Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The M & M Love Fest 07:14 - Dec 7 with 5163 viewsMartyrman57

Will be get a blow by blow account of Murph and Morningstar's love in?
This could be on a par with Daz and Fath's self congratulations as 1st 2 PoTY winners or even T2C and LD's tongue fest.
The M & M Love Fest on 07:46 - Dec 7 with 3235 viewsMurph75

More than happy to share how we get on. You can take he p1ss all you want fella. At least we're prepared to do something to help the club.
The M & M Love Fest on 08:30 - Dec 7 with 3190 viewsblueytheblue

Murph and Morningstar,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

It's a beautiful thing.

Poll: Alternate POTY final

The M & M Love Fest on 08:59 - Dec 7 with 3157 viewsBigPhilG

Far better than arguing amongst ourselves. I think the more people made aware of the proposed meeting the better. All the message boards and different groups need to know as new is the time to unite
The M & M Love Fest on 09:10 - Dec 7 with 3132 viewsLandore_Jack

The M & M Love Fest on 08:59 - Dec 7 by BigPhilG

Far better than arguing amongst ourselves. I think the more people made aware of the proposed meeting the better. All the message boards and different groups need to know as new is the time to unite

Totally agree. We need to spread the word about the selling shareholders and the Americans. If that means handing out leaflets on match days, putting up posters etc then so be it.

#backtojack

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 7 with 3122 viewsLoyal

The M & M Love Fest on 08:30 - Dec 7 by blueytheblue

Murph and Morningstar,
Sitting in a tree,
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

It's a beautiful thing.

Will there be bumming ?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 9:17]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:30 - Dec 7 with 3008 viewsmorningstar

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 7 by Loyal

Will there be bumming ?

There will be no bumming kissing or streaming sorry.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:32 - Dec 7 with 3000 viewsSoberBaker

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:30 - Dec 7 by morningstar

There will be no bumming kissing or streaming sorry.

A selfie of the two of you together should suffice.

With clothes on preferably.

AMOW

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:43 - Dec 7 with 2974 viewsmorningstar

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:32 - Dec 7 by SoberBaker

Hmm, i dunno. Put a lot of weight on during the summer as i was off work for 6 months and i don't want Darran taking the piss!

Login to get fewer ads

The M & M Love Fest on 11:56 - Dec 7 with 2945 viewsjack247

The M & M Love Fest on 09:10 - Dec 7 by Landore_Jack

Totally agree. We need to spread the word about the selling shareholders and the Americans. If that means handing out leaflets on match days, putting up posters etc then so be it.

If this goes well, I'd be more than happy to contribute to any crowdfunding. As others have said, there is probably a large part of our fanbase who haven't a clue we are being shafted off the pitch
The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:01 - Dec 7 with 2934 viewsmax936

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:43 - Dec 7 by morningstar

Hmm, i dunno. Put a lot of weight on during the summer as i was off work for 6 months and i don't want Darran taking the piss!

How much weight mush, it's a constant battle with me I can't eat tidy without exercising and I can't exercise without eating tidy and a month away from my 56th birthday it's hard.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 12:14]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:12 - Dec 7 with 2910 viewsDevz00

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:01 - Dec 7 by max936

How much weight mush, it's a constant battle with me I can't eat tidy without exercising and I can't exercise without eating tidy and a month away from my 56th birthday it's hard.

I didn't think that child obesity had become this much of an issue

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 7 with 2904 viewsSoberBaker

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:01 - Dec 7 by max936

What ewe having for xmas, Max?

Lego

AMOW

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:24 - Dec 7 with 2874 viewsmax936

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 12:13 - Dec 7 by SoberBaker

What ewe having for xmas, Max?

Lego

Fuking hell mun, fat fingers and phones don't mix so fukoff

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:05 - Dec 7 with 2780 viewsblueytheblue

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 09:17 - Dec 7 by Loyal

Will there be bumming ?

If they wish to bum, that's entirely up to them. Nothing wrong with it.

It's always difficult finding the right partner in life, after all.

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 7 with 2764 viewsMurph75

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:32 - Dec 7 by SoberBaker

You could be in luck
The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:14 - Dec 7 with 2761 viewsSwanjaxs

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:12 - Dec 7 by Murph75

You could be in luck

So are you a carduff fan on a mission then 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:21 - Dec 7 with 2742 viewsMurph75

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:14 - Dec 7 by Swanjaxs

So are you a carduff fan on a mission then 😂😂

Most definitely
The M & M Love Fest (n/t) (n/t) on 15:34 - Dec 7 with 2716 viewsLandore_Jack

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 15:21 - Dec 7 by Murph75

Most definitely

[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 15:35]

#backtojack

The M & M Love Fest on 15:39 - Dec 7 with 2706 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 16:00 - Dec 7 with 2672 viewsblueytheblue

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 11:43 - Dec 7 by morningstar

You've just revealed you've put weight on... so if he was going to take the piss you've just given him ammunition.

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 7 with 2657 viewsmonmouth

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 16:00 - Dec 7 by blueytheblue

You've just revealed you've put weight on... so if he was going to take the piss you've just given him ammunition.

True, if there's one thing I've noticed about Darran over the years, it's that he needs ammunition to take the piss....

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The M & M Love Fest on 16:15 - Dec 7 with 2635 viewsmorningstar

The M & M Love Fest on 15:39 - Dec 7 by NeiltheTaylor

Ok, firstly. Murph75 is definitely not a Cardiff fan called Jackfath! He's very much a Swans fan and i remember him from the Vetch. A totally different guy from what i expected, he's a good laugh and someone you'd certainly enjoy going out on the pi$$ with. He feels really strongly about what's going on at the club, he wants to stand up say "Hey lads, i got off my arse and tried to do something!" Rather than post from behind his keyboard of what others should be doing, he's making the first move, and that's why he'll get all the support i can give him, and i ask you all to do the same. I've advised him to give it one shot, and if it's not supported, then walk away with his head held high. He's not a leader, just a passionate fan who's willing to put his head above the parapet. He most certainly is not the guy that many (including me) have portrayed him to be on here. I called it wrong and so have many others. I believe Murph is going to try and arrange with those who wish to get behind this a definite date for a meeting. And once the date is confirmed, we'll take it from there. I'm too old for all this sh!t, but in fairness the guy won me over. Get involved or forever hold your peace! That's all i can say.
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 16:17]

The M & M Love Fest on 16:18 - Dec 7 with 2623 viewsSwanjaxs

The M & M Love Fest on 16:15 - Dec 7 by morningstar

Ok, firstly. Murph75 is definitely not a Cardiff fan called Jackfath! He's very much a Swans fan and i remember him from the Vetch. A totally different guy from what i expected, he's a good laugh and someone you'd certainly enjoy going out on the pi$$ with. He feels really strongly about what's going on at the club, he wants to stand up say "Hey lads, i got off my arse and tried to do something!" Rather than post from behind his keyboard of what others should be doing, he's making the first move, and that's why he'll get all the support i can give him, and i ask you all to do the same. I've advised him to give it one shot, and if it's not supported, then walk away with his head held high. He's not a leader, just a passionate fan who's willing to put his head above the parapet. He most certainly is not the guy that many (including me) have portrayed him to be on here. I called it wrong and so have many others. I believe Murph is going to try and arrange with those who wish to get behind this a definite date for a meeting. And once the date is confirmed, we'll take it from there. I'm too old for all this sh!t, but in fairness the guy won me over. Get involved or forever hold your peace! That's all i can say.

Well said mate!! NOW LET'S GET THIS FACKIN SHOW ON THE ROAD ISIT!! 👍👍👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The M & M Love Fest on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 2601 viewsLandore_Jack

The M & M Love Fest on 16:15 - Dec 7 by morningstar

Fantastic effort! Now is the time to stand up and unite.

#backtojack

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 16:22 - Dec 7 with 2603 viewsDarran

The M & M Love Fest (n/t) on 16:09 - Dec 7 by monmouth

True, if there's one thing I've noticed about Darran over the years, it's that he needs ammunition to take the piss....

Exactly.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024