Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From hero to zero... 17:28 - Dec 7 with 1873 viewsscottishjack

...In the history of the Swans, has anyone fallen from grace as quickly as Huw Jenkins?

Honest question, but what a fall. After all the good work, and let's be honest, our rise to the Premier League was unbelievable, and it's all gone to pieces in the space of a year... unreal!

I can't think of anyone...
From hero to zero... on 17:30 - Dec 7 with 1857 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

we went from the 1st to the 4th that'll never be beaten for unrealism.
deep dark sh!t that was

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

From hero to zero... on 17:33 - Dec 7 with 1835 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The appointments of Roberto, Rodgers and Laudrup were exceptional. Everything else he has done has been poor.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

From hero to zero... on 17:33 - Dec 7 with 1835 viewsSmellyplumz

From hero to zero... on 17:30 - Dec 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

we went from the 1st to the 4th that'll never be beaten for unrealism.
deep dark sh!t that was

Never say never Thomas Thomas

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

From hero to zero... on 17:37 - Dec 7 with 1811 viewsscottishjack

I caught the bug on the way back down... A thrilling 0-0 draw with Port Vale was my first league match at the Vetch and I think we were relegated a week later to Division 4...

I spent my years watching us in the bottom division with the occasional promotion followed by relegation, the Frankie Burrows years were a high point...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024