Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . 20:11 - Dec 11 with 8253 viewsicecoldjack

Seem to be giving him a right slating, wondering when he will win a header ! They don't seem happy with his contribution at all and just think he's an average older defender schooled in the lower leagues.

http://www.toffeetalk.com/index.php?/topic/28108-ashley-williams/page-9#entry549

Bit harsh or not ?

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:13 - Dec 11 with 5370 viewsLoyal

They are on a shit run, blame game.
However, fck him. He wanted to go.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:18 - Dec 11 with 5316 viewsDarran

Ashley Williams is one of the greatest players to ever play for us but he was never going to be good for a club that is going to be looking for a top 7 finish like Everton fans expect every season.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:26 - Dec 11 with 5268 viewsbuilthjack

Didn't he have 3 motm awards for them on the bounce not so long back

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:28 - Dec 11 with 5241 viewsicecoldjack

For sure he has been a marvel for us but at the same time his limitations have been there for all to see, no surprise no big clubs came calling really, small and can't head a ball properly .

Everton fans are no mugs, ash has a huge ego, maybe he performs better with the captains arm band ?

Anyway , was after a move for years,finally got one and it's going a bit wonky, not the first and won't be the last .
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:29 - Dec 11 with 5226 viewsDarran

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:28 - Dec 11 by icecoldjack

For sure he has been a marvel for us but at the same time his limitations have been there for all to see, no surprise no big clubs came calling really, small and can't head a ball properly .

Everton fans are no mugs, ash has a huge ego, maybe he performs better with the captains arm band ?

Anyway , was after a move for years,finally got one and it's going a bit wonky, not the first and won't be the last .

Can't argue with that Tone.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:32 - Dec 11 with 5203 viewsLoyal

Grass is always Robinson.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:34 - Dec 11 with 5165 viewsdickythorpe

His heading at goal is hilarious. You just know he has no idea where the ball is going to end up. His he scored in the Euros is beyond me, plus for us at the Emirates it came off his shorts!!!
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:34 - Dec 11 with 5165 viewsTheKirkyLife

I swore I was seeing things when he played against us but on MOTD this weekend it was confirmed clear as day to me - he's lost A LOT of weight. With all due respect his bulk was one of the things strikers feared since he could knock them off the ball with a well read tackle. He seems to be more mobile nowadays but has no idea what to do with that mobility.

All in all, £12 million still a tidy sum in my books.
Login to get fewer ads

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:36 - Dec 11 with 5138 viewsDr_Winston

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:34 - Dec 11 by TheKirkyLife

I swore I was seeing things when he played against us but on MOTD this weekend it was confirmed clear as day to me - he's lost A LOT of weight. With all due respect his bulk was one of the things strikers feared since he could knock them off the ball with a well read tackle. He seems to be more mobile nowadays but has no idea what to do with that mobility.

£12m was a good price.

Our defensive woes this season are more about a lack of quality coaching and organising rather than the absence of Ash.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 5133 viewsdickythorpe

Somethings happened to his hairstyle as well.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 5134 viewsLeonWasGod

Tbh I'd rather have another season of Ash than the £12m that's disappeared. We've missed him and that's a fact.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:37 - Dec 11 with 5131 viewslifelong

Watched a few of their games and haven't been impressed with Ash.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:44 - Dec 11 with 5070 viewsItchySphincter

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:18 - Dec 11 by Darran

Ashley Williams is one of the greatest players to ever play for us but he was never going to be good for a club that is going to be looking for a top 7 finish like Everton fans expect every season.

Well I said he's get found out up there. He was great for us because he was part of something but a lot of the time he is no great shakes.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:45 - Dec 11 with 5061 viewsItchySphincter

True, and the only mistake we made in selling him was not replacing him. Past it.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:48 - Dec 11 with 5036 viewsDarran

Kaplan and Levien told the people around me yesterday that Frankie wanted him out. FACT

I don't know if it's a FACT Frankie wanted him out but it's a 100% FACT that they said that yesterday.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:49 - Dec 11 with 5031 viewsmonmouth

I thought he was doing alright up there and it was all hunky dory and mutual jerking off between him and Koeman. I suppose Koeman's lost his shine now too though.

I think he's a decent solid defender that will make mistakes, probably that's not good enough for scouse lite.

He was total gash yesterday mind. Oh, and against Chelsea.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:52 - Dec 11 with 4993 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:48 - Dec 11 by Darran

Kaplan and Levien told the people around me yesterday that Frankie wanted him out. FACT

I don't know if it's a FACT Frankie wanted him out but it's a 100% FACT that they said that yesterday.

I wouldn't trust either of those two to tell the truth.

They want to work with the Trust so they say.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:53 - Dec 11 with 4983 viewsDarran

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 20:52 - Dec 11 by Joe_bradshaw

I wouldn't trust either of those two to tell the truth.

They want to work with the Trust so they say.

Indeed.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 06:22 - Dec 12 with 4443 viewsDewi1jack

And Jenkins should have told the Merrycans that he needed replacing with a quality defender.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 08:11 - Dec 12 with 4325 viewsAnotherJohn

Ash could have been a legend here, but all we'll remember now is that he jumped ship and left us in trouble. There is no way the Everton fans will recall his time with them with any great degree of affection. I wonder if he'll find that worth the extra couple of million and the disruption of moving to Merseyside.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 08:16 - Dec 12 with 4308 viewsWarwickHunt

Manager wants to cash in on an ageing player with too much power in the dressing room and previous for being a bit of an uppity, troublemaking cûnt?

Colour me surprised.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 08:29 - Dec 12 with 4270 viewsBlasterJack

He was poor on the weekend against Watford but I would still have him back in a heartbeat.

A leader on and off the pitch and one of the reasons why we have been so disjointed this season.

Would have liked to have seen him alongside the likes of Mawson or VdH who would benefit tremendously from it.

"And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts. And I looked, and behold a pale horse, and his name that sat on him was Death, and hell followed with him."

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 09:11 - Dec 12 with 4207 viewsLeonWasGod

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 06:22 - Dec 12 by Dewi1jack

And Jenkins should have told the Merrycans that he needed replacing with a quality defender.

Any truth in the rumour they're trying to persuade Dennis Lawrence to make a comeback?
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 09:16 - Dec 12 with 4192 viewsWarwickHunt

Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 09:11 - Dec 12 by LeonWasGod

Any truth in the rumour they're trying to persuade Dennis Lawrence to make a comeback?

That rumour has legs.

Probably just a pipe (cleaner) dream though.
Everton fans not "touched" by Ash . on 09:53 - Dec 12 with 4112 viewsmacthejack

He's demonstrating what we all knew anyway. A fantastic but ageing defender who is past his best and on decline. £10-12 looks like a good deal for as but as people have said, it's all academic when it's just lining the pockets of our new 'investors'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024