Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video 16:42 - Dec 8 with 3207 viewsWingstandwood

Argus!

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:49 - Dec 8 with 2250 viewsWingstandwood

Please delete ferdy!

Argus!

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:50 - Dec 8 with 2245 viewsDarran

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:49 - Dec 8 by Wingstandwood

Please delete ferdy!

Nah this is a better thread.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:53 - Dec 8 with 2233 viewsWingstandwood

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:50 - Dec 8 by Darran

Nah this is a better thread.

Two ferdy's that were posted at exactly the same time. Maybe to the very same second. How often does that happen?

Argus!

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 16:59 - Dec 8 with 2207 viewsLoyal

Bob is a lost man.
I now feel sorry for him.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 17:07 - Dec 8 with 2172 viewsDarran

I just listened to that and nearly fell asleep.
He should get a job as a bouncer down the Bada Bing he'd bore any angry punters into submission.

Seriously I never get personal over managers but WTF like?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

N/A. on 17:13 - Dec 8 with 2146 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:11]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 17:14 - Dec 8 with 2133 viewsJoe_bradshaw

I wonder if he's related to Neil Kinnock?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 17:35 - Dec 8 with 2075 viewsperchrockjack

Sounded good come his first game now it's cringe worthy.

I don't feel sorry for him

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

N/A. on 17:40 - Dec 8 with 2064 viewsHuw57

N/A.

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 17:53 - Dec 8 with 2021 viewsmax936

N/A. on 17:13 - Dec 8 by Huw57

N/A.

He's smirking because its a nervous reaction due to fact that he hasn't a clue on how to turn all this around, he so far out of his depth its unreal he can't even tread water.

I saw a screen shot of Paul Williams trying to explain something to him and he had his hands behind his back and a blank look on his face, he's drowning.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:11 - Dec 8 with 1960 viewsJack11

He have arranged to give 2 days off regardless of what happened in the spurs game. That alone is a sackable offence.
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:26 - Dec 8 with 1911 viewsswan65split

The longer he goes on, the more despondent I get. TBH I couldnt see him lifting me up, in a wake ,in actual fact he would be perfect for a job with an undertaker, sorry mate your taking us down!
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 18:27]
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:31 - Dec 8 with 1884 viewsmax936

N/A. on 17:40 - Dec 8 by Huw57

N/A.

I could go over Cwrt Herbert now and watch kids at U16 do those type of drills and execute them better than what those clowns are doing, if that's what constitutes a training session for a Premier League Football team I give up fuk my eyes that was shocking.

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 1863 viewsicecoldjack

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:11 - Dec 8 by Jack11

He have arranged to give 2 days off regardless of what happened in the spurs game. That alone is a sackable offence.

Shambles.

The players were already planning their short trips away then, instead if concentrating on spurs.

Bob is indeed clueless if people hadn't worked that out by the time we played the Stoke game they need to wake up !

Yts awful for us fans too, logic tells us that sacking yet another manager would be madness,plus the compo to pay , but he genuinely looks clueless so it may need to happen for his sake and ours.

Every loss he sets USA football back years. Should never be near a premier club ever ! But he's in the seat so what can we do ?

If we lose tomorrow may be worth getting rid and start the re building process for a strong championship push, as somebody said in another thread,time to get back to long term planning and system of play, seeing teams like Bournemouth look a class above is pretty depressing even if we stay up it just prolongs the agony of losing our football identity.

We can't blame bob for trying but even he must have enough self respect to resign if we lose on the weekend .
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:51 - Dec 8 with 1830 viewsWingstandwood

Our Bob sure has a sense of belief that is utterly surreal bearing in mind past results, his obvious ineptitude and horrendous defensive frailties.

He really gives the impression that he genuinely thinks he's the dogs b#llocks!

Argus!

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:01 - Dec 8 with 1789 viewsmonmouth

We. Are. Done.

G'wan then you baldy grinning useless shell suit full of nowt, prove me wrong. Start soon though eh?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:05 - Dec 8 with 1778 viewsmax936

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:51 - Dec 8 by Wingstandwood

Our Bob sure has a sense of belief that is utterly surreal bearing in mind past results, his obvious ineptitude and horrendous defensive frailties.

He really gives the impression that he genuinely thinks he's the dogs b#llocks!

He give away what most of us suspected will happen in January to, by saying when asked about what money he may have to spend in January, saying I don't want to talk about numbers as it depends on who we sell and then tried to cover his tracks by saying that "Jason and Steve" are fully committed and know what's needed at the club, nice get out Bob. not.

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:14 - Dec 8 with 1738 viewsjack2jack

N/A. on 17:13 - Dec 8 by Huw57

N/A.

Maybe he knows that his job is secure whatever happens
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:17 - Dec 8 with 1718 viewsicecoldjack

He also showed how fookin stupid he us when talking about his choice of the team going for it and getting back into the game, apparently it's just not bobs style to shut up shop and do a damage limitation job !

Hasn't he twigged goal difference is almost as critical in a relegation battle ? If you can't win be hard to beat ffs bob mun !!
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:20 - Dec 8 with 1707 viewsjack2jack

Can't watch or listen to that utter utter torrent of nonsense any longer ,there's obviously a language barrier,is he taking the same language or what,utter garbage,hope he cheers me up on Saturday,otherwise it's going to be a long weekend.
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:21 - Dec 8 with 1696 viewsperchrockjack

I am clearly a clueless kunt.

After Tottenham ,I'm thinking ...god help them when bib pulls them in to watch their performance and ask questions of them, then to rip into them like a manager not pleased with his staff taking thecpiddle

We seem to have been licking our wounds as fans but I'm certain our players weren't last Sunday.

Two days off to do what Bib.

Rest?

Beggars belief

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:23 - Dec 8 with 1697 viewsNeathJack

So he's basically picking the team on the basis of the look in the players eye as they turn up for training.

And there's me thinking it was by picking names out of a hat.
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:28 - Dec 8 with 1682 viewsperchrockjack

He might be picking them based on astrological reasons

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:41 - Dec 8 with 1640 viewsswanseajack4eva

Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 18:11 - Dec 8 by Jack11

Dead right ... even if he decided to let the players take the 2 days off as planned ... why be so stupid as to say that in a press conference ... totally naive!

Since I doubt our American owners will sack him, our best hope is that he learns fast ... not much sign of that yet ... or he turns to Curtis for team selection.
Bob Speaks The Pre-Match Video on 19:54 - Dec 8 with 1592 viewsTheResurrection

All getting a bit childish on here now. Just any stick people can find to batter him with.

He handled that interview well and clearly sees our squad like we do ie we need players right through the positions.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024