Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No subject 18:49 - Nov 30 with 2231 viewsnice_to_michu

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:02]
UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 21:53 - Nov 30 with 2133 viewsLeonWasGod

Tŵp as tŵp can be.
UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 22:29 - Nov 30 with 2090 viewslonglostjack

And Nigel, the voice of the common man, scoffs down his ferrero rochers at the Ritz and continues to collects an EU salary from the very organization he purports to despise. You really can't make it up.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 22:59 - Nov 30 with 2065 viewsPrivate_Partz

I detest everything UKIP stands for but for a moment I thought they might be coming up with a good idea.
Ireland actually would benefit enormously from a good Welsh road network. The A55 becoming a motorway. A North / South all Wales motorway and extension of the M4 to Pembroke.
It would provide massive improvement to infastructure and provide investment opportunities in the corridors opened up by such roads. EU investment should have been sought along these lines a long ago. Regretfully there is no ambition or will within WAG for this and Brexit will put the tin hat on it anyway.
Unfortuately the UKIP tool is only talking about the Brynglas tunnels. A problem that is not that bad and would not help Ireland in any way as any traffic improvements would hit the bigger problems of the Margam Flyover and the farm track of roads after St Clears.
A giant load of codswallop from the idiot.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 07:30 - Dec 1 with 1997 viewsLeonWasGod

UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 22:29 - Nov 30 by longlostjack

And Nigel, the voice of the common man, scoffs down his ferrero rochers at the Ritz and continues to collects an EU salary from the very organization he purports to despise. You really can't make it up.

Whilst misappropriating EU funds to promote UKIP in the GE and referendum, and specifically himself in his own constituency. Don't forget that bit.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-ukip-eu-money-misspending-e
UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 09:00 - Dec 1 with 1958 viewsClinton

Goes to show that EU money is sloshing around all over the place. A lot of it seems wasted to me. Might as we'll grab it while we can. This City has a long and proud tradition of farming grant money from various sources for nefarious projects. Why not try to get some EU money to improve our road network?

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads (n/t) on 09:15 - Dec 1 with 1942 viewsnice_to_michu

UKIP want Ireland to directly pay for Welsh roads on 09:00 - Dec 1 by Clinton

Goes to show that EU money is sloshing around all over the place. A lot of it seems wasted to me. Might as we'll grab it while we can. This City has a long and proud tradition of farming grant money from various sources for nefarious projects. Why not try to get some EU money to improve our road network?

[Post edited 15 Nov 2017 12:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024