Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amazing 08:12 - Dec 11 with 1366 viewsBrynmill_Jack

How our sh*t strikers can actually score goals if they are given the ball. Even Gomis did!

Great second half yesterday and the biggest difference for me was that we didn't try to defend out lead, we actually tried to extend it time and again. Is attack the best form of defence? It is when your team's got a defence like this one has!

Well done all, a cracking three points and to cap it all I had the pleasure of seeing Taylor and Barrow combine with a smashing one two in the second half. Fab!

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Amazing on 08:45 - Dec 11 with 1326 viewsCooperman

And more time spent attacking means less time defending. It's hardly rocket science.

I was very pleased not to see Bob pull off a winger in place of Naughton.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Amazing on 09:27 - Dec 11 with 1226 viewsswan65split

Its all about service, and sadly for the majority of the time Moreno and Routeledge and whoever our backs have been have failed to deliver. bring back Gomersall and Roy Evans , lol, both excellent crossers of the ball,...............when a ball was a ball
Amazing on 09:30 - Dec 11 with 1215 viewsPegojack

Amazing on 09:27 - Dec 11 by swan65split

Its all about service, and sadly for the majority of the time Moreno and Routeledge and whoever our backs have been have failed to deliver. bring back Gomersall and Roy Evans , lol, both excellent crossers of the ball,...............when a ball was a ball

Yeah, I'm not happy with Moreno either, he's feckin useless..

WTF?
Amazing on 10:11 - Dec 11 with 1120 viewsQuincy999

I remember Brendan used to take a defensive player off and bring an attacker on when he saw we were too defensive when trying to protect a lead in the closing minutes.
I allways used to fear the worst when this happened but i cannot recall is ever losing a lead when he did that.
Amazing on 10:14 - Dec 11 with 1103 viewsDafyddHuw

If Coach Bob only learned one thing from yesterday it's this -

play wide men and get them to cross relatively accurately. Llorente will score if you feed him.
And Baston will probably be just as good or better.

If we can get service to these two, we might stay up.
Amazing on 10:32 - Dec 11 with 1060 viewsDewi1jack

Amazing on 09:30 - Dec 11 by Pegojack

Yeah, I'm not happy with Moreno either, he's feckin useless..

WTF?

Maybe we could use our special relationship with Liverpool and they'd buy Moreno for big bucks.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024