Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
our captain 21:13 - Dec 5 with 1044 viewsderes

i really like cork and britton but how they get the armband? they are not leaders on and of the pitch, sure maybe they are respected but now swansea need a real character so why not give it to siggy? who has the leaders skills or even after the latest match i would give it to fabianski
our captain on 21:30 - Dec 5 with 1003 viewsOldjack

Rangel loves a good rant ,he'd be fine if he could do it from the bench

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

our captain on 21:31 - Dec 5 with 993 viewsQuincy999

I agree. Cork is a lower half Championship player and Leon is not a regular any more. I'm not sure how much making another captain will change things because our situation goes way deeper than that, but yes Fabianski would be my choice as I'm not sure if siggy is vocal enough for captaincy.
our captain on 21:50 - Dec 5 with 969 viewsFlashberryjack

our captain on 21:31 - Dec 5 by Quincy999

I agree. Cork is a lower half Championship player and Leon is not a regular any more. I'm not sure how much making another captain will change things because our situation goes way deeper than that, but yes Fabianski would be my choice as I'm not sure if siggy is vocal enough for captaincy.

We'd need Captain Fantastic to keep this shower up..........what we need is a strong Captain, some one like Edward John Smith, a Captain prepared to go down with the ship.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024