Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Roy Hodgson anyone?? 17:20 - Dec 7 with 2561 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

If..and is a big if we got rid of BB - would anyone be happy with him?
[Post edited 7 Dec 2016 17:21]

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 18:08 - Dec 7 with 2501 viewsGeoffThom

Jesus id be happy with Dave Jones at the moment rather than this useless yank !!
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 18:47 - Dec 7 with 2443 viewsPrivate_Partz

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 18:08 - Dec 7 by GeoffThom

Jesus id be happy with Dave Jones at the moment rather than this useless yank !!

Things are now that desperate and I don't think there are many who would come here as we are a basket case. Cautious Woy gets a yes from me therefore though I doubt he would come here with Huw picking the players to come in and tight assing the purse strings.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 19:12 - Dec 7 with 2377 viewsLoyal

I like the thought our manager would qualify for a winter fuel payment.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:02 - Dec 8 with 2217 viewsandypitt56

Id take him, okay didnt work out with england. looks at his record with average teams though, did well with fulham and west brom. Plays decent football. Prem experience, sack bob and get him!
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:11 - Dec 8 with 2203 viewsProfessor

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:02 - Dec 8 by andypitt56

Id take him, okay didnt work out with england. looks at his record with average teams though, did well with fulham and west brom. Plays decent football. Prem experience, sack bob and get him!

He is a good manager for a club like us. His England record was OK-they are just not very good
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:22 - Dec 8 with 2188 viewswaynekerr55

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:11 - Dec 8 by Professor

He is a good manager for a club like us. His England record was OK-they are just not very good

He did rescue Fulham from a worse point than we are currently at.

Short term - yes (needs must)

Long term - notaf*ckinchance

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:43 - Dec 8 with 2170 viewsjack247

Yes.

Did well at Fulham and West Brom. Not so good at Liverpool or England. Good record at clubs comparable to us
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:48 - Dec 8 with 2164 viewscockneyswan

Can't be any worse than Bob the Builder, oh hang on 😂😂😂
Login to get fewer ads

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:54 - Dec 8 with 2155 viewsLeonWasGod

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:22 - Dec 8 by waynekerr55

He did rescue Fulham from a worse point than we are currently at.

Short term - yes (needs must)

Long term - notaf*ckinchance

We're ok, I don't think Woy has got long term left in him.

I'd take him now. But yeah, not something I would have been happy about if we were stable.
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 20:09 - Dec 8 with 2032 viewsswanseajack4eva

Hodgson did well at Fulham but that was some years back now ... but would take him for this season ... won't happen though.
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 20:40 - Dec 8 with 1998 viewsTim_Harry

His record with clubs in our position is pretty good as far as I remember.

His time with England should probably be forgotten because he was hamstrung by their ridiculous and pretentious 'England DNA' plan that they've got.

The whole plan revolves around them playing a style of football that doesn't suit the players they have at their disposal. Which is why they'll continue to fail for many years to come.

Roy wouldn't be my choice, but he'd be a massive improvement on our current situation.
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 21:30 - Dec 8 with 1962 viewsJack_Kass

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 21:42 - Dec 8 with 1927 viewsadamswan

No no no no no. Exactly what we don't need in the next manager. We need someone young, passionate and an identity we want to play. We don't have the funds to beat the other teams who also play hoofball. We had a niche, no it wasn't perfect but it worked. He is not motivational, whatsoever.
Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:24 - Dec 9 with 1817 viewsBloodyhills

I would prefer Hodgson to Bob but am not convinced he could get us out of the sh!t we are in, am not sure who could.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 13:17 - Dec 9 with 1774 viewsFlashberryjack

Roy Hodgson anyone?? on 11:24 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

I would prefer Hodgson to Bob but am not convinced he could get us out of the sh!t we are in, am not sure who could.

Jesus Christ!!

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024