsShonky

The goal off Corks head was UNBELIEVABLY unlucky, on seeing it replayed. It didn't look so fortuitous from up the other end.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 19:09]

Its just a ride...

4 from 2 on 19:09 - Nov 26 with 3876 viewsTheFranchise

You know where the door is right?
4 from 2 on 19:10 - Nov 26 with 3850 viewsJango

4 from 2 on 19:09 - Nov 26 by TheFranchise

You know where the door is right?

The irony
4 from 2 on 19:12 - Nov 26 with 3824 viewsskippyjack

Pressure on the players? F*ck me, if that was a heart surgeon doing an operation, there'll be no blood inside the human patient afterwards.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

4 from 2 on 19:12 - Nov 26 with 3811 viewsshandyjack

it's not Bob's fault our players don't know how be touch tight in the box. some odd decisions but ultimately at 3-1 up the players should have had enough about them to see it out

Poll: Expectation for the season

4 from 2 on 19:12 - Nov 26 with 3811 viewsunion_jack

4 from 2 on 19:08 - Nov 26 by Shonky

The goal off Corks head was UNBELIEVABLY unlucky, on seeing it replayed. It didn't look so fortuitous from up the other end.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 19:09]

I said at the time on the MDT that that was a goal only a team in our situation would concede. It was a gut wrenches.

But the good lord must have felt very guilty about it because he paid us back with interest.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

4 from 2 on 19:13 - Nov 26 with 3793 viewsawayjack

Clown.
4 from 2 on 19:15 - Nov 26 with 3782 viewsJango

4 from 2 on 19:12 - Nov 26 by skippyjack

Pressure on the players? F*ck me, if that was a heart surgeon doing an operation, there'll be no blood inside the human patient afterwards.

The patient would have survived tho
Login to get fewer ads

4 from 2 on 19:18 - Nov 26 with 3765 viewsskippyjack

4 from 2 on 19:15 - Nov 26 by Jango

The patient would have survived tho

It's all fine then.. nevermind that they're on a drip and in a coma destined for death
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 19:18]

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.

4 from 2 on 19:20 - Nov 26 with 3733 viewsbarry_island

4 from 2 on 19:10 - Nov 26 by Jango

The irony

How a manager can replace our outlet with Rangel beggars belief. Glad he got lucky today. We need lucky in spades with Bob in charge.

Mind you at least his kids are great.

Nierika if you're reading this so shove your stars, stripes, bald eagles and anything else u have to hand up your ....

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

4 from 2 on 19:21 - Nov 26 with 3717 viewsJango

4 from 2 on 19:18 - Nov 26 by skippyjack

It's all fine then.. nevermind that they're on a drip and in a coma destined for death
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 19:18]

Stop talking nonsense, We're in a far better position than we were before kick off.
4 from 2 on 19:24 - Nov 26 with 3684 viewsTheFranchise

You're not bothered about the game management decisions made between the whistles then? As long as we're ok in the end?

I think I'm going to give my coaching badges back, I don't think they can help me.
4 from 2 on 19:25 - Nov 26 with 3672 viewsskippyjack

4 from 2 on 19:21 - Nov 26 by Jango

Stop talking nonsense, We're in a far better position than we were before kick off.

I don't know.. Bob Bradley is in charge.. he tried his best to throw the 3 points away today..

4 from 2 on 19:32 - Nov 26 with 3639 viewsJango

4 from 2 on 19:25 - Nov 26 by skippyjack

I don't know.. Bob Bradley is in charge.. he tried his best to throw the 3 points away today..

Yes because the calamitous 2nd goal and totally freakish 3rd goal were down to Bradley. As much as it's killing most of you that Bradley got a win today, he did, get over it.
4 from 2 on 19:46 - Nov 26 with 3568 viewsymaohyd

Couldn't agree more with the original poster.

We can all be clever cocks and point out the obvious.

Two sides. painfully short on confidence, but both gave their all, personally I think that's all you can ask.

Our PL status was always going to come to an end and its a shame that the club seems to be imploding.

Yes,Bob might not be the ideal candidate to be manager, but from what I hear he's putting in a hell of a sight more effort than Guidolin and the players are doing their best.

Awful decision to take off Barrow and replace with Rangel. Just about accept it at 3-1, but as soon as their 2nd went in a no. no.

Delighted for Bradley, a good man, deserves some credit.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

4 from 2 on 19:48 - Nov 26 with 3557 viewsskippyjack

4 from 2 on 19:32 - Nov 26 by Jango

Yes because the calamitous 2nd goal and totally freakish 3rd goal were down to Bradley. As much as it's killing most of you that Bradley got a win today, he did, get over it.

I'm talking about his substitutionson.. he took off our width.. which also give the Palace wide men a free reign to bombard us with those set pieces you talk about.

You're fickle.

4 from 2 on 19:49 - Nov 26 with 3552 viewsSgorioFruit

4 from 2 on 19:24 - Nov 26 by TheFranchise

You're not bothered about the game management decisions made between the whistles then? As long as we're ok in the end?

I think I'm going to give my coaching badges back, I don't think they can help me.

as long as we get the points

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

4 from 2 on 19:49 - Nov 26 with 3548 viewsPozuelosSideys

Some people dont really see the bigger picture. We wont get away with that against probably 15 or 16 of the other sides in this division. If we had closed the game out at 3-1, then the OP would have had a point and we'd all have been pleased. We didnt, but we got lucky. Not a great deal has changed, we can but hope though.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

4 from 2 on 19:57 - Nov 26 with 3495 viewsymaohyd

4 from 2 on 19:49 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

Some people dont really see the bigger picture. We wont get away with that against probably 15 or 16 of the other sides in this division. If we had closed the game out at 3-1, then the OP would have had a point and we'd all have been pleased. We didnt, but we got lucky. Not a great deal has changed, we can but hope though.

Of course people see the bigger picture!!!

We've just won for the first time since Burnley, so I don't think people are under the impression that we are a team in form playing with confidence.

We badly needed a win, we got it, are we any good, probably not, the players and manager are having a real go though at turning it around so well done all.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

4 from 2 on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 3471 viewsmax936

4 from 2 on 19:12 - Nov 26 by shandyjack

it's not Bob's fault our players don't know how be touch tight in the box. some odd decisions but ultimately at 3-1 up the players should have had enough about them to see it out

Well they obviously did cause we won mun.

The players won that game and possibly Curt intervention to put Montero on when it was clear that he should have come on earlier.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

4 from 2 on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 3466 viewsA_Fans_Dad

4 from 2 on 19:49 - Nov 26 by PozuelosSideys

One thing did change our goal drought.
4 from 2 on 20:01 - Nov 26 with 3468 viewsSgorioFruit

4 from 2 on 19:57 - Nov 26 by ymaohyd

Of course people see the bigger picture!!!

We've just won for the first time since Burnley, so I don't think people are under the impression that we are a team in form playing with confidence.

We badly needed a win, we got it, are we any good, probably not, the players and manager are having a real go though at turning it around so well done all.

spot on

just imagine if we lost today

ouch

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

4 from 2 on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 3425 viewsshandyjack

4 from 2 on 20:01 - Nov 26 by max936

Well they obviously did cause we won mun.

The players won that game and possibly Curt intervention to put Montero on when it was clear that he should have come on earlier.

obviously they did brilliantly to come back the way the did, but the fact we found ourselves 4-3 down after being 3-1 up is purely the players fault

Poll: Expectation for the season

4 from 2 on 20:10 - Nov 26 with 3422 viewsskippyjack

Bradley is tweaking too much..

We have to start with a Centre Forward at home, even if we lose a little control in the middle.

He needs to stop with the Rangel substitution..
When we're seeing a game out, and teams start to bombard us with crosses, bring on Van Der Hoorn, because he's useful in that department.
Or even better, get that Fernández out.
Followed by the ineffective Routledge.
Tell Amat to attack the ball in our own box, like he does in the oppositions.
Tell Fer to get fully fit

..................Fabianski.................
Naughton..VDH..Amat..Kingsley
.............Fulton.......Cork................
Barrow.........Siggy..........Montero
....................Llorente....................

This should be our home team always, Routledge used for away games, unless Bob wants to put teams on the back foot.

Llorente
Amat
Siggy
VDH
Fulton

Are fairly good in the air, coach them as a unit to stop the set piece threat.

That's just for starters.. the basics of the group we have.

Work with Montero, Barrow, Siggy and Llorente more.. because it's been evident they're oblivious to the way Llorente works.

At the moment, Bob needs to rewatch matches of every aspect of our play.

Instead of saying 'aspects of our game need to change'.. without even implementing anything on our flawed strengths.

Today looked like two teams destined for the drop.

4 from 2 on 20:51 - Nov 26 with 3339 viewsPURe_Evil

4 from 2?

What happened to 5 from 6?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024