Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
feel bad for fabianski 11:04 - Dec 4 with 1470 viewsderes

so i watched motd and i saw how angry fabianski was and i feel bad for him cause he had good game even with the 5 goals but generally we played poorly, i wasn't even angry that we lost but how we did this, all of the players looked like they don't know what they are doing and it's really sad for me but lets hope the next match will be better
feel bad for fabianski on 11:12 - Dec 4 with 1443 viewsRancid

I'd be sad having 4 mannequins as my last line of defence too.He must dread every game he plays now as he knows he's gonna concede a netfull every game no matter how well he plays himself.He does love Swansea though and made a lot of friends down here which might prevent him from wanting the phuck out of here.
feel bad for fabianski on 11:43 - Dec 4 with 1359 viewsSmellyplumz

It was cringe worthy torture watching his post match interview, embarrassing, all he could really say is we need to keep a clean sheet. It's a bit like the captain of the titanic saying we just need to stay afloat!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

feel bad for fabianski on 12:01 - Dec 4 with 1299 viewsicecoldjack

Fab has been just as guilty this season in terms of poor form, no sympathy from me. In fairness he is now trying hard but its difficult with a defense that changes every game!

It's all pretty much a shambles at SCFC these days, we still live in hope though.
feel bad for fabianski on 12:18 - Dec 4 with 1267 viewsJBT95

Fabianski has been superb in all his time here, only looked like him, Taylor, Cork and Fer turned up yesterday.
feel bad for fabianski on 12:19 - Dec 4 with 1251 viewsDarran

feel bad for fabianski on 12:18 - Dec 4 by JBT95

Fabianski has been superb in all his time here, only looked like him, Taylor, Cork and Fer turned up yesterday.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

feel bad for fabianski on 12:27 - Dec 4 with 1217 viewsJBT95

feel bad for fabianski on 12:19 - Dec 4 by Darran

What?

These players were actually fighting for the ball. Can't say any less. Fer after his yellow went missing but otherwise he'd have probably got sent off.
feel bad for fabianski on 12:33 - Dec 4 with 1194 viewsSmellyplumz

feel bad for fabianski on 12:18 - Dec 4 by JBT95

You need to follow another sport kid seriously!

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

feel bad for fabianski on 13:51 - Dec 4 with 1100 viewsjack2jack

Not his fault he has utter gash in front of him, what can he do when Kane,Ageuro et all turn our defence inside out and smash the ball into that funny white Netty thing.
Login to get fewer ads

feel bad for fabianski on 13:55 - Dec 4 with 1083 viewsperchrockjack

There again, maybe he could really ,really control his box and bully his defenders.

He s a proven international so should act as such

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

feel bad for fabianski on 14:07 - Dec 4 with 1046 viewsjack2jack

feel bad for fabianski on 13:55 - Dec 4 by perchrockjack

There again, maybe he could really ,really control his box and bully his defenders.

He s a proven international so should act as such

You've got a point,but they are still gash,when Ash was there he did that and let Fab,do his job,we are lacking leaders all over the pitch
feel bad for fabianski on 14:09 - Dec 4 with 1035 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed.

However, imagine someone like schmeikel putting up with them

feel bad for fabianski on 16:21 - Dec 4 with 914 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

feel bad for fabianski on 12:27 - Dec 4 by JBT95

What?

These players were actually fighting for the ball. Can't say any less. Fer after his yellow went missing but otherwise he'd have probably got sent off.

It's no coincidence teams constantly attack down our left side. Once an attacker is one on one with Taylor they either have a free cross or they simply wait until he backtracks into the six yard box.

He is a lower league defender playing in the Premier League.

His lack of talent is hidden in the Welsh formation due to the three centre backs covering him when he's gone forward.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

feel bad for fabianski on 16:25 - Dec 4 with 906 viewsperchrockjack

And it's so obvious.

I d like to think I could address this with Neil on a one to one basis .

Can't see why Taylor hasn't been sorted yet.

It helps if you watch the ball rather than turning away

feel bad for fabianski on 16:27 - Dec 4 with 896 viewsMyFinalHeaven

feel bad for fabianski on 16:21 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's no coincidence teams constantly attack down our left side. Once an attacker is one on one with Taylor they either have a free cross or they simply wait until he backtracks into the six yard box.

His lack of talent is hidden in the Welsh formation due to the three centre backs covering him when he's gone forward.

Calling Neil Taylor a "lower league defender" is being rather generous. He's more of a pub league or Sunday league defender.

Come on you Swans.

feel bad for fabianski on 16:29 - Dec 4 with 891 viewsperchrockjack

A pub player fully turning his back on opponent and ball would be hammered in public

feel bad for fabianski on 16:48 - Dec 4 with 859 viewsblackjackwood

That's my biggest problem with b Bradley ( and curt ) is that how can they not see what was obvious to guidolin, that Taylor and ff are not up to it ?
feel bad for fabianski on 17:15 - Dec 4 with 817 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

feel bad for fabianski on 16:21 - Dec 4 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

It's time to go 5 at the back ,plug this goal leak , away from home ,it'll be a start anyway .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

feel bad for fabianski on 17:17 - Dec 4 with 809 viewsDafyddHuw

Feel bad for Fab and Gylfi.
Gylfi kept us up last season. He can't keep doing it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024