Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED 21:51 - Dec 3 with 2183 viewsCroftyjack

Its not often I post and when I do its not to get at the team but after today I sat there with reality really hitting home.
We can and will blame the manager first and foremost and after the fightback shown last week Bob should have started Llorente but didn't.
But look guys other than Gylfi(shit today granted) I wont care if any of the others play for the swans again...its hard to see how any of them made it as a professional footballer...cant tackle, no movement, cant pass, not reading the game..its endless the basics they cant grasp.
How many managers are we going to go through this season cos the same players cant or wont respond which is why I really have lost any affinity to them.
Lets get relegated..rip it up and start again whatever league that is in.
I mean what is the point of being in the league if you have no intention of competing and negative approach...every time we use the negative approach we lose so what is the point..Cant we just try to be positive and expressive and try to win the game..if we lose then hard lines but this is the f&**ing pits watching this.
It hurts me so much after 36 years of the Swans and we are happily being shafted by these overpaid players...can see why some modern day fans want out!!

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 21:57 - Dec 3 with 2122 viewsOldjack

Have a listen to the Gov ,it'll calm you down ,

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:03 - Dec 3 with 2076 viewsGowerjack

Yep.

By and large a bunch of desperately average footballers.

Yet many have played better both individually and collectively when properly managed.

And we can't sack the players can we?

So what are we waiting for.....?

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:03 - Dec 3 with 2075 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Yet HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:08 - Dec 3 with 2035 viewsBrynmill_Jack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 21:57 - Dec 3 by Oldjack

Have a listen to the Gov ,it'll calm you down ,

I really don't like listening to him. He's so out of his depth it's now cruel. How many car crashes can you watch?

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:09 - Dec 3 with 2016 viewsRancid

We've been crying out for width and Montero, especially, for months.We got our wishes today and he was gunk.Kyle Walker isn't the type of fullback you beat for pace though so it was always going to be a difficult afternoon for him coming back into the team.What's really strange though is you finally play him and Barrow and have all the width we could hope for but we dont play a striker like Llorente or Baston from the start who'd be the reason we played 2 wingers in the first place.Gylffi's a great player but a towering centre forward he ain't.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:14 - Dec 3 with 1986 viewsGowerjack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:09 - Dec 3 by Rancid

We've been crying out for width and Montero, especially, for months.We got our wishes today and he was gunk.Kyle Walker isn't the type of fullback you beat for pace though so it was always going to be a difficult afternoon for him coming back into the team.What's really strange though is you finally play him and Barrow and have all the width we could hope for but we dont play a striker like Llorente or Baston from the start who'd be the reason we played 2 wingers in the first place.Gylffi's a great player but a towering centre forward he ain't.

Must be the manager at fault then....

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:15 - Dec 3 with 1969 viewsCroftyjack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:03 - Dec 3 by NeiltheTaylor

Yet HOPELESSLY DEVOTED

Yes this is the problem...some can and will walk away from it but I be stuck with it like many here.

Still angry...0 SHOTS....0 CORNERS...Bradley/Players how can you get anything with 0.

0 contracts some should be on!!!!
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:22 - Dec 3 with 1910 viewsMatlock_Jack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:08 - Dec 3 by Brynmill_Jack

I really don't like listening to him. He's so out of his depth it's now cruel. How many car crashes can you watch?

I stopped listening after the words 'I don't think we were good enough'.

The rest was just conversation.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 22:33]
Login to get fewer ads

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:24 - Dec 3 with 1886 viewsCroftyjack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:14 - Dec 3 by Gowerjack

Must be the manager at fault then....

today ive seen it for what it is...inept manager yes hes likable and speaks a good game but yanks invented that FFS!!!..... and a squad that has been diluted to the point of not being good enough anymore and not fit for purpose...it isn't even their fault as they are not good enough, some will struggle in the championship!!! I mean imagine Ki or Montero there they'd be eaten alive.
over 5 years the great and good players sold average comes in= chances of relegation getting closer.
looks like the previous owners calculated it well and got the bucks before the inevitable!!
How many hundreds of civil jobs are there at the liberty and how many will lose them in the summer??? How much revenue and exposure do premier status bring to the city???
Great to see Jenkins, Morgan doing great things for our city.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:42 - Dec 3 with 1795 viewsMatlock_Jack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:24 - Dec 3 by Croftyjack

today ive seen it for what it is...inept manager yes hes likable and speaks a good game but yanks invented that FFS!!!..... and a squad that has been diluted to the point of not being good enough anymore and not fit for purpose...it isn't even their fault as they are not good enough, some will struggle in the championship!!! I mean imagine Ki or Montero there they'd be eaten alive.
over 5 years the great and good players sold average comes in= chances of relegation getting closer.
looks like the previous owners calculated it well and got the bucks before the inevitable!!
How many hundreds of civil jobs are there at the liberty and how many will lose them in the summer??? How much revenue and exposure do premier status bring to the city???
Great to see Jenkins, Morgan doing great things for our city.

No I think that both Ki and Montero are more than capable of playing in the Championship, but if we go down, would they want to?

I wonder if some of the other players would be up to it, though.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:59 - Dec 3 with 1719 viewsjasper_T

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:42 - Dec 3 by Matlock_Jack

No I think that both Ki and Montero are more than capable of playing in the Championship, but if we go down, would they want to?

Montero was playing in the mexican league when we bought him, he ain't too good for the championship.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:02 - Dec 3 with 1695 viewsMatlock_Jack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:59 - Dec 3 by jasper_T

Montero was playing in the mexican league when we bought him, he ain't too good for the championship.

Not sure that I said that; just that he would be more than capable of playing there.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:08 - Dec 3 with 1641 viewsCroftyjack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 22:42 - Dec 3 by Matlock_Jack

Really!!...you have to have a work rate and the ability to tackle as a midfielder there!!.

You must have by passed the championship era as there some hard tacklers there and bully boy tactics!! That is the reason I pointed Montero and Ki out...you need a different skill set at that level!
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:10 - Dec 3 with 1628 viewsjasper_T

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:02 - Dec 3 by Matlock_Jack

Not sure that I said that; just that he would be more than capable of playing there.

Ki will probably force a move, but Jeff will keep quiet and hope he can keep stealing a living for as long as we're willing to pay.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:13 - Dec 3 with 1607 viewsMatlock_Jack

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 23:08 - Dec 3 by Croftyjack

Really!!...you have to have a work rate and the ability to tackle as a midfielder there!!.

You must have by passed the championship era as there some hard tacklers there and bully boy tactics!! That is the reason I pointed Montero and Ki out...you need a different skill set at that level!

The standard is lower however (all the way down), so that counterbalances the argument.

Look if we get relegated to the league below and keep both Ki and Montero (don't think we will, incidentally, if that happens), then we'll see won't we?

Until then, it's just speculation.

I've been following the Swans since 1968 BTW. So I remember the Championship.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2016 23:19]
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 08:39 - Dec 4 with 1307 viewsThornburyswan

Good points & very well made - unfortunately the standard club response will be to say nothing & 'hope' we pick-up some results in this next run of 5/6 matches vs lower half teams.

Personally I'd exit Bradley and his back-up team - ask Curtis & Flynn to look after the team/squad with a new manager to come in during Jan plus :-

1. Let all the players know they are playing for their future careers at Swansea, that includes effort/commitment in training.
2. Any player not committed will go on the transfer list in Jan - & I mean any player.
3. £20M plus loan monies available for January window.
4. Contact big Sam (or Redknapp, that's Harry not Jamie!) with an offer of a 5-month contract plus £5M if we stay up. If we don't, as it looks likely, they exit & we cull the squad and prepare for the risks of Div 1.

Open communication from the owners, once above complete, with the Trust to the fans to look for a coming together for second half of the season - on grounds of whatever happens we go down/stay up all giving it 100%.

Or we could just go down & rebuild from there!
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 10:28 - Dec 4 with 1053 viewsjasper_T

ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 08:39 - Dec 4 by Thornburyswan

Good points & very well made - unfortunately the standard club response will be to say nothing & 'hope' we pick-up some results in this next run of 5/6 matches vs lower half teams.

Personally I'd exit Bradley and his back-up team - ask Curtis & Flynn to look after the team/squad with a new manager to come in during Jan plus :-

1. Let all the players know they are playing for their future careers at Swansea, that includes effort/commitment in training.
2. Any player not committed will go on the transfer list in Jan - & I mean any player.
3. £20M plus loan monies available for January window.
4. Contact big Sam (or Redknapp, that's Harry not Jamie!) with an offer of a 5-month contract plus £5M if we stay up. If we don't, as it looks likely, they exit & we cull the squad and prepare for the risks of Div 1.

Open communication from the owners, once above complete, with the Trust to the fans to look for a coming together for second half of the season - on grounds of whatever happens we go down/stay up all giving it 100%.

Or we could just go down & rebuild from there!

1) They don't care, and why should they? They have contracts.
2) There's no such thing as a transfer list, and why should they care?
3) Loan players won't care, there's no risk to their careers.
4) £5m doesn't cover Sam's basic pay before pies.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 10:30 - Dec 4 with 1041 viewsjasper_T

Trying to bully players into trying harder doesn't work. They're not kids on a playground.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 10:41 - Dec 4 with 1002 viewsjack247

If you put Curtis in charge for 3 or 4 games, you would get performances out of this group of players. He may not be able to compete tactically against the best managers in the league, but he would get us playing with a bit of commitment at the very least.
ANGRILY EMBARRASSED on 10:46 - Dec 4 with 981 viewsSwaneeRiver

I totally understand why like every Swans fan you found yesterday's performance embarrassing.
With regards to the players though, most of them have been with us for a few seasons and have not suddenly become bad players.
This is down to bad management IMHO. Apart from Ayew and Ash, we've basically the same squad. If they all played to their potential in a well organised team, we wouldn't be in this mess
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024