Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! 22:15 - Dec 9 with 2776 viewsBirchgrovejack

Just heard from a reliable source who works in the PR side of the club that we may be having t shirt cannons at half time, and possibly even a Kiss cam for the HT Show.
Unbelievable
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:19 - Dec 9 with 2749 viewsDarran

We've had kiss cam for the last couple of years.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:23 - Dec 9 with 2724 viewsMurph75

What would be really cool is if they could get a cannon big enough to fit a player in. Instead of having man of the match we could have minge of match and shoot them out of the stadium in to the river from the cannon.

That may make them play better.
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:23 - Dec 9 with 2722 viewsBirchgrovejack

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:19 - Dec 9 by Darran

We've had kiss cam for the last couple of years.

ahh i wouldn't of noticed i spend HT under the stand,i have noticed the pretzels instead of welsh cakes though.
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:24 - Dec 9 with 2711 viewsDarran

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:23 - Dec 9 by Birchgrovejack

ahh i wouldn't of noticed i spend HT under the stand,i have noticed the pretzels instead of welsh cakes though.

It's before the game Butt.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:39 - Dec 9 with 2620 viewsmonmouth

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:23 - Dec 9 by Murph75

What would be really cool is if they could get a cannon big enough to fit a player in. Instead of having man of the match we could have minge of match and shoot them out of the stadium in to the river from the cannon.

Minge of the match. Love it.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:41 - Dec 9 with 2603 viewsNeathJack

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:23 - Dec 9 by Murph75

Will need more than one cannon.
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:43 - Dec 9 with 2592 viewsMurph75

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:41 - Dec 9 by NeathJack

Will need more than one cannon.

Just fire them one after another. The look of fear in their faces while they wait to be shot out will be worth it.
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:49 - Dec 9 with 2571 viewsairedale

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:39 - Dec 9 by monmouth

Minge of the match. Love it.

You'll always get someone though, who'll deliberately be the minge just so they can be shot from the cannon.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 23:23]
Login to get fewer ads

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:50 - Dec 9 with 2560 viewsMurph75

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:49 - Dec 9 by airedale

You'll always get someone though, who'll deliberately be the minge just so they can be shot from the cannon.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2016 23:23]

Gomis comes to mind.
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 23:31 - Dec 9 with 2463 viewsBigPhilG

The best post ever on any forum anywhere. I'm still laughing
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 06:17 - Dec 10 with 2311 viewsClinton

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 22:43 - Dec 9 by Murph75

Just fire them one after another. The look of fear in their faces while they wait to be shot out will be worth it.

They'd all link arms like they're waiting their turn in a penalty shoot out.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 09:28 - Dec 10 with 2081 viewsMurph75

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 06:17 - Dec 10 by Clinton

They'd all link arms like they're waiting their turn in a penalty shoot out.

We could have Fabianski standing in the river with Kenny Everett hands trying to catch them?
Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 11:17 - Dec 10 with 1929 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Getting rid of any merchandise with the Premier League logo on it.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 11:56 - Dec 10 with 1825 viewsHighjack

Hope they get me on the kiss cam. I've been waiting for a chance to snog the elderly bird next to me for years.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 12:00 - Dec 10 with 1810 viewsMurph75

Just heard there going to be having t shirt cannons at HT on saturday! on 11:56 - Dec 10 by Highjack

Hope they get me on the kiss cam. I've been waiting for a chance to snog the elderly bird next to me for years.

I bet she's thinking the same. Its probably the only reason she still goes. You'll be finger blasting her by half time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024