Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you think will happen to Bob 11:29 - Dec 9 with 5474 viewsFireboy

If we lose on saturday?

As we all know he should get the boot as we will be 5 pts behind sunderland,curt and big paul should be caretakers until the right man is found

But we all know he won't as the yanks and big nose haven't got a clue
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:01 - Dec 9 with 4009 viewsKGriz16

He will do another radio or MOTD interview. He hasn't shut up since coming here, it's annoying me now.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:04 - Dec 9 with 4001 viewslonglostjack

He'll take the positives, demand more "intensity" from his players and "challenge" them to show him that they are prepared to fight the battle.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:23 - Dec 9 with 3961 viewsairedale

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:04 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

He'll take the positives, demand more "intensity" from his players and "challenge" them to show him that they are prepared to fight the battle.

I'm Spartacus! (Spartacus is 100 today)
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:26 - Dec 9 with 3949 viewsdeanscfc

Tbh I think 's being treated harshly. Yes he hasn't got experience at this level but he's inherited a complete shambles of a team. We should never have ot rid of Guidolin but this mess isn't BB's fault. All boils down to very bad recruitment in the summer.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:29 - Dec 9 with 3940 viewsWatchman

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:26 - Dec 9 by deanscfc

Tbh I think 's being treated harshly. Yes he hasn't got experience at this level but he's inherited a complete shambles of a team. We should never have ot rid of Guidolin but this mess isn't BB's fault. All boils down to very bad recruitment in the summer.

conceding 3 goals a game and not playing strikers is very much his fault or forlt as he would say

I am but a dot, but a dot that can cause an earthquake
Blog: Ignorance is not Bliss but it sure is Funny

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 3938 viewsairedale

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:29 - Dec 9 by Watchman

conceding 3 goals a game and not playing strikers is very much his fault or forlt as he would say

There you go again, its the way he speaks init!
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:42 - Dec 9 with 3906 viewsjack2jack

Absolutely nothing, nailed on to keep his job, like i've said before the next 5 or 6 games are crucial, after that who knows. Mind you if we get tonked The Liberty is going to go nuts.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:43 - Dec 9 with 3900 viewsClinton

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:26 - Dec 9 by deanscfc

There are some good points here. However we could all see there is nothing in BBs record to indicate he is the person to sort it out.
If he could not see it himself his lack of self awareness must be immense, for that alone he should shoulder at least some of the blame.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Login to get fewer ads

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:44 - Dec 9 with 3892 viewsairedale

I'm beginning to feel a ghoulish fascination with forthcoming events down there. Not talking about anything nasty, just with what happens in the club and on the pitch.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:50 - Dec 9 with 3872 viewsGowerjack

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:44 - Dec 9 by airedale

I'm beginning to feel a ghoulish fascination with forthcoming events down there. Not talking about anything nasty, just with what happens in the club and on the pitch.

Yep.

Like a slow motion car crash with clueless coach Bob at the wheel.

Astonishing really how something that was worked so hard for could be tossed away so stupidly.

Greedy F ucking Bastards deserve to be run out of the City.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:17 - Dec 9 with 3819 viewsperchrockjack

As I've suggested but hot hammered.
Give him hell

Really, no place for him at our club.

He s not honourable

If he were ,he d walk

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:22 - Dec 9 with 3805 viewsdickythorpe

I hope the club are planning for possible hostility.
The Xmas drinking season is underway now and it wouldnt surprise me if some idiot full of ale starts something in or out of the ground.

I would hope we are better than that BUT "passions" run high at this time of year!
What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:49 - Dec 9 with 3766 viewsLeonWasGod

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:43 - Dec 9 by Clinton

There are some good points here. However we could all see there is nothing in BBs record to indicate he is the person to sort it out.
If he could not see it himself his lack of self awareness must be immense, for that alone he should shoulder at least some of the blame.

Anyone with any ambition in his position would have taken the gig. I would for sure (still available if Huwie is reading this )

You're right about the rest though. It was obvious that it was a massive risk.

oh, and nothing will happen to him if we lose. He ain't going anywhere any time soon.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 13:50]
What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:54 - Dec 9 with 3759 viewsairedale

Can you imagine this happening in Napoli. Now there's an understanding and forgiving set of supporters for you.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:56 - Dec 9 with 3750 viewsWarwickHunt

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:49 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

Anyone with any ambition in his position would have taken the gig. I would for sure (still available if Huwie is reading this )

oh, and nothing will happen to him if we lose. He ain't going anywhere any time soon.

A bad loss on Saturday and Bobbins may well be toast.

What our Americans friends call a tipping point...
What do you think will happen to Bob on 14:05 - Dec 9 with 3730 viewstomdickharry

After our win on Saturday,he we will still be our Manager issuing positive sound bites in respect of the WBA game.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 14:15 - Dec 9 with 3697 views34dfgdf54

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:17 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Give him hell

He s not honourable

If he were ,he d walk

You was over the moon when Frankie got the boot, and if I remember correctly rejoiced at Bob being recruited. Correct me if I'm wrong?
What do you think will happen to Bob on 14:35 - Dec 9 with 3638 viewsWarwickHunt

What do you think will happen to Bob on 14:05 - Dec 9 by tomdickharry

After our win on Saturday,he we will still be our Manager issuing positive sound bites in respect of the WBA game.

If you say he'll still be here next week then I'm lumping on he won't.
What do you think will happen to on 14:47 - Dec 9 with 3613 viewsmajorraglan

What do you think will happen to Bob on 12:42 - Dec 9 by jack2jack

Absolutely nothing, nailed on to keep his job, like i've said before the next 5 or 6 games are crucial, after that who knows. Mind you if we get tonked The Liberty is going to go nuts.

This.
None of us know what is happening behind closed doors, but personally I think nothing will happen especially after this weeks vote of confidence from HJ and the owners. I see HJ as being the trusted lieutenant of Messrs Kaplan and Levein and I would have thought this weeks actions are a result of the PR team and the club trying to address some of the fans concerns which is increasing game by game and trying the take the initiative.

I believe BB has been chosen because he is known in the States and the new owners are looking to increase our exposure in that market, sacking him now will probably damage the brand across the pond. If things carry on as they are and Swansea are cut adrift by January, then that may throw a different perspective on things but for now I think he is safe.

If we were still owned by the old board who knows what would have happened, BB may be toast by now but Gary Monk was given more time than a lot of people on here would have wanted.

Another question, if he does go who will replace him? Who is to say big Sam, De Boer will want the job, people looking in from the outside may think the club is in a mess/ a basket case and want nowt to do with Swansea City. I wonder what FG would tell a perspective new manager if they asked him for his thoughts.

I would like to see BB still here in May having turned things around with the Swans sitting comfortably in mid table, but I am not convinced that will happen.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 14:52]
What do you think will happen to on 15:01 - Dec 9 with 3580 viewsLeonWasGod

What do you think will happen to on 14:47 - Dec 9 by majorraglan

This.
None of us know what is happening behind closed doors, but personally I think nothing will happen especially after this weeks vote of confidence from HJ and the owners. I see HJ as being the trusted lieutenant of Messrs Kaplan and Levein and I would have thought this weeks actions are a result of the PR team and the club trying to address some of the fans concerns which is increasing game by game and trying the take the initiative.

I believe BB has been chosen because he is known in the States and the new owners are looking to increase our exposure in that market, sacking him now will probably damage the brand across the pond. If things carry on as they are and Swansea are cut adrift by January, then that may throw a different perspective on things but for now I think he is safe.

If we were still owned by the old board who knows what would have happened, BB may be toast by now but Gary Monk was given more time than a lot of people on here would have wanted.

Another question, if he does go who will replace him? Who is to say big Sam, De Boer will want the job, people looking in from the outside may think the club is in a mess/ a basket case and want nowt to do with Swansea City. I wonder what FG would tell a perspective new manager if they asked him for his thoughts.

I would like to see BB still here in May having turned things around with the Swans sitting comfortably in mid table, but I am not convinced that will happen.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 14:52]

I think that's a sensible deduction. The only thing we can pretty sure about in terms of other scenarios is that Bob wouldn't have got the job in the first place under the old board. We know he was the choice of the new majority shareholders. We'd probably have Giggs. It's possible that Guidolin's departure was hastened by the Americans wanting to get there man in, but that's just a guess. I think he'd have gone by now given a similar run of results under the old board though.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 15:29 - Dec 9 with 3528 viewsicecoldjack

Some great posts here.

I honestly think the damage was done quite a while back and the only way forward for the club is to work towards a strong championship plan and path back to our style of play and ethos.

Bob is clueless, we all knew it before he came. FG was probably doing a far better job than he would ever be credited for and like Sousa had enough nous to maintain us and steady us. Monk ruined us totally, regressed our football and tried so hard to find plan B he totally forgot about plan A.

One man put all this in place. Huw Jenkins. He and the board tried so hard to get rich off us quick they run the team down to desperate levels.

The only way forward is to move backwards and that's where we're heading, the hope is that the planning starts now, thing is, who at high level at scfc actually gives a fook anymore ?

Shameful way to ruin a great club .
What do you think will happen to Bob on 15:53 - Dec 9 with 3478 viewsswan65split

If its a bad loss, and poor performance, and the crowd start performing, he may take the weekend and do the honourable thing, but not many Managers do that these days, the compo is too great.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 15:53 - Dec 9 with 3478 viewsWhiterockin

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:17 - Dec 9 by perchrockjack

Give him hell

He s not honourable

If he were ,he d walk

Exactly.

Not his fault he was offered the job and who can blame him for accepting it. But now he should clearly see he is out of his depth and grow some balls and walk.
What do you think will happen to Bob on 16:17 - Dec 9 with 3426 viewsairedale

If things don't improve, I can see Bob coming to work in one of these, and parking up by the dugout. During the game you'll be able to see his bonce sticking out of the turret.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=british+armoured+vehicles&id=B655B707F8F221
What do you think will happen to Bob on 17:27 - Dec 9 with 3351 viewsjack247

What do you think will happen to Bob on 13:49 - Dec 9 by LeonWasGod

You'd have done a better job
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024