Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Out 17:32 - Dec 3 with 2903 viewsgiantstoneater

I don`t just want Mr Bradley out of our club I want our new owners out as well they have been utterly clueless we might as well have Homer Simpson in charge of us. We are worse than Villa were last season.
Out on 17:42 - Dec 3 with 2877 viewsporthcawljax

Agreed. You can only blame the american owners for appointing him what were they thinking of.
2nd division french coach they haven got a clue we should protest against them and get them out.

Poll: Who would you pick for Swansea's goal stopper?

Out on 17:46 - Dec 3 with 2851 viewsSmellyplumz

It's not our club any more, you have to get over that.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Out on 17:56 - Dec 3 with 2807 viewsClinton

It's their club now.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Out on 18:00 - Dec 3 with 2765 viewsnierika

How about some owners that dont trust Huw?
Out on 18:02 - Dec 3 with 2752 viewsgiantstoneater

Sadly you are both right its not our club anymore and what hurts more is that it`s been destroyed from within. No doubt that over the years we`ve been told many a whopper about the club but the biggest one of all - The Great White Hope of The American Takeover. They have been a disaster from the very start.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:04]
Out on 18:03 - Dec 3 with 2739 viewsexiledclaseboy

Out on 17:56 - Dec 3 by Clinton

It's their club now.

Poll: Tory leader

Out on 18:21 - Dec 3 with 2655 viewsbarry_island

It is obvious that £60 million plus has been removed from our club's budget, to finance the investment in Martin, Huw, Leigh, Robert, John and co. For that we can only thank our Juankee owners and our ex Directors.

THE TRUST MUST DISTANCE THEMSELVES FROM ALL THOSE PARTIES OR THEY ARE AS GOOD AS DEAD.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024