Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
8 from 12 09:41 - Nov 27 with 2090 viewsbarry_island

The number of home games we now need to win. Somehow it seems more possible than 9 from 13.

Sunderland
West Ham
West Brom
Middlesbrough
Leicester
Spurs
Arsenal
Everton
Southampton
Burnley
Stoke
Bournemouth

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

8 from 12 on 09:52 - Nov 27 with 2052 viewsE20Jack

I don't think we need to win 8 from 12 home games per se. I think thats highly unlikely. I think given the start we have had and the squad we have, a realistic target could be around 37/38 pts and that is usually enough. So 29 points from 25 games is the equasion, and if that isn't enough we can count ourselves unlucky.

In every block of 6 games we need to win 2 and draw one, we can lose half of them. Said like that makes it quite achievable especially if we can strengthen in Jan, and I mean ACTUALLY strengthen and not buy a few Championship and MLS players.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

8 from 12 on 10:19 - Nov 27 with 1971 viewsKilkennyjack

8 from 12 on 09:52 - Nov 27 by E20Jack

I don't think we need to win 8 from 12 home games per se. I think thats highly unlikely. I think given the start we have had and the squad we have, a realistic target could be around 37/38 pts and that is usually enough. So 29 points from 25 games is the equasion, and if that isn't enough we can count ourselves unlucky.

In every block of 6 games we need to win 2 and draw one, we can lose half of them. Said like that makes it quite achievable especially if we can strengthen in Jan, and I mean ACTUALLY strengthen and not buy a few Championship and MLS players.

I think we do.
Home wins is the key for us.

Beware of the Risen People

8 from 12 on 10:21 - Nov 27 with 1964 viewsE20Jack

8 from 12 on 10:19 - Nov 27 by Kilkennyjack

I think we do.
Home wins is the key for us.

I don't think we have ever won 8 in 12 home games in the PL have we? It is clear we need points from everywhere now.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

8 from 12 on 12:12 - Dec 11 with 1760 viewsbarry_island

Now 7 from 11 cup finals.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024