Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us 19:42 - Dec 9 with 2437 viewsJBT95

Three words.

Martinez.
Rodgers.
Monk (to begin with anyway).
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:46 - Dec 9 with 2418 viewsPURe_Evil

You can have as much or as little experience as you want, the fact is, he is way out of his depth and hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

You obviously disagree, bizarre.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:49 - Dec 9 with 2400 viewsNeathJack

It's nothing to do with experience, it's about ability.

If his ability was good enough to get him a job at Premier League level, he would have got to that level way before now instead of plying his trade in Norway and in the French 2nd division.

He was at that level for a reason.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:49 - Dec 9 with 2400 viewsLoyal

Kevin Cullis.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:51 - Dec 9 with 2392 viewsJBT95

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:46 - Dec 9 by PURe_Evil

You can have as much or as little experience as you want, the fact is, he is way out of his depth and hasn't got a clue what he's doing.

You obviously disagree, bizarre.

He's had 7 games.

We were minutes from winning at Everton, something Monk, Laudrup, Rodgers couldn't do.
We beat Palace at home despite going behind twice. We never came back under Frankie this season apart from the game v Chelsea where ultimately we lost points.
Lost 3-2 at Arsenal. Table topping Chelsea got spanked 3-0 there.
Okay we lost 5-0 at Spurs... Everton lost 5-0 at Chelsea.
We lost at Stoke where we don't have a good record anyway.
Drew at home v Watford who didn't have a chance against us, yet beat Man U.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:52 - Dec 9 with 2388 viewsJBT95

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:49 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

It's nothing to do with experience, it's about ability.

If his ability was good enough to get him a job at Premier League level, he would have got to that level way before now instead of plying his trade in Norway and in the French 2nd division.

He was at that level for a reason.

He hasn't walked into a team in the top half of the table incase you haven't noticed.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:53 - Dec 9 with 2380 viewsNeathJack

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:52 - Dec 9 by JBT95

He hasn't walked into a team in the top half of the table incase you haven't noticed.

Thanks for pointing that out. It makes all the difference.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:56 - Dec 9 with 2366 viewsJBT95

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:53 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

Thanks for pointing that out. It makes all the difference.

What about Brendan then? Failed at Watford and Reading. If he had got off to a bad start would everybody have been saying he was great?
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 2352 viewsNeathJack

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:56 - Dec 9 by JBT95

What about Brendan then? Failed at Watford and Reading. If he had got off to a bad start would everybody have been saying he was great?

Didn't realise he was appointed to a Premier League job with us.
Login to get fewer ads

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:58 - Dec 9 with 2352 viewsLoyal

Some would say that was racist ....
If I had posted on the right thread 😂
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 19:59]

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 2345 viewsjasper_T

Bob's actually got decades of experience getting mediocre results at a much lower level than ours.

Don't know why you feel the need to lie in order to insult our manager.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 2333 viewsLeonWasGod

Er, he didn't get off to a bad start though. That's the point.

By the way he was doing well at Watford, which is why Reading poached him. And he'd also spent years working at Chelsea under Mourihno. So had experience relevant to the British leagues, including contacts. As proven by recruiting out player of the season who also won us the PO final.

You're right he was poor at Reading though.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 2331 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I wasn't aware that Martinez managed us in the Prem.
Monk inherited a good team from Laudrup and totally destroyed it in less than 2 years.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:03 - Dec 9 with 2319 viewsJBT95

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:02 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

I wasn't aware that Martinez managed us in the Prem.
Monk inherited a good team from Laudrup and totally destroyed it in less than 2 years.

Martinez had never managed before and had never played higher than the third tier.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 20:04]
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:03 - Dec 9 with 2317 viewsawayjack

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:51 - Dec 9 by JBT95

He's had 7 games.

We were minutes from winning at Everton, something Monk, Laudrup, Rodgers couldn't do.
We beat Palace at home despite going behind twice. We never came back under Frankie this season apart from the game v Chelsea where ultimately we lost points.

You and Bob have a lot in common.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:37 - Dec 9 with 2257 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:03 - Dec 9 by JBT95

Martinez had never managed before and had never played higher than the third tier.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 20:04]

It took Roberto less than five seasons in management to be deemed good enough to manage in an elite league. He even won a major trophy.

It took Rodgers ~ five seasons too.

It took Monk one.

It has taken Bob four decades. And that isn't through a lack of desire on his part to manage in an elite league. He has never achieved anything to warrant a club in an elite league to hire him. The French second division was as good as he could get.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 20:52 - Dec 9 with 2215 viewsjack247

Martinez - league one
Rodgers - championship
Monk - sacked because he was quite likely taking us down.

I can understand the 'Bob's here to stay so we may as well get behind him' mentality, but let's not try to pretend that he is anything other than under qualified and and out of his depth.
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:24 - Dec 17 with 1960 viewsZZoric

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 19:51 - Dec 9 by JBT95

He's had 7 games.

You cannot defend the indefensible. BBs record is shite. He's shite.

- For the same fixtures last season:
- Everton away - W 2-1 - FG
- Arsenal away - W 2-1 - FG
- Spurs away - L 2-1 - FG
- Stoke away - D 2-2 - FG
- Watford home - W 1-0 - AC/FG

Your case for the defence is embarrassing - and an embarrassing indictment of BB
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:38 - Dec 17 with 1921 viewsTheResurrection

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:24 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

You cannot defend the indefensible. BBs record is shite. He's shite.

- For the same fixtures last season:
- Everton away - W 2-1 - FG
- Arsenal away - W 2-1 - FG
- Spurs away - L 2-1 - FG
- Stoke away - D 2-2 - FG
- Watford home - W 1-0 - AC/FG

Your case for the defence is embarrassing - and an embarrassing indictment of BB

Your defence is a fackhng embarrassment mate. We haven't got the same team as last season you clown.

New poster are you or some tvvat with another username?

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:47 - Dec 17 with 1900 viewsZZoric

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:38 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

Your defence is a fackhng embarrassment mate. We haven't got the same team as last season you clown.

New poster are you or some tvvat with another username?

Whooooosh

The facts speak for themselves.

The irony in your last sentence is hilarious
Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:03 - Dec 17 with 1877 viewsmonmouth

I keep coming back to the same thing. He shouldn't be here (does anyone really dispute this?). He is here. He will still be here at three o clock today, and for the foreseeable future. I think he's not up to managing the meagre resources we have in the best way. It's an opinion. But it's a meaningless opinion because it doesn't count one jot.

If we lose today and struggle on boxing day, he will probably get significant abuse. Deserved? Who knows, who cares, it's part of football. He won't be the first or last. But he will not get it from me in the ground, as during the 90 it will do more harm than anything as the players not pulling their weight for their ridiculous wedge get an excuse and he will get increasingly jittery and desperate. Not a good mix.

The coaching team and the players between them, (that Bradley is paid to lead whichever way you want to dress it up), need to find away to stop leaking goals like confetti and especially, especially, not concede through dropped heads the minute they go behind. There's not much point in starting to play again when you are three or four down. Somehow, they did it against CP in terrible circumstances , they need to do it again if they concede.

Better still, don't concede. Whatever Guidolin and his coaches were doing we didn't half get a lot of critical ugly 1-0s (Watford, Norwich, Villa, plus WBA under Curtis). We need some of that back, and pronto

It's time for the talking to stop. Everyone's had long enough to show significant improvement. Brief 'signs' are no longer enough. Show us you are the men to do it, on the pitch, for 90 minutes, starting today.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:08 - Dec 17 with 1864 viewsTheResurrection

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 11:47 - Dec 17 by ZZoric

Whooooosh

The facts speak for themselves.

The irony in your last sentence is hilarious

The facts are on Bradley's side

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:18 - Dec 17 with 1839 viewsTheResurrection

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:03 - Dec 17 by monmouth

I keep coming back to the same thing. He shouldn't be here (does anyone really dispute this?). He is here. He will still be here at three o clock today, and for the foreseeable future. I think he's not up to managing the meagre resources we have in the best way. It's an opinion. But it's a meaningless opinion because it doesn't count one jot.

If we lose today and struggle on boxing day, he will probably get significant abuse. Deserved? Who knows, who cares, it's part of football. He won't be the first or last. But he will not get it from me in the ground, as during the 90 it will do more harm than anything as the players not pulling their weight for their ridiculous wedge get an excuse and he will get increasingly jittery and desperate. Not a good mix.

The coaching team and the players between them, (that Bradley is paid to lead whichever way you want to dress it up), need to find away to stop leaking goals like confetti and especially, especially, not concede through dropped heads the minute they go behind. There's not much point in starting to play again when you are three or four down. Somehow, they did it against CP in terrible circumstances , they need to do it again if they concede.

Better still, don't concede. Whatever Guidolin and his coaches were doing we didn't half get a lot of critical ugly 1-0s (Watford, Norwich, Villa, plus WBA under Curtis). We need some of that back, and pronto

It's time for the talking to stop. Everyone's had long enough to show significant improvement. Brief 'signs' are no longer enough. Show us you are the men to do it, on the pitch, for 90 minutes, starting today.

WTF are you on about??

This is clearly the sort of ill informed rubbish that stokes up tension in the stands.

Winning 1-0 at home against relegation fodder is nothing to shout home about and this with a better side than this season. Don't forget to mention we got trounced by 3 to the other relegated team and 4 by Leicester.

Also it was 1-1 against West Brom and Watford was Curtis.

Dear God. Time for your talking to stop I'd say.

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:45 - Dec 17 with 1802 viewsmonmouth

Bob hasn't got the experience to manage us on 12:18 - Dec 17 by TheResurrection

WTF are you on about??

This is clearly the sort of ill informed rubbish that stokes up tension in the stands.

Winning 1-0 at home against relegation fodder is nothing to shout home about and this with a better side than this season. Don't forget to mention we got trounced by 3 to the other relegated team and 4 by Leicester.

Also it was 1-1 against West Brom and Watford was Curtis.

Dear God. Time for your talking to stop I'd say.

Lol.

I don't care who our manager is as long as we are doing well where it counts. I'm not defending Guidolin.

'Stoking it up in the stands'. With that kind of w*nk, you have become a parody jerk of yourself. Get a facking grip.

And it was 1-0 against WBA with Curt in charge as it happens. I'm saying we need Bradley and the rest of them to start learning how to eke out those 1-0s. You disagree then?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024