Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee 18:16 - Dec 7 with 2954 viewsderes

Who knew that our puppy goalkeeper can be angry too, i thought he got the yellow card for the "cheating bastard" not for this, hilarious

My wife told me that he was so angry after the match, he was yelling at his teammates, throwing things , well at least thats what fabianski's wife said to my wife
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 18:24 - Dec 7 with 2913 viewslonglostjack

Pity we didn't have 10 other players on the pitch with the same attitude.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 18:29 - Dec 7 with 2902 viewsSwanjaxs

"Puppy goalkeeper " odd thing to say ... 🤔

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 19:52 - Dec 7 with 2735 viewsjack2jack

Shows passion,and also that he gives a phuck,something sadly lacking in some of the players
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 19:54 - Dec 7 with 2710 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We'd have more points than we do currently if it wasn't for many of his mistakes in games this season.

He's playing as poorly as anybody currently.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 20:17 - Dec 7 with 2665 viewsjack2jack

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 19:54 - Dec 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We'd have more points than we do currently if it wasn't for many of his mistakes in games this season.

Aye but look at the pressure he's under most games with that shower of sh!t in front of him,just saying like
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 21:07 - Dec 7 with 2586 viewsperchrockjack

I d rather he command his box and bully our defence .

He hasn't

And he hasn't been inspirational

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 21:09 - Dec 7 with 2575 viewsNeathJack

I appreciate how upset he was at the time but he needs better discipline that that. Another referee would have possibly shown him red for that.
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 21:50 - Dec 7 with 2508 viewsgrabsplatter

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 19:54 - Dec 7 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Playing as poorly as anyone - really??
Login to get fewer ads

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:10 - Dec 8 with 2278 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 21:50 - Dec 7 by grabsplatter

Playing as poorly as anyone - really??

Yes. His inability to step 5 yards off his line and catch a ball has cost us many points this season.

He's also let many long range shots fly past him far to easily.

He has been extremely poor and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been watching many of our games.

Look at Pickford at Sunderland. If Fabianski was putting in the sort of performances that Pickford is, we'd likely be outside of the relegation zone currently.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:21 - Dec 8 with 2271 viewsWandererJack

No chance is Fabianski part of the problem. He is an excellent goalkeeper. He has made some mistakes this season but this is to be expected when you're facing a million shots a match.

If we had De Gea in goal, we would still be bottom.
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 10:22]
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:25 - Dec 8 with 2266 viewsjasper_T

It's all about passion and shouting, innit. If we had 11 angry bstards we'd be top of the league!!
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:30 - Dec 8 with 2258 viewsDevz00

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:10 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes. His inability to step 5 yards off his line and catch a ball has cost us many points this season.

He's also let many long range shots fly past him far to easily.

He has been extremely poor and anyone who thinks otherwise hasn't been watching many of our games.

Look at Pickford at Sunderland. If Fabianski was putting in the sort of performances that Pickford is, we'd likely be outside of the relegation zone currently.

I usually ignore most of the drivel that you post but I just wanted to say that Fabianski made 10 (TEN) saves against Spurs.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:35 - Dec 8 with 2240 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:30 - Dec 8 by Devz00

I usually ignore most of the drivel that you post but I just wanted to say that Fabianski made 10 (TEN) saves against Spurs.

So every three shots on goal resulted in a goal scored. How brilliant.

Like I said, it's primarily his inability to come and collect a half difficult cross or looping ball 5 yards from his line that is his problem and what usually results in us conceding critical goals in tight games.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:41 - Dec 8 with 2241 viewsWandererJack

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:35 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Like I said, it's primarily his inability to come and collect a half difficult cross or looping ball 5 yards from his line that is his problem and what usually results in us conceding critical goals in tight games.

Do you think he had a problem collecting the ball in these situations during the season under Monk when we finished 8th?
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:44 - Dec 8 with 2223 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:41 - Dec 8 by WandererJack

Do you think he had a problem collecting the ball in these situations during the season under Monk when we finished 8th?

I don't recall this being such an obvious problem in his first season with us.

I'd imagine it has a lot to do with how he is currently being coached. He's certainly regressed considerably over the past 12-18 months.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:45 - Dec 8 with 2228 viewsDevz00

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:35 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yeah he's terrible.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:54 - Dec 8 with 2201 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:45 - Dec 8 by Devz00

Yeah he's terrible.

He isn't terrible but he's certainly not playing very well and I'm sure he'd be dropped if we had a competent second choice keeper.

Considering how many we've purchased recently, we still lack a credible number two.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:58 - Dec 8 with 2201 viewsWandererJack

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 10:44 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I don't recall this being such an obvious problem in his first season with us.

I'd imagine it has a lot to do with how he is currently being coached. He's certainly regressed considerably over the past 12-18 months.

I vividly recall him being excellent at collecting the ball from crosses and corners that season. Not so much now I'd agree however he's an excellent goalkeeper in my opinion. In fact I think he's at least as good as any goalkeeper outside of the top 6 or 7,

If he didn't have that odd mistake in him he would still be playing for Arsenal.
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:10 - Dec 8 with 2188 viewsLeonWasGod

This always gets reeled out that Fab is useless at coming off his line and claiming crosses or high balls. His style can look a bit flappyhandski to me, but the stats from this season say otherwise.

Fab has claimed the most high balls of any keeper in the league - 25
He's 2nd in punches
3rd in most saves
4th in clearances

So not too shabby.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/total_high_claim?po=GOALKEEPER
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:23 - Dec 8 with 2171 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:10 - Dec 8 by LeonWasGod

This always gets reeled out that Fab is useless at coming off his line and claiming crosses or high balls. His style can look a bit flappyhandski to me, but the stats from this season say otherwise.

Fab has claimed the most high balls of any keeper in the league - 25
He's 2nd in punches
3rd in most saves
4th in clearances

So not too shabby.

https://www.premierleague.com/stats/top/players/total_high_claim?po=GOALKEEPER

I would imagine that few teams let as many crosses into the box as us. It's great that he's caught 25, but there's no denying that failing to catch others has led to conceded goals.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:25 - Dec 8 with 2170 viewsWandererJack

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:23 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I would imagine that few teams let as many crosses into the box as us. It's great that he's caught 25, but there's no denying that failing to catch others has led to conceded goals.

It's our defenders failing to mark properly or win headers that's the problem.
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:35 - Dec 8 with 2162 viewsoldcob

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 11:23 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Let me tell you a bit about goalkeeping good boy. When your defence is organised they give the attacking player about two or three yards or less to shoot at, and the keeper covers that. When your defence is all over the place, as ours has been, they have the whole eight yards to try and cover. Trust me, its so much easier to be a goalkeeper behind an organised defence.
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 12:09 - Dec 8 with 2116 viewsgrfn

How can you still discuss with him?
Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 13:39 - Dec 8 with 2024 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 12:09 - Dec 8 by grfn

How can you still discuss with him?

People used to call me a troll when I questioned whether it was wise to trust Huw Jenkins unquestionably and when I would argue that Fernandez is a poor defender and Garry Monk is eroding our playing style.

But yes, you go ahead and call me a troll if it makes you feel better during this difficult time.

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 13:46 - Dec 8 with 2015 viewsoldcob

Fabianski throwing the ball towards the referee on 13:39 - Dec 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

People used to call me a troll when I questioned whether it was wise to trust Huw Jenkins unquestionably and when I would argue that Fernandez is a poor defender and Garry Monk is eroding our playing style.

But yes, you go ahead and call me a troll if it makes you feel better during this difficult time.

I don't think it's so much what you say Dwight, its the 'high and mighty' way you say it. Judging by previous posts it appears you know little about the game. Though I admit some of your comments on the politics of the club are sometimes fairly close to being accurate. Just trying to moderate your tone would help I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024