Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not just Leon,but also... 18:14 - Dec 10 with 2246 viewsfishman

Another Swansea leg -end ,step forward Angel Rangel ,what a difference football wise he made today he gives the whole team a better balance ,his first touch is usually excellent and 9 times out of 10 its forward ,or maybe a clever little inside pass ,but nearly always it adds to the flow of the game,great engine on him as well ,never blessed with real pace but has more than managed without it .
Yes,yes,yes i know he also makes mistakes ,but as for pure football brains go ,well i just wish he was 10yrs younger ,how much did he cost 10k ?????
Completely agree about Leon today ,simply outstanding ,honourable mention also for the usual escaped goats ,Routs and Taylor ,both worked their socks off.
Not just Leon,but also... on 19:02 - Dec 10 with 2161 viewsJackswan

Gotta agree with you, Rangel was very good, only he can do one touch as good as that.
Not just Leon,but also... on 19:05 - Dec 10 with 2134 viewsmax936

Can't argue with any of that, they did well today as did the rest, just got to keep it up now and we'll hold on to our place in the Premiership.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Not just Leon,but also... on 19:07 - Dec 10 with 2120 viewsDafyddHuw

Rangel has been a brilliant buy for us. Pity his best days are over. He was good for us and we were good for him. Best of both worlds.
Not just Leon,but also... on 19:11 - Dec 10 with 2095 viewsicecoldjack

Great OP fair play.

Rangel,Leon and to a lesser extent routs have been fantastic for us but the powers are fading now and it's sad to see.

Thankfully today was so nice to see them all play well and all make a difference in a great win, I'm sure it hurts them to see the swans in this position and it's sad that time is catching up with all three.
I hope they get treated with respect from the fans as to keep asking these boys to pull us out the shlt is a tall order.

Vintage rangel and Leon today well done to them.
Not just Leon,but also... on 19:13 - Dec 10 with 2080 viewsLeonWasGod

Yep, when the team was announced I reckoned that was a good call againt a 442. He gives us so much more on the ball than Naughton.
Not just Leon,but also... on 20:14 - Dec 10 with 1924 viewsjack2jack

Not just Leon,but also... on 19:13 - Dec 10 by LeonWasGod

Yep, when the team was announced I reckoned that was a good call againt a 442. He gives us so much more on the ball than Naughton.

Agreed the two of them were more than tidy today,few loose passes but hey,overall very good,thought Leon was very good today worked his bollox off fair play,good win,against a very poor Sunderland side,they gave us a few scare's,but overall I thought we were in control,wont get carried away though it's all about consistency,enough chopping and changing,lets give the team today a decent run over the next couple of games,see where we go from there,i know Sunderland were gash,but 3points is 3pojnts.W ell done all.
Not just Leon,but also... on 20:36 - Dec 10 with 1837 viewsTNT

Leon and Rangel have been awesome over the years, and still showing everyone how it's done. We don't seem to be able to replace them.

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:39 - Dec 10 with 1822 viewsFlashberryjack

We can play without Leon orRangel.

Without Siggy we're f*cked.end of

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Login to get fewer ads

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:47 - Dec 10 with 1784 viewsTNT

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:39 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

Sorry mate, but Naughton looked like a twelve year old against Spurs last week, and the only compliment I can pay Cork is he looked like a thirteen year old. Both looked like boys against men, and rightly left out of the team today.

Whoever decided to bring these (et al) to our club got it horribly wrong

Poll: Would you make goalposts bigger?

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:49 - Dec 10 with 1764 viewsplasjack

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:39 - Dec 10 by Flashberryjack

But we play better with them.
Not just Leon,but also... on 20:53 - Dec 10 with 1732 views3swan

Not just Leon,but also... on 20:49 - Dec 10 by plasjack

But we play better with them.

The team had a much more balanced look to it today.

Ok it was 'only' Sunderland, but they had been on a a recent good run and confidence should not have been as low as us.

If we can keep beating teams from the lower end of the table then at least there is hope. There was more to take from today's result and performance than the Palace game
Not just Leon,but also... on 21:41 - Dec 10 with 1619 viewsKulusBeatFactory

our next managerial/coaching chapter - Leon & Rangel - retaining and inculcating the swansea way
Not just Leon,but also... on 22:10 - Dec 10 with 1546 viewsoldtownjack

Great post. Couldn't agree more with every point made.

Not just Leon,but also... on 06:05 - Dec 11 with 1401 viewsAnotherJohn

It was the old guard who came in yesterday and made the difference. The problem is that Angel and Leon aren't going to be able to maintain that standard in every game. I just hope they can be managed to get the maximum return in the right games before we can get reinforcements in January.
[Post edited 11 Dec 2016 6:05]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024