Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
four years till we get our club back 19:04 - Dec 3 with 2109 viewsswansRus

From what i can see the Americans are here to make a profit (no sh$t $herlock) - so they take the TV money this year and the parachute payments for the next 3 years - meanwhile we sink like a stone - ending up in the nether regions of league 1. Having sucked the Swan's nipples dry - or to be biologically correct, slurped up the regurgitated slops of the premier league - they then decide to offload the club to the first bidder. At this point the Trust shoulder aside some Aussie bloke and take control - hopefully without the philanthropic input of local 'businessmen', Bump this in 2020.
four years till we get our club back on 19:07 - Dec 3 with 2079 viewsairedale

I'd be happy in L2 and our club owned by the fans.
four years till we get our club back on 20:23 - Dec 3 with 1932 viewsNeiltheTaylor

It's only a very short time they are borrowing the club after all. Not much longer than our previous owners were giving a mild financial raping for in a historical sense. And these ones, although a bit more heavy handed, at least aren't lying about what they're getting ready to do to us.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

four years till we get our club back on 21:01 - Dec 3 with 1840 viewsDJack

four years till we get our club back on 20:23 - Dec 3 by NeiltheTaylor

It's only a very short time they are borrowing the club after all. Not much longer than our previous owners were giving a mild financial raping for in a historical sense. And these ones, although a bit more heavy handed, at least aren't lying about what they're getting ready to do to us.

Not lying... are you pissed? All the waffle about speaking to the Trust, taking us to the next level etc, etc. Mate you are a good poster who I have agreed and disagreed with but you are talking a load of balls now.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

four years till we get our club back on 21:30 - Dec 3 with 1767 viewsNeiltheTaylor

four years till we get our club back on 21:01 - Dec 3 by DJack

Not lying... are you pissed? All the waffle about speaking to the Trust, taking us to the next level etc, etc. Mate you are a good poster who I have agreed and disagreed with but you are talking a load of balls now.

Punch drunk and irreverent. In no way an endorsement of the silent shareholders of any stripe.

four years till we get our club back on 21:49 - Dec 3 with 1730 viewsDJack

four years till we get our club back on 21:30 - Dec 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Punch drunk and irreverent. In no way an endorsement of the silent shareholders of any stripe.

Utterly stunned here but quite accepting if/when we get relegated.. Our club will return to us one day at this rate which is why we need all the opposing views to bring consensus... But I' m still fecking angry.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

four years till we get our club back on 21:54 - Dec 3 with 1701 viewsawayjack

four years till we get our club back on 19:07 - Dec 3 by airedale

Yup - get all the greedy fxckers out. They should never walk in our city without fear.
four years till we get our club back on 22:10 - Dec 3 with 1658 viewsNeiltheTaylor

four years till we get our club back on 21:49 - Dec 3 by DJack

Utterly stunned here but quite accepting if/when we get relegated.. Our club will return to us one day at this rate which is why we need all the opposing views to bring consensus... But I' m still fecking angry.

I'm still thinking that Bob can get us on a small run before Christmas. 3 wins on the trot and we stay up. He had us playing with fear today, I don't agree with it, but it's a valid strategy, we are not the team we were.

January is where we find out the truth of intention. That still leaves the supporters a few months to tear the whole thing down...
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 22:11]

four years till we get our club back on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 1631 viewsBrynmill_Jack

four years till we get our club back on 22:10 - Dec 3 by NeiltheTaylor

I'm still thinking that Bob can get us on a small run before Christmas. 3 wins on the trot and we stay up. He had us playing with fear today, I don't agree with it, but it's a valid strategy, we are not the team we were.

January is where we find out the truth of intention. That still leaves the supporters a few months to tear the whole thing down...
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 22:11]

Three wins on the trot? At this rate we'll be lucky to win 3 more all season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

four years till we get our club back on 22:21 - Dec 3 with 1611 viewsNeiltheTaylor

four years till we get our club back on 22:15 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

Three wins on the trot? At this rate we'll be lucky to win 3 more all season

I completely see the sense and understand your point of view. However, I think Bob tries to be too clever with these teams that are beyond us with a "containment strategy" or whatever you want to call it. If we can't beat most of the teams in the game running to Xmas I will accept that there is nothing left to do but SMASH EVERYTHING UP.

Until then, I am hoping patience might pay off.

four years till we get our club back on 22:24 - Dec 3 with 1602 viewsmax936

four years till we get our club back on 19:07 - Dec 3 by airedale

That's pathetic to be honest, why should we drop back to those days, we need to hound out Jenkins and is fellow vipers and the yanks with them.

Jack to a King be fuked., clever manipulative c@@ts,

OUR TIME IS NOW, lets TAKE IT.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024