Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A little salt for our wounds. 10:43 - Dec 6 with 2464 viewsadamswan

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38201029

If this doesn't provide at least a smidge more motivation, then, well, I don't know what to say.

(Apologies if ferdy)
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 10:43]
A little salt for our wounds. on 10:48 - Dec 6 with 2436 viewsmonmouth

F**k off Bob.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A little salt for our wounds. on 10:53 - Dec 6 with 2403 viewsjack247

I haven't seen his post match press conference. What did he say?
A little salt for our wounds. on 10:55 - Dec 6 with 2383 viewsmonmouth

A little salt for our wounds. on 10:53 - Dec 6 by jack247

We're improving.

(I don't really know, but if it's anything other than 'sorry, I'm a pleasant enough tw*t' then it was inaccurate.)

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

A little salt for our wounds. on 11:07 - Dec 6 with 2328 viewslifelong

BBC Wales sports news yesterday evening showed all 5 Spurs goals and their presenter reported on the game with a silly grin on his face.
A little salt for our wounds. on 12:13 - Dec 6 with 2105 viewsJoe_bradshaw

A little salt for our wounds. on 11:07 - Dec 6 by lifelong

BBC Wales sports news yesterday evening showed all 5 Spurs goals and their presenter reported on the game with a silly grin on his face.

I still haven't seen the fifth one because I left before the end (apologies to Jackfath) and I have no desire to see it as long as I live.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

A little salt for our wounds. on 12:28 - Dec 6 with 2050 viewsLeonWasGod

A little salt for our wounds. on 10:53 - Dec 6 by jack247

No idea, I'm struggling to be bothered to listen to anything he says because he takes so long to say it and then you realise he's said nothing anyway. I know all managers speak in meaningless, clichéd tones but Bob seems worse than most.
A little salt for our wounds. on 12:47 - Dec 6 with 1960 viewsBytholWyn

A little salt for our wounds. on 12:13 - Dec 6 by Joe_bradshaw

I still haven't seen the fifth one because I left before the end (apologies to Jackfath) and I have no desire to see it as long as I live.

You can comfort yourself with the knowledge that Sissoko was offside when the ball was played over the top to him. Not much I know, but one must grasp at such meagre crumbs of comfort in these desperate times.
A little salt for our wounds. on 13:21 - Dec 6 with 1846 viewsJackFish

A little salt for our wounds. on 12:47 - Dec 6 by BytholWyn

You can comfort yourself with the knowledge that Sissoko was offside when the ball was played over the top to him. Not much I know, but one must grasp at such meagre crumbs of comfort in these desperate times.

So without the offside goal and the penalty that never was we only actually lost 3-0, things are looking up!
Login to get fewer ads

A little salt for our wounds. on 13:59 - Dec 6 with 1773 viewsjack247

A little salt for our wounds. on 12:28 - Dec 6 by LeonWasGod

No idea, I'm struggling to be bothered to listen to anything he says because he takes so long to say it and then you realise he's said nothing anyway. I know all managers speak in meaningless, clichéd tones but Bob seems worse than most.

I don't tend to watch them whoever is in charge or how we are playing. Was just wondering whether he managed to spin any positives out of that performance or if he just held his hands up and said we weren't good enough
A little salt for our wounds. on 14:04 - Dec 6 with 1754 viewslifelong

Talk shite taking the piss out of us,and Bob, a short time ago, we have become a laughing stock.
A little salt for our wounds. on 14:04 - Dec 6 with 1751 viewsSwanjaxs

A little salt for our wounds. on 11:07 - Dec 6 by lifelong

In fairness they could have shown our one attempt at goal ( a weak effort from 25 yards that my granny would have blocked) but that would have been even more embarrassing 😔 and did you notice they showed the fifth goal four times from every different angle 😮
[Post edited 6 Dec 2016 14:15]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024