Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December 21:21 - Dec 9 with 12817 viewsMurph75

Hey all,

How we doing?

The supporters action group thought it would be a good idea to clarify our intentions before the meeting on the 19th of December.

Our main purpose of getting together is to raise awareness amongst the supporters (especially those who don’t frequent forums such as this) to what exactly is happening and has happened at boardroom level. Basically any action that we take at this point will be against the selling shareholders.

Personally, we have no ill feeling to the new owners as of yet. We believe that to take action against them at this time could be very detrimental to both the short and possibly long term future of the club.

We wish to put this out too you all, as people do have different views, but for now at least this will be our agenda, which will be open to all suggestions to create a mandate towards the best possible way to move forward.

We will try to answer any questions you may have, but please at this time accept that no specific details will be revealed on public forums until a clear mandate has been set. We look forward to your support.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 21:41]
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 21:16 - Dec 15 with 1967 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 21:00 - Dec 15 by morningstar

That's all i can say is that when i say i will do something, i fully intend on carrying it out, as i have done in the past. Whether it be protesting against Petty, organising fans football matches on the old Jackarmy site, and taking buses away. I was prepared too help Murph get this off the ground as i thought he was a good guy. But seriously, if you wish to find out if the meeting is going ahead then best you ask Murph. ..........I don't think he's posted here for the last 3 days though.

Ok mate let's keep it simple.
1. Did you meet him?
2. Did he seem ok to you ?
3. Was he a true swans fan with historical knowledge ?
4. Where does he live ?
5. What's his mobile number ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:27 - Dec 16 with 1823 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 21:16 - Dec 15 by Loyal

Ok mate let's keep it simple.
1. Did you meet him?
2. Did he seem ok to you ?
3. Was he a true swans fan with historical knowledge ?
4. Where does he live ?
5. What's his mobile number ?

1. Yes
2. yes
3. I remembered his face from the Vetch days.
4. Cockett.
5. i have it, but as well as not posting on here for the last 4 days, he hasn't contacted me either. Nevertheless, sometimes people mean well without realising the enormity of the situation they are possibly getting into. And for that reason, i wont be having a pop at him.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:29 - Dec 16 with 1819 viewsDarran

I don't know if anyone's heard but Blobby on the other site can't make it so there's two seats going spare.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:36 - Dec 16 with 1794 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:27 - Dec 16 by morningstar

1. Yes
2. yes
3. I remembered his face from the Vetch days.
4. Cockett.
5. i have it, but as well as not posting on here for the last 4 days, he hasn't contacted me either. Nevertheless, sometimes people mean well without realising the enormity of the situation they are possibly getting into. And for that reason, i wont be having a pop at him.

Well at least it's all still on mate.
If he has backed out due to the enormity of it all, he needs to have a look at what Phil does daily for the trust, what the real fans leaders did back in 2000/1/2. And hopefully realise it's not a stroll. I am also assuming he may be dealing with family stuff but it is close to the meeting, Surely he could just call or you call him to clear it up.

In any event stay in there 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:51 - Dec 16 with 1762 viewsmorningstar

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:36 - Dec 16 by Loyal

Well at least it's all still on mate.
If he has backed out due to the enormity of it all, he needs to have a look at what Phil does daily for the trust, what the real fans leaders did back in 2000/1/2. And hopefully realise it's not a stroll. I am also assuming he may be dealing with family stuff but it is close to the meeting, Surely he could just call or you call him to clear it up.

In any event stay in there 👍

Loyls, I have already stated elsewhere that i do not agree with a meeting at this time, and that i wont be there. I feel that it is important too raise fan awareness too what exactly has happened and is still happening with regards to the sell outs. And a few of us are working on the best way to get this information out. That's all i can say at the moment is watch this space. I cannot say anymore than that, but i will say that all of us have been involved in this kind of thing before and we feel it's best the information we have is published online so that people can fully digest.

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:37 - Dec 16 with 1706 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 18:51 - Dec 16 by morningstar

Loyls, I have already stated elsewhere that i do not agree with a meeting at this time, and that i wont be there. I feel that it is important too raise fan awareness too what exactly has happened and is still happening with regards to the sell outs. And a few of us are working on the best way to get this information out. That's all i can say at the moment is watch this space. I cannot say anymore than that, but i will say that all of us have been involved in this kind of thing before and we feel it's best the information we have is published online so that people can fully digest.

Didn't realise.
Best of luck, I hope the work of NBA and yourselves etc proves worthwhile.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:41 - Dec 16 with 1698 viewsJackfath

So, is the meeting on or off?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:46 - Dec 16 with 1690 viewsRancid

Murph needs to make an appearance or lose all credibility.Unless, something awful has happened.
Login to get fewer ads

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:48 - Dec 16 with 1681 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:46 - Dec 16 by Rancid

Murph needs to make an appearance or lose all credibility.Unless, something awful has happened.

Exactly.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:58 - Dec 16 with 1648 viewstaffpunk

Sadly, and I mean this, your fans are no different to ours. Very few people really care anymore, your support has changed massively since the Petty days. Ten people will run on the pitch on the last home game of the season, and they'll be banned for life.
Modern Football Is Rubbish.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:05 - Dec 16 with 1617 viewsRancid

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:58 - Dec 16 by taffpunk

Sadly, and I mean this, your fans are no different to ours. Very few people really care anymore, your support has changed massively since the Petty days. Ten people will run on the pitch on the last home game of the season, and they'll be banned for life.

I'm just glad we weren't waving Stars and Stripes flags down the Liberty.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:07 - Dec 16 with 1609 viewsBigPhilG

Hope all is well Murph
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:11 - Dec 16 with 1599 viewsJack11

#prayformurph
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:19 - Dec 16 with 1565 viewsLoyal

I think a few things that may well challenge that post are afoot taff 👍

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:29 - Dec 16 with 1537 viewssplJack

If you lot were in our shoes you would be waving American flags and celebrating your new found investors.

We have form for questioning and challenging our owners and fighting our corner when required. You lot have a history of bending over and getting shafted by whoever waves enough $$$ to feed your big club delusions.

Sadly for you, our fan bases are very different
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 1535 viewstaffpunk

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:19 - Dec 16 by Loyal

I think a few things that may well challenge that post are afoot taff 👍

I genuinely hope that's true, good luck with it.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:37 - Dec 16 with 1506 viewstaffpunk

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:29 - Dec 16 by splJack

If you lot were in our shoes you would be waving American flags and celebrating your new found investors.

We have form for questioning and challenging our owners and fighting our corner when required. You lot have a history of bending over and getting shafted by whoever waves enough $$$ to feed your big club delusions.

Sadly for you, our fan bases are very different

Sadly, your fan base now is completely different to the ones who drove Petty out of town. Most of them couldn't give a shite, I hope you and they prove me wrong.

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 22:14 - Dec 16 with 1389 viewsheadcleaner

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:37 - Dec 16 by taffpunk

Sadly, your fan base now is completely different to the ones who drove Petty out of town. Most of them couldn't give a shite, I hope you and they prove me wrong.

most of them might not give a $hite but remember it's not the size of the dog in the fight it's the size of the fight in the dog and the fans who protested and made things very uncomfortable for Mr Petty are very much still about.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 22:26 - Dec 16 with 1365 viewsRancid

We're talking local multi millionaires now who will read social media and know who you are.These phuckers could sue you
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:37 - Dec 17 with 1248 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 20:07 - Dec 16 by BigPhilG

Hope all is well Murph

I'm good thanks Phil. Been away with work all week.

I'm happy to turn up on Monday. However the response from others has been a little underwhelming to say the least.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:40 - Dec 17 with 1238 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 19:46 - Dec 16 by Rancid

Lose all credibility?

First of all I'm not really bothered what people think about me on an internet forum and secondly I suggested the meeting as it would seem nobody else had the balls to actually do something apart from moan about doing something.

So please don't talk about me losing credibility. I've done more than most so far.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:42 - Dec 17 with 1233 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:40 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Lose all credibility?

First of all I'm not really bothered what people think about me on an internet forum and secondly I suggested the meeting as it would seem nobody else had the balls to actually do something apart from moan about doing something.

So please don't talk about me losing credibility. I've done more than most so far.

Put your head above the parapet and it gets shot at mate, as I said before stay in there and move forwards 👍

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:49 - Dec 17 with 1223 viewsMurph75

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:42 - Dec 17 by Loyal

Put your head above the parapet and it gets shot at mate, as I said before stay in there and move forwards 👍

Aye, try and give people a platform to do something.

So far 1 person has confirmed they're attending.
Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:04 - Dec 17 with 1204 viewsLoyal

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:49 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Build it and they will come 👍
Thee is other stuff going on as well.
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 10:04]

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 10:12 - Dec 17 with 1194 viewsWarwickHunt

Supporters action group meeting 19th of December on 09:49 - Dec 17 by Murph75

Probably because SAG sounds like a fitness class for fat lasses.

Look on the bright side - you may have pulled.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024