Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why-aye, Man! 19:20 - Dec 8 with 1093 viewsPegojack

Heads up, serious beer drinkers. Aldi have just launched their knock off version of Newcastle Brown Ale called, wait for it, North Bridge Ale - I know, a bit cheesy.

Anyway, bought a couple of bottles to sample (£1.19 a bottle, 4.7% alc.) and just had the first one tonight straight from the fridge. A cracking drop!
Why-aye, Man! on 19:25 - Dec 8 with 1090 viewsperchrockjack

Ive sadly had other things on my mind than give my perch recommends a Christmas special edition.

Hated newcastle brown.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Why-aye, Man! on 19:38 - Dec 8 with 1066 viewsmax936

Cheers young Michael, I'm not fussed on the old Newqy Brown myself, not out this week so I'll be purchasing a few bottles to enjoy while watching the Boxing Saturday, was up in Cardiff today and in one of their Christmas Cabins was for sale Glamorgan Ales, meant to pop back and purchase a few, but left to late bugger.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Why-aye, Man! on 20:22 - Dec 8 with 1031 viewsCooperman

My darling wife likes a bottle or two of Newcastle Brown. She's given up the Prosecco altogether.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Why-aye, Man! on 20:43 - Dec 8 with 1004 viewsmax936

Why-aye, Man! on 20:22 - Dec 8 by Cooperman

My darling wife likes a bottle or two of Newcastle Brown. She's given up the Prosecco altogether.

I guess her Saturday night special treats are 4 bottles of Newqy Brown and 20 Woodbine

Why-aye, Man! on 21:12 - Dec 8 with 966 viewsdickythorpe

That Brewdog Punk IPA is worth revisiting. I hadn't had a drop of it for some time.

Get down Sainsburys max and get some 75cl Stella, it's import, proper Belgian brewed.
Why-aye, Man! on 22:17 - Dec 8 with 923 viewsCooperman

Why-aye, Man! on 20:43 - Dec 8 by max936

I guess her Saturday night special treats are 4 bottles of Newqy Brown and 20 Woodbine

She's never been a smoker but she'll open her Saturday night around the kitchen table with a Newcastle Brown and a packet of pork scratchings (Black Country Snacks make the best ones IMO). I don't partake in the ale myself as I'm a lager man.

Why-aye, Man! on 22:22 - Dec 8 with 917 viewsmax936

Why-aye, Man! on 21:12 - Dec 8 by dickythorpe

That Brewdog Punk IPA is worth revisiting. I hadn't had a drop of it for some time.

Get down Sainsburys max and get some 75cl Stella, it's import, proper Belgian brewed.

Stella isn't for me Dicky, I'll stick to a few Bottle Ales. Celts unfiltered Golden Ale is ok for one or two but a bit over powering after that, got a couple of SA Golds here that'll suffice at a push.

Why-aye, Man! on 22:26 - Dec 8 with 911 viewsProfessor

Why-aye, Man! on 19:38 - Dec 8 by max936

Cheers young Michael, I'm not fussed on the old Newqy Brown myself, not out this week so I'll be purchasing a few bottles to enjoy while watching the Boxing Saturday, was up in Cardiff today and in one of their Christmas Cabins was for sale Glamorgan Ales, meant to pop back and purchase a few, but left to late bugger.

Some branches of Lidl have Glamorgan ales. They are ok, but not great
Login to get fewer ads

Why-aye, Man! on 22:30 - Dec 8 with 901 viewsSoberBaker

Why-aye, Man! on 22:17 - Dec 8 by Cooperman

She's never been a smoker but she'll open her Saturday night around the kitchen table with a Newcastle Brown and a packet of pork scratchings (Black Country Snacks make the best ones IMO). I don't partake in the ale myself as I'm a lager man.

You're a lucky man - She sounds like a hell of a catch

AMOW

Why-aye, Man! on 22:36 - Dec 8 with 890 viewsGowerjack

When Mrs Gowerjack and I were younger we used to enjoy an evening in the Coach House listening to the live music whilst enjoying copious amounts of Newcastle Brown Ale with a Gold Label barley wine chaser...hic
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 22:37]

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Why-aye, Man! on 22:39 - Dec 8 with 884 viewsmax936

Why-aye, Man! on 22:26 - Dec 8 by Professor

Some branches of Lidl have Glamorgan ales. They are ok, but not great

The Queens had a Pale Ale from Glamorgan Ales on the other week that wasn't bad to be honest.

Why-aye, Man! on 22:41 - Dec 8 with 881 viewsCooperman

Why-aye, Man! on 22:30 - Dec 8 by SoberBaker

You're a lucky man - She sounds like a hell of a catch

She doesn't like football.

Why-aye, Man! on 23:31 - Dec 8 with 851 viewsSoberBaker

Why-aye, Man! on 22:41 - Dec 8 by Cooperman

She doesn't like football.

Don't blame her. Nor do I anymore

AMOW

Why-aye, Man! on 20:17 - Dec 9 with 707 viewswaynekerr55

Why-aye, Man! on 22:36 - Dec 8 by Gowerjack

When Mrs Gowerjack and I were younger we used to enjoy an evening in the Coach House listening to the live music whilst enjoying copious amounts of Newcastle Brown Ale with a Gold Label barley wine chaser...hic
[Post edited 8 Dec 2016 22:37]

Dew-ring the war...

You sound like Uncle Albert...😂

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Why-aye, Man! on 20:42 - Dec 9 with 683 viewsmax936

Why-aye, Man! on 21:12 - Dec 8 by dickythorpe

Mrs brought me home couple of bottles of Proper Job, Golden Sheep Ale, Guinness Rye Ale and their Pale Ales to go with my bottles of SA Gold I'm all set for the Boxing tomorrow

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024