Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trade centre Wales 20:13 - Nov 27 with 27321 viewsMurph75

Anyone had any dealings with them? Need a new car and was thinking of popping along to see them tomorrow.

Was also thinking about Ron Skinner as well. Any advice would be greatly welcomed.
Trade centre Wales on 20:39 - Nov 27 with 6852 viewsDarran

This is where I go.

http://www.cardiff.bentleymotors.com

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Trade centre Wales on 20:42 - Nov 27 with 6832 viewsSwanzay

Trade centre Wales on 20:39 - Nov 27 by Darran

This is where I go.

http://www.cardiff.bentleymotors.com

Post a pic of yours!
Trade centre Wales on 20:43 - Nov 27 with 6823 viewsItchySphincter

Trade centre Wales on 20:42 - Nov 27 by Swanzay

Post a pic of yours!

It's a car thread FFS!!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Trade centre Wales on 20:45 - Nov 27 with 6810 viewsMurph75

Trade centre Wales on 20:43 - Nov 27 by ItchySphincter

It's a car thread FFS!!

Yes FFS indeed.

If we can avoid posting penis pics that would be great.

Thanks in advance.
Trade centre Wales on 20:46 - Nov 27 with 6806 viewsswanjackal

Trade centre Wales on 20:43 - Nov 27 by ItchySphincter

It's a car thread FFS!!

"Rory Donnelly logs off at 20:43"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Trade centre Wales on 20:46 - Nov 27 with 6802 viewslifelong

Trade centre Wales on 20:33 - Nov 27 by Swanzay

Interesting to hear you had good quality service from Motorpoint, got an eye on a few of their nearly new BMW M sport models, so you would recommend?

I found them very good, been there twice to buy cars with no problem.
Trade centre Wales on 20:52 - Nov 27 with 6777 viewsDarran

Trade centre Wales on 20:42 - Nov 27 by Swanzay

Post a pic of yours!

I haven't got a pic of mine but it's white with a black roof,Swans colours.
Like this.

Trade centre Wales on 20:53 - Nov 27 with 6771 viewsPacemaker

Trade centre Wales on 20:46 - Nov 27 by lifelong

I found them very good, been there twice to buy cars with no problem.

Bought several cars off Motorpoint good service and keen prices. I would recommend them.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Login to get fewer ads

Trade centre Wales on 20:58 - Nov 27 with 6752 viewslifelong

Trade centre Wales on 20:53 - Nov 27 by Pacemaker

Bought several cars off Motorpoint good service and keen prices. I would recommend them.

The only thing I would say to be wary of is that some of their vehicles are imported, some people aren''t keen on that fact, just something to be aware of.
Trade centre Wales on 21:10 - Nov 27 with 6731 viewsPhil_S

Trade centre Wales on 20:31 - Nov 27 by Cooperman

I have used these for years after exiting a company car scheme.

https://www.nationwidevehiclecontracts.co.uk/

At what level of annual mileage would you recommend leasing before buying

Going to opt out of our company scheme in May when the car is due for renewal and take the allowance instead - probably do these days only 18-20000 miles pa but thinking I may be better with a second hand car maybe 3-4 years old
Trade centre Wales on 21:20 - Nov 27 with 6706 viewsDarran

Trade centre Wales on 21:10 - Nov 27 by Phil_S

Going to opt out of our company scheme in May when the car is due for renewal and take the allowance instead - probably do these days only 18-20000 miles pa but thinking I may be better with a second hand car maybe 3-4 years old

Buy my wife's Audi in January you can have it for £20k.
63 plate with about 33k on the clock. 😂

Trade centre Wales on 21:41 - Nov 27 with 6676 viewsSwanzay

Trade centre Wales on 21:20 - Nov 27 by Darran

Buy my wife's Audi in January you can have it for £20k.
63 plate with about 33k on the clock. 😂

Arthur Daily!
Trade centre Wales on 21:50 - Nov 27 with 6662 viewsCooperman

Trade centre Wales on 21:10 - Nov 27 by Phil_S

It wasn't a mileage driven decision for me, instead it was a case of deciding upon my wishes and needs. Options included new vs used, regular change vs run into the ground, large up front outlay vs low outlay, etc.

For as long as I'm in gainful employment I would like a decent new motor every three years but without the upfront outlay; so leasing is the obvious choice. From there it was a case of finding the best mix of vehicle and price for an annual mileage of approx 15k per year. I have been given an option to purchase at the end of contract date but have resisted so far, however I probably will do this one day once my desire for a new car wanes a little. The positives with this are that I've already paid for circa 50% of the RRP via leasing and would be buying a car that I know has been looked after.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Trade centre Wales on 22:10 - Nov 27 with 6633 viewsDarran

Trade centre Wales on 21:41 - Nov 27 by Swanzay

Arthur Daily!

Daley.

Trade centre Wales on 22:14 - Nov 27 with 6624 viewsjackportis

I don't get the tell Trevor bit? He's simple and thick? Is it due to that area?

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Trade centre Wales on 22:31 - Nov 27 with 6280 viewsJack123

So Trade Cente, must have gone very good in the last few months, whilst I was looking for a new car a little while back.. it was all avoid, avoid.. Now it's not to bad... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAck Sake

libera nos a malo

Trade centre Wales on 22:34 - Nov 27 with 6271 viewsMurph75

Trade centre Wales on 22:31 - Nov 27 by Jack123

So Trade Cente, must have gone very good in the last few months, whilst I was looking for a new car a little while back.. it was all avoid, avoid.. Now it's not to bad... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAck Sake

Where did you end up going? Hope you don't mind me asking.
Trade centre Wales on 22:44 - Nov 27 with 6257 viewsJack123

Trade centre Wales on 22:34 - Nov 27 by Murph75

Where did you end up going? Hope you don't mind me asking.

I went local, I won't name the place , simply because i have returned the vehicle ..I wont slag the place on here, guess I was just unlucky.

libera nos a malo

Trade centre Wales on 22:51 - Nov 27 with 6243 viewsMurph75

Trade centre Wales on 22:44 - Nov 27 by Jack123

I went local, I won't name the place , simply because i have returned the vehicle ..I wont slag the place on here, guess I was just unlucky.

Very commendable.
Trade centre Wales on 08:52 - Nov 28 with 6143 viewsPrivate_Partz

Trade centre Wales on 20:58 - Nov 27 by lifelong

The only thing I would say to be wary of is that some of their vehicles are imported, some people aren''t keen on that fact, just something to be aware of.

The imported ones tend to be delivery mileage only. They still have full warranty and are RHD so I cannot see a problem. I bought a non import. A Kia Ceed GT Line. 5 months old , 3.5k on the clock and £7k below list price. Chuffed to bits with it. I like the way they give you they keys and let you look around with out hassle from the salesman.
Motorpoint Newport for me.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Trade centre Wales on 10:44 - Nov 28 with 6097 viewsSoberBaker

Trade centre Wales on 20:39 - Nov 27 by Swanzay

Interesting, but your post doesn't fill me with much faith,when you say how much money the spend on doing cars up, so they still be wrecks?
They were a regular on Welsh dogwatch programmes.

Sorry mate. Missed this post.

Nah. The cars they get in are just the usual fayre from the auctions that all the major players get their stock from.

Obviously, any car you get in fresh from the auction that is 2-6 year old or 10k-70k miles is going to need the obvious brake, clutch, tyres & timing belt work. They go through the car like a dose of salts - If they spot anything amiss, they sort it prior to sale.

I'm not affiliated to them in any way - I always used to warn people off from going there, but the stuff I've heard and seen is impressive to say the least.

AMOW

Trade centre Wales on 12:42 - Nov 28 with 6059 viewscontroversial_jack

Trade centre Wales on 20:24 - Nov 27 by Murph75

Thanks Cooperman.

I'm changing jobs in Jan and need something to get me back and forth to Cardiff. I've had to hand back my company car so need something relatively quickly.

Be prepared to put another couple of hours on your working day if you intend commuting to Cardiff
Trade centre Wales on 13:41 - Nov 28 with 6029 viewsGreatBritton

I've bought two cars from Trade Centre Wales in the past few years. Good cars but it only really works well if you trade in rubbish and get what seems to be an amazingly good trade in price. They bump up the sticker prices to cover that, but it works psychologically. Be careful of the warranties though,they can be overpriced. They always want you to take out finance in order to guarantee return custom.
Trade centre Wales on 14:12 - Nov 28 with 6014 viewsMurph75

Trade centre Wales on 13:41 - Nov 28 by GreatBritton

I've bought two cars from Trade Centre Wales in the past few years. Good cars but it only really works well if you trade in rubbish and get what seems to be an amazingly good trade in price. They bump up the sticker prices to cover that, but it works psychologically. Be careful of the warranties though,they can be overpriced. They always want you to take out finance in order to guarantee return custom.

Thanks
Trade centre Wales on 14:13 - Nov 28 with 6013 viewsMurph75

Trade centre Wales on 12:42 - Nov 28 by controversial_jack

Be prepared to put another couple of hours on your working day if you intend commuting to Cardiff

Go to be better than driving home from Manchester every other Friday at 5pm.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024