Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheating Ali 08:19 - Dec 4 with 1549 viewscockneyswan

I'm not gonna say that Ali's swan dive would have changed the result, but I was disappointed at the way Chris Sutton and Potchetino, dismissed it, Ali is a cheating Tw@t and should have been called out 😡
Cheating Ali on 09:31 - Dec 4 with 1475 viewsjojaca

It obviously changes the game, when your at the bottom your confidence is very fragile and decisions like Ali diving is enough to tip a team off the edge mentally.

Even when you know, you never know?

Cheating Ali on 09:31 - Dec 4 with 1476 viewsmagicdaps10

If we go in 0-0 at half time then it could have been a different game you could argue, you could argue differently but who knows.

The crux of the matter is that Alli cheated. Its not a case of did it matter or not........he cheated and needs to be punished. The club need to fine him and the FA need to do likewise or even ban him for a match or so.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Cheating Ali on 09:50 - Dec 4 with 1421 viewsAngelRangelQS

If it had been a foreigner playing for us and not a current England international at Tottenham, the media would have been all over it
Cheating Ali on 09:57 - Dec 4 with 1398 viewsNookiejack

You make your own luck - Naughton has to let him run out of the box - as Ali was running away from goal. Naughton was on the wrong side of him and he didn't need to get anywhere near to him until Ali went outside the box.

Ali cheated but Naughton gave him the chance to.
Cheating Ali on 10:15 - Dec 4 with 1375 viewsjojaca

We should have kicked lumps out of him after the penalty, Roy Keane lesson.

Even when you know, you never know?

Cheating Ali on 10:22 - Dec 4 with 1356 viewshammy

Delia Ali certainly cheated and not just for the penalty. He "won" a few free kicks around the box in dubious fashion as well. He seems to get an awful lot of protection from refs, although can be a dirty little t@@t himself.

I'm a great believer in what goes around comes around and so I just hope he spends his entire career at the "mighty" Spurs just missing out on every major achievement that this rich talent so rightly deserves LOL

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

Cheating Ali on 10:40 - Dec 4 with 1324 viewsNWJack

Decision to not send off Taylor for karate kicking Walker was just as bad in fairness.
Cheating Ali on 10:52 - Dec 4 with 1296 viewstomdickharry

Spurs had all the luck going and with a referee so obviously on "their side" (ex Taylor) we had very little chance of any result,not withstanding the inept display from some players who are out of their depth in the PL.
Login to get fewer ads

Cheating Ali on 11:04 - Dec 4 with 1272 viewstheloneranger

Chris "It was an Assault" Sutton makes Tony Adams sound like Barack Obama!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cheating Ali on 12:04 - Dec 4 with 1229 viewsJBT95

I was at the game and I thought we were containing Spurs until that moment. That had the lions share of possession and we couldn't get near the ball in all honesty but they weren't creating clear cut chances one after another. This took the mick and then hitting two players falling nicely for Son, who took it excellently fair play, was hard to take. Sums up our situation really, nothing going for us.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 12:05]
Cheating Ali on 12:10 - Dec 4 with 1211 viewspencoedjack

Cheating Ali on 10:40 - Dec 4 by NWJack

Decision to not send off Taylor for karate kicking Walker was just as bad in fairness.

That would of done as a favour as he would of been banned for a few games

Of the shower of shite we put out onto the pitch at the moment he is the worst ..
Cheating Ali on 12:14 - Dec 4 with 1203 viewsJack_Kass

That was probably the worst 'dive' or piece of simulation ive ever seen in the PL. The fact they went on to get 5 doesn't mean it wasn't a foul piece of scumbaggery, the player should be called out on it, and disgraced nationally.

But instead, we get, 'it doesn't matter, it wouldn't have affected the result', as if to justify it as acceptable, FFS.
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 12:14]

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Cheating Ali on 12:14 - Dec 4 with 1202 viewsJBT95

Cheating Ali on 12:10 - Dec 4 by pencoedjack

That would of done as a favour as he would of been banned for a few games

Of the shower of shite we put out onto the pitch at the moment he is the worst ..

Are you having a laugh?

At least Taylor is getting stuck in and shows effort.

Mo Barrow is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen play for us, that includes the likes of Vasquez and Shechter. He can't do anything, he tricked himself into losing the ball yesterday in the box at the start of the second half that lead to Spurs' 3rd. All he does is run. There's rarely end product. He needs to go, he's 24 and is not going to come good. Get rid in January please!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 12:15]
Cheating Ali on 12:17 - Dec 4 with 1184 viewspencoedjack

Cheating Ali on 12:14 - Dec 4 by JBT95

Are you having a laugh?

At least Taylor is getting stuck in and shows effort.

Mo Barrow is the biggest waste of space I've ever seen play for us, that includes the likes of Vasquez and Shechter. He can't do anything, he tricked himself into losing the ball yesterday in the box at the start of the second half that lead to Spurs' 3rd. All he does is run. There's rarely end product. He needs to go, he's 24 and is not going to come good. Get rid in January please!
[Post edited 4 Dec 2016 12:15]

No laugh he is fuking useless

If 'getting stuck in ' is what you believe makes a decent player then good for you

I'd be amazed if he made 1pass to a Swansea player yesterday
Cheating Ali on 12:42 - Dec 4 with 1150 viewsMorfa_Same

Cheating Ali on 09:31 - Dec 4 by magicdaps10

If we go in 0-0 at half time then it could have been a different game you could argue, you could argue differently but who knows.

The crux of the matter is that Alli cheated. Its not a case of did it matter or not........he cheated and needs to be punished. The club need to fine him and the FA need to do likewise or even ban him for a match or so.

I'm pretty sure that Vardy was banned for something similar at the end of last season.I can't understand why the FA are so inconsistent over this kind of thing. The replay seems clear cut.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024