Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What are the yanks thinking right now? 18:08 - Dec 3 with 3065 viewstherealme

Throw all the money we have at it in January and pray we survive?

Even if we go down, stick around for a couple of seasons, hopefully get promoted then look to sell. The club will be worth more than it is now?

We're doomed. Let's look to sell ASAP, we're only losing money this rate?

Which one?

Francesco's black and white army ⚪️⚫️

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:09 - Dec 3 with 3052 viewsSmellyplumz

They know we are as good as down now, they won't waste money on it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:13 - Dec 3 with 3004 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I'd be investigating how to get my original investment out as quickly as possible in a legal manner.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:15 - Dec 3 with 2976 views3swan

Looking to see if all the 'I's' were dotted and all the 'T's' were crossed in the share buy out
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:17]
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:19 - Dec 3 with 2926 viewsDafyddHuw

The Trust need to get their £25M from the yanks now, whilst they're still around.

When we go down and the yanks have assett-stripped, sold the furniture and buggered off, then 21% of what's left won't be much.
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:31 - Dec 3 with 2851 viewsbarry_island

Yanks think?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:38 - Dec 3 with 2811 viewsRancid

Giving Bradley a new 5yr contract.
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:44 - Dec 3 with 2742 viewsOldjack

When we go down they'll milk us dry and we'll continue the slide into the wildness

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:46 - Dec 3 with 2733 viewsChippy69

How do I cut Jenkins greedy snout off, and morgans alleged wandering c ock all in in one hit, They told us they were CUSTODIANS OF A FOOTBALL CLUB until we put the green on the table and watched them melt into there own vile greed
kents

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

Login to get fewer ads

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:52 - Dec 3 with 2689 viewsMyFinalHeaven

I think they're going to follow the example of their fellow countryman Randy Lerner and did what he did last season. Aston Villa were firmly rooted at the bottom of the table and all but destined for relegation, and come January, he spent absolutely nothing. Not even a loan was brought in.

At this point I'm fully expecting them to do the same--admit defeat, cut their losses, and sell us once we get relegated so as to not lose any more money.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:53]

Come on you Swans.

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:56 - Dec 3 with 2650 viewsunion_jack

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:19 - Dec 3 by DafyddHuw

The Trust need to get their £25M from the yanks now, whilst they're still around.

When we go down and the yanks have assett-stripped, sold the furniture and buggered off, then 21% of what's left won't be much.

Get this into your head, it's not going to happen.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:03 - Dec 3 with 2585 viewsBrynmill_Jack

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:52 - Dec 3 by MyFinalHeaven

I think they're going to follow the example of their fellow countryman Randy Lerner and did what he did last season. Aston Villa were firmly rooted at the bottom of the table and all but destined for relegation, and come January, he spent absolutely nothing. Not even a loan was brought in.

At this point I'm fully expecting them to do the same--admit defeat, cut their losses, and sell us once we get relegated so as to not lose any more money.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 18:53]

How much would they sell for though?
Obviously they may have taken some money out via the transfer surplus so how much more to make up the shortfall to the 60-70 million they bought in for?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:04 - Dec 3 with 2577 viewsairedale

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 18:56 - Dec 3 by union_jack

Get this into your head, it's not going to happen.

I don't think there'd be any takers, but I wonder how much their 68% is worth now?
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 2512 viewsJackofdreambeach

if saint huw and the merry men had travelled to argentina to talk to managers , and a bielsa was appointed would it have taken us in a more positive direction?

the manager needs control over player recruitment who ever that may be

sunderland make or break Saturday .
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:10 - Dec 3 with 2512 viewsMyFinalHeaven

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:03 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

How much would they sell for though?
Obviously they may have taken some money out via the transfer surplus so how much more to make up the shortfall to the 60-70 million they bought in for?

"How much would they sell for though?"

As much as they can possibly get. That's the goal when you're looking to offload a rapidly depreciating asset.

Come on you Swans.

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:21 - Dec 3 with 2462 viewsItchySphincter

They'll loan players from DC for extortionate loan fees in an attempt to get cash out.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:30 - Dec 3 with 2416 views34dfgdf54

I don't believe they have the money even if they wanted too.
What are the yanks thinking right now? on 19:40 - Dec 3 with 2347 viewsjasper_T

They bought the club for little enough that they'll make their money back on parachute payments and player sales no problem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024