Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Trade centre Wales 20:13 - Nov 27 with 27203 viewsMurph75

Anyone had any dealings with them? Need a new car and was thinking of popping along to see them tomorrow.

Was also thinking about Ron Skinner as well. Any advice would be greatly welcomed.
Trade centre Wales on 22:50 - Jun 19 with 1346 viewsmax936

I looked at a PCP deal for my Bike, but at 120 a month for 3/4 yrs then having to pay a lumper of nearly 4 grand after the term ends just wasn't worth it for me, plus the monthly payments were at 8.9%, I got lucky and a mates brother was selling the bike I wanted so I was sorted, PCP deals don't seem great to me.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Trade centre Wales on 07:56 - Jun 25 with 1197 viewsepaul

Got my car from there yesterday (Clio), speaking as I find they were superb from start to finish, it's a well oiled slick operation mind, they couldn't do enough to assist ok they want you to buy, but there was no pressure put on us at any stage, going on our experience there would fully recommend

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Trade centre Wales on 10:52 - Jun 25 with 1126 viewswaynekerr55

Trade centre Wales on 07:56 - Jun 25 by epaul

Got my car from there yesterday (Clio), speaking as I find they were superb from start to finish, it's a well oiled slick operation mind, they couldn't do enough to assist ok they want you to buy, but there was no pressure put on us at any stage, going on our experience there would fully recommend

Enjoy the drive back...

I bet you notice the difference in time driving back and forth compared to 10 - 15 years ago. I find it's got much worse!

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Trade centre Wales on 11:54 - Jun 25 with 1090 viewsWarwickHunt

Trade centre Wales on 07:56 - Jun 25 by epaul

Papa?
Trade centre Wales on 14:39 - Jun 25 with 1047 viewsEbo

Trade centre Wales on 11:54 - Jun 25 by WarwickHunt

Papa?

Nicole?

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Trade centre Wales on 22:31 - Jun 25 with 981 viewsepaul

Trade centre Wales on 10:52 - Jun 25 by waynekerr55

Enjoy the drive back...

I bet you notice the difference in time driving back and forth compared to 10 - 15 years ago. I find it's got much worse!

I dont think its changed much in 20 years tbh, the same usual hotspots

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024