Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Streaming the game 08:09 - Dec 3 with 2520 viewsAngelRangelQS

Can anyone point me in the direction of the programme where you pay a couple of quid for access to the HD streams please?

I've got Kodi - where do I go from there?

Thanks!
Streaming the game on 08:18 - Dec 3 with 2504 viewsMattG

A mate of mine recommends this - http://sportsmania.eu/sites/
Streaming the game on 08:19 - Dec 3 with 2504 viewsReecojack

streamtvbox.club is the best i've ever used and am still using.

All games in HD and no buffering. £10 a month but well worth it. There is also a Kodi addon which basically gives you a sky looking interface to use.

Enjoy
Streaming the game on 08:25 - Dec 3 with 2488 viewsjedijack

Streaming the game on 08:18 - Dec 3 by MattG

A mate of mine recommends this - http://sportsmania.eu/sites/

I'd agree with this if you only want sports.

A 6 month sub is half the price of streamtvbox at £26, the streams are the same.

I subscribe to both.
Streaming the game on 08:43 - Dec 3 with 2457 viewsAngelRangelQS

Cheers boys
Streaming the game on 10:46 - Dec 3 with 2331 viewsOldjack

just use this ,cost nowt aswell http://cricfree.sx/football-live-stream

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Streaming the game on 10:55 - Dec 3 with 2312 viewsswanjackal

Streaming the game on 10:46 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

just use this ,cost nowt aswell http://cricfree.sx/football-live-stream

do it through opera browser, with its own in bulit vpn and ad blocker too and makes removing the ads easy when you start a stream. What I use.

Edit: Also use opera on android tablet and mobile, Has same protections also.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 10:59]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Streaming the game on 10:59 - Dec 3 with 2309 viewsPolskijack

A have a couple of subs that cost about 10 pounds a month in total. Having both gives me the back up and the missus can watch something else while I'm watching the game! I wouldn't be without them now. This year the games have been painful so far but watching last weeks thriller in HD on my Cinema set up in the man cave was worth the money alone. Just about to sit down with some cold beers to watch the Chelsea game then the Swans. CMon YJB.
Streaming the game on 11:05 - Dec 3 with 2296 viewsOldjack

Streaming the game on 10:55 - Dec 3 by swanjackal

do it through opera browser, with its own in bulit vpn and ad blocker too and makes removing the ads easy when you start a stream. What I use.

Edit: Also use opera on android tablet and mobile, Has same protections also.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 10:59]

I use AD Block plus ,no problems whatsoever apart from a little bit of buffering now and again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

Streaming the game on 11:18 - Dec 3 with 2277 viewsswanjackal

Streaming the game on 11:05 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

I use AD Block plus ,no problems whatsoever apart from a little bit of buffering now and again

opera is a free browser and is snooper charter ready from the go, Has all the ad blocker stuff, plus the vpn protection too built in. It's a good browser

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Streaming the game on 11:22 - Dec 3 with 2272 viewsJack123

I sighned up the other day to streambox, very impressed . only watched 1 full game so far, the quality was amazing, at the end of the game I found myself trying to turn over with the virgin remote.. :) Hopefully the Swans game today, will be just as good.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 11:23]

libera nos a malo

Streaming the game on 11:30 - Dec 3 with 2260 viewsswanjackal

Streaming the game on 11:22 - Dec 3 by Jack123

I sighned up the other day to streambox, very impressed . only watched 1 full game so far, the quality was amazing, at the end of the game I found myself trying to turn over with the virgin remote.. :) Hopefully the Swans game today, will be just as good.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 11:23]

"I SIGHNED up the other day .... "

I'm guessing by that, it was doing so reluctantly.... ;)

Streaming the game on 11:48 - Dec 3 with 2239 viewsJack123

Streaming the game on 11:30 - Dec 3 by swanjackal

"I SIGHNED up the other day .... "

I'm guessing by that, it was doing so reluctantly.... ;)

libera nos a malo

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024