Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ravel Morrison 13:02 - Nov 29 with 8182 viewscyprusmel

Looks like he could be looking for a new club. I think he did a decent job for us when he was here and scored a few goals.
Would you like to sign him and how would he fit in.
6 goals in 15 matches
[Post edited 29 Nov 2016 13:09]
Ravel Morrison on 13:15 - Nov 29 with 4708 viewsisawqpratwcity

He was alright for us but I can't see him fitting into our budget at this stage.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Ravel Morrison on 13:16 - Nov 29 with 4700 viewsBrazilNutR

can't see it happening. Holloway already said we have an overload in the number 10 area didnt he? so unless we are shipping out, can't see it being a priority area..
Ravel Morrison on 13:22 - Nov 29 with 4673 viewsTacticalR

Why disturb his European winter break? The bench at Lazio is particularly lovely at this time of year as the last rays of the setting sun warm the Stadio Olimpico.

Air hostess clique

Ravel Morrison on 13:23 - Nov 29 with 4662 viewsfreddieeddie

No way.

We have done all we can to get players out of our club who have an attitude. We are moving in the right direction now at last. Why get another player in who clearly is hard to manage. Thousands of players to choose from.

It's a no from me.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

Ravel Morrison on 13:35 - Nov 29 with 4615 viewshook_hoops

Ravel Morrison on 13:23 - Nov 29 by freddieeddie

No way.

We have done all we can to get players out of our club who have an attitude. We are moving in the right direction now at last. Why get another player in who clearly is hard to manage. Thousands of players to choose from.

It's a no from me.

On that basis we would never have signed Marsh, Bowles or Taarabt to name just 3.
Ravel Morrison on 13:35 - Nov 29 with 4613 viewsLunarJetman

Les has shown an interest a few times over the last couple of years so expect his name to be linked. As has already been mentioned, probably too expensive for us now, but he's been treading water a bit career wise so he might consider lower wages to get playing again.
Ravel Morrison on 14:10 - Nov 29 with 4530 viewsMatch82

Ravel Morrison on 13:35 - Nov 29 by hook_hoops

On that basis we would never have signed Marsh, Bowles or Taarabt to name just 3.

Big difference between bringing those players into a stable club vs a clusterfck. We are finally moving back in the right direction to become a stable club - let's get there first, then think about whether it makes sense to bring in a maverick.
Ravel Morrison on 14:16 - Nov 29 with 4513 viewsJuzzie

I don't think those three were wannabe gangstarrrrs who go around hitting women, making homophobic tweets, witness intimidation etc etc and getting into trouble every time they go back home.

No from me.
Login to get fewer ads

Ravel Morrison on 14:35 - Nov 29 with 4468 viewsBluce_Ree

Aye, but Ravel isn't an unknown quantity with a ton of potential. On the maverick spectrum I place him about here...

[Leon Jeanne] --------!--------------------------------[Adel when he was good]

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ravel Morrison on 15:33 - Nov 29 with 4365 viewsNorthernr

Please see Jay Emmanuel Thomas thread. If somebody has been an absolute knobhead and bombed out of every club he's been at so far (even we'd dropped him by the end) what makes you think he won't be here? What indication have QPR given over the last ten years that it's going to turn a character like that around?
Ravel Morrison on 16:27 - Nov 29 with 4294 viewsJamie

Ravel Morrison on 14:35 - Nov 29 by Bluce_Ree

Aye, but Ravel isn't an unknown quantity with a ton of potential. On the maverick spectrum I place him about here...

[Leon Jeanne] --------!--------------------------------[Adel when he was good]

Eh?

Every manager he's had at club or international level has said he's got the talent to be one of the best couple of players in the world. He's just a monumental bellend.
Ravel Morrison on 19:11 - Nov 29 with 4140 viewsDannytheR

He wasn't even that good when he was here the last time. Had been dropped to the bench before we got to Wembley.
Ravel Morrison on 19:34 - Nov 29 with 4102 viewsBluce_Ree

Ravel Morrison on 16:27 - Nov 29 by Jamie

Eh?

Every manager he's had at club or international level has said he's got the talent to be one of the best couple of players in the world. He's just a monumental bellend.

Nah, they are talking shit. He's never been that good. He might be Prem class if he unf*cks his attitude but that's about it. And he won't. Cos he's a belm.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Ravel Morrison on 22:09 - Nov 29 with 3998 viewsBoston

Another in the NO catagory. Unlike Marsh, Bowles etc etc, this guy doesn't appear to be an unorthodox maverick, more an orthodox petty thug.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ravel Morrison on 22:19 - Nov 29 with 3987 viewsrsonist

A truly wonderful talent. Feel bad for anyone that couldn't or wouldn't see it.
Ravel Morrison on 22:20 - Nov 29 with 3984 viewsBrightonhoop

Blokes a wrong'un. We've moved on, so should he.
Ravel Morrison on 22:22 - Nov 29 with 3974 viewsBoston

Ravel Morrison on 22:19 - Nov 29 by rsonist

A truly wonderful talent. Feel bad for anyone that couldn't or wouldn't see it.

Don't think anyone's questioning his talent.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Ravel Morrison on 22:44 - Nov 29 with 3949 viewsconnell10

Id have in back in a heartbeat loved watching him play for us when he was here last time.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Ravel Morrison on 22:59 - Nov 29 with 3922 viewsHollowayRanger

hows terror'rat doing these days?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ravel Morrison on 00:08 - Nov 30 with 3875 viewstimcocking

We've had dozens of Ravel threads.

Yes, he's a great player, without a doubt one of the best in the championship. If he was up for it and he'd accept the appropriate contract, we'd be getting a match winner. Although i'd say it's unlikely.
Ravel Morrison on 08:25 - Nov 30 with 3769 viewsElHoop

In a word - No.
Ravel Morrison on 09:30 - Nov 30 with 3721 viewshopphoops

Ravel Morrison on 00:08 - Nov 30 by timcocking

We've had dozens of Ravel threads.

Yes, he's a great player, without a doubt one of the best in the championship. If he was up for it and he'd accept the appropriate contract, we'd be getting a match winner. Although i'd say it's unlikely.

Ravel Morrison threads are like athlete's foot, guaranteed to flare up every two months for ever.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

Ravel Morrison on 14:04 - Jan 5 with 3289 viewsdaveB

With Chery going for 3.5 million it might be worth going in for Ravel as our playmaker. I thought he was very good for us in his last spell with us and wil probably cost peanuts at the moment.
Ravel Morrison on 14:13 - Jan 5 with 3230 viewscyprusmel

Without his goals there might not have been the "Zamora Final"
At the end of the game he was leaping about enjoying it as much as the lads that played. I would take a chance on him.
2 year contract ?
Ravel Morrison on 14:15 - Jan 5 with 3214 viewsJigsore

He's made 15 appearances, mostly subs no doubt, and scored 0 goals since his loan with us

he couldn't even get in the team towards the end of our promotion season because of people like Kevin Doyle and Kranjcar

he's finished

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024