Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified 10:05 - Dec 9 with 923 viewsLeonWasGod

"There are now 83 potential suspects and 98 clubs involved in the inquiry into child abuse in football, police chiefs have said."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38260878

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 10:08 - Dec 9 with 916 viewsandypitt56

How has this not come out sooner, the FA are a disgrace.
Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects iden on 11:00 - Dec 9 with 876 viewsJethroJack

Only a matter of time before other sports have to expose the problem, rugby, cricket, tennis, athletics..........
Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 12:22 - Dec 9 with 818 viewsMillJack

I know for a fact that a complaint has been lodged with the club about physical abuse by a Centre of Excellence coach relating back to the 90's.

I appreciate that this doesn't relate to the sexual abuse cases but it's certainly prompted the complainant to come forward.
Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 12:35 - Dec 9 with 805 viewsHighjack

What the fu ck is wrong with these "people" who do these sorts of things? I used to think it was quite rare, but it seems that the practise of grown men buggering kids is and always has been completely widespread.

That Brass eye Paedogeddon show is looking less and less like a satirical take on society, and more like a public safety bulletin.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 12:52 - Dec 9 with 775 viewssherpajacob

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 12:35 - Dec 9 by Highjack

What the fu ck is wrong with these "people" who do these sorts of things? I used to think it was quite rare, but it seems that the practise of grown men buggering kids is and always has been completely widespread.

That Brass eye Paedogeddon show is looking less and less like a satirical take on society, and more like a public safety bulletin.

tragically it's the most vulnerable children that are targeted. Those in care with no one to turn to and young boys desperate to become pro footballers.

The continuing farce of the abuse enquiry shows how much society has failed them.

Millions should be marching on Westminster and Lancaster gate over this.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 15:12 - Dec 9 with 709 viewsicecoldjack

I have no doubt that in time Gary speeds alleged suicide will be linked to what is going on.

There have been stories going back since 2012 that he was exposed to aspects of a high level peodo ring in and around north Wales .

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4104-the-death-of-welsh-football-manager-gary-
Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 18:40 - Dec 9 with 643 viewsKilkennyjack

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 12:22 - Dec 9 by MillJack

I know for a fact that a complaint has been lodged with the club about physical abuse by a Centre of Excellence coach relating back to the 90's.

I appreciate that this doesn't relate to the sexual abuse cases but it's certainly prompted the complainant to come forward.

I really was hoping that our club would not be involved in such dreadful things.

Sexual abuse gets the all headlines, of course, but any inappropriate control type behaviours like bullying and harassment to young people should not be tolerated. Zero tolerance, no cover ups, and no excuses. Instant dismissal and informatipn passed to the old Bill.

These people are pure scum.

Beware of the Risen People

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 19:28 - Dec 9 with 611 viewsLoyal

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 10:08 - Dec 9 by andypitt56

How has this not come out sooner, the FA are a disgrace.

I'm not sure the FA were assaulted.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Login to get fewer ads

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 19:45 - Dec 9 with 595 viewsLoyal

Football abuse inquiry: 83 potential suspects identified on 15:12 - Dec 9 by icecoldjack

I have no doubt that in time Gary speeds alleged suicide will be linked to what is going on.

There have been stories going back since 2012 that he was exposed to aspects of a high level peodo ring in and around north Wales .

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t4104-the-death-of-welsh-football-manager-gary-

If he was abused he may not have committed suicide as a result of it but imagine how it must have fckd his head up, his decision making, cognitive development to manage certain situations would have been ruined. I'm with Kilkenny on this one. I just think blame and reasons need to be put to one side until the whole sorry affair is concluded.

As an aside if he was abused his abuser if alive should serve the rest of his days in Darrans spare room, so I would imagine he would last about a minute and a half. ( I am not presuming all sex offenders are men btw ) Or indeed Darran has a spare room even though I am familiar with his house and layout.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 19:46]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024