Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Pardoo 22:31 - Nov 26 with 2463 viewsCooperman

I loved Bob's interview on Game Of The Day.

He cares, he wants the best, his heart is in the right place.

Whatever you think of him, rejoice in 3 points tonight and for the remainder of the weekend.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Alan Pardoo on 00:19 - Nov 27 with 2277 viewsSoberBaker

Well he certainly won the 'Smug Off' interview competition which is no mean feat when up against Alan 'Smug C*nt' Pardew.

AMOW

Alan Pardoo on 00:20 - Nov 27 with 2266 viewsKrisP

Alan Pardoo on 00:19 - Nov 27 by SoberBaker

Well he certainly won the 'Smug Off' interview competition which is no mean feat when up against Alan 'Smug C*nt' Pardew.

Even he would struggle to look smug after shipping two goals in injury time in fairness.
Alan Pardoo on 00:30 - Nov 27 with 2229 viewsicecoldjack

I don't think there is a single swans fan out there that wants bob to fail or to wish him anything but the best,we all like him..problem is that he's out of his depth in the fine margines of prem league football.

Some of his decisions have been totally mad and he must be thick as fook to still not know his best team after 2 months !

I'm hoping for a miracle after this win , lived that the players woke up and felt the passion and understood what was and is needed .
Alan Pardoo on 00:32 - Nov 27 with 2216 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardoo on 00:30 - Nov 27 by icecoldjack

I don't think there is a single swans fan out there that wants bob to fail or to wish him anything but the best,we all like him..problem is that he's out of his depth in the fine margines of prem league football.

Some of his decisions have been totally mad and he must be thick as fook to still not know his best team after 2 months !

I'm hoping for a miracle after this win , lived that the players woke up and felt the passion and understood what was and is needed .

He's not the one who is thick as fook.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Pardoo on 00:36 - Nov 27 with 2199 viewsicecoldjack

Alan Pardoo on 00:32 - Nov 27 by Jackfath

Ok you win, he's a coaching genius, gives us a master class of his tactical nous every week does super bob.
Alan Pardoo on 00:39 - Nov 27 with 2180 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Pardoo on 00:32 - Nov 27 by Jackfath

No. That'll be you

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alan Pardoo on 00:46 - Nov 27 with 2156 viewssketty_jack

Yes he cares, because our results are a representation of his skills as a manager! His post match interview, where he was grinning from ear to ear, showed his complete relief that he's got some breathing room from the critics!
Alan Pardoo on 00:49 - Nov 27 with 2139 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Pardoo on 00:46 - Nov 27 by sketty_jack

Yes he cares, because our results are a representation of his skills as a manager! His post match interview, where he was grinning from ear to ear, showed his complete relief that he's got some breathing room from the critics!

Spot on. He's won a PL game so he can dine out on that for years to come over there

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Pardoo on 01:28 - Nov 27 with 2083 viewsKrisP

Alan Pardoo on 00:30 - Nov 27 by icecoldjack

There was a post in the match thread saying he hoped we didn't come back when it went to 4-3. Why else would that be but he wants him to get the sack? The Americans they hate own the club they love and I think it's confused some people to be honest.
Alan Pardoo on 09:31 - Nov 27 with 1843 viewsPegojack

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I laughed my socks off when the smarmy feck opened his MOTD interview by saying the ref GIFTED us the first goal!

Talk about one eyed, it was the clearest foul you could wish to see. As highlighted on MOTD, Puncheon didn't look at the ball, his eyes were on Cork and he deliberately barged him in the chest as he went up to head it. Thank feck Kevin Friend got that right, because he did his best thereafter with the eight yard wall to stop us taking advantage.

PS funniest moment for yonks at the Liberty, the free kick in the second half when the whole crowd counted out ten as Friend paced out the wall!
Alan Pardoo on 09:33 - Nov 27 with 1818 viewsWarwickHunt

Alan Pardoo on 00:39 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

No. That'll be you

Nice tap in.
Alan Pardoo on 09:36 - Nov 27 with 1803 viewsjackal

Alan Pardoo on 09:31 - Nov 27 by Pegojack

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I laughed my socks off when the smarmy feck opened his MOTD interview by saying the ref GIFTED us the first goal!

Talk about one eyed, it was the clearest foul you could wish to see. As highlighted on MOTD, Puncheon didn't look at the ball, his eyes were on Cork and he deliberately barged him in the chest as he went up to head it. Thank feck Kevin Friend got that right, because he did his best thereafter with the eight yard wall to stop us taking advantage.

PS funniest moment for yonks at the Liberty, the free kick in the second half when the whole crowd counted out ten as Friend paced out the wall!

Yeah, loved the counting.

To be fair Friend was going to stop at eight and continued on whilst having a chuckle.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024