Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jailbroken firestick help. 19:43 - Dec 13 with 6623 viewsE20Jack

I am an absolute novice at this so excuse my ignorance. But I have been recommended to a service for £125 one off fee. But I have heard you can get jailbroken firesticks on eBay for like £50 so I do not understand what this is offering that a normal one isnt.

This is what I have been sent:-

Bit about my sticks,
My firesticks are loaded with every channel possible.
You get everything from latest movies at the cinema to all the oldies, Sky sports,BT sports, Bein, ESPN, Fox, Box Nation, WWE, F1, all Pay Per View games- tv series and box sets, kids progams/films/cartoon series, documentaries and live TV streams.
There is no need for tv subscriptions anymore. All you need is wifi .
The stick plugs into HDMI port on your tv, simple as that.
I program them, give you full technical support when you need it but full instructions are included anyway. Comes with remote.
You can use your stick in any TV wherever you chose.
When you consider what you might be paying for tv subscription or a trip to the cinema or the purchase of a DVD...
I charge £125 one off fee. Included in that is your own unique username and password which allows you onto our servers which is protected and just for our customers only and not the pikeys that sell cheap versions.
What you get with mine:
Tons of add ons, which gives you every channel from around the world plus all the latest movies in HD and live sports all channels. I put on a fab interface which makes it very easy to set up, navigate and find what you are looking for. I do not use anyone else's build, the unique interface is generated with your username and password to prevent people cloning it.
I push add on updates so you get them automatic. And I also do complete system update every two weeks that comes directly to you through the wizard on the stick so all you have to do is click it.
What that does is removes dead links or add ons, fixes broken links and puts on new add ons just released on the market.
(Other sellers expect you to find these fixes yourself and give you no support with that)
AND the reason people buy from me and my customers recommend me is my after care service. You can message me anytime you have a problem and I respond straight away.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:06 - Dec 13 with 6597 viewsjedijack

If he's giving you a username and password I'd assume he's giving you a subscription to something. Without knowing what that something is, it's pretty hard to tell whether this is in any way close to value for money. By "one off" does that mean you have a lifetime subscription? I don't trust that for one second to be honest with you. His servers will not be there forever.

By jailbroken, he means that he's installed Kodi on the stick, Android devices do not need jailbreaking. It's super easy to do this yourself.

You can get a stick from Amazon for ~£30 and a year subscription to streamtvbox is £78, or a year subscription to sportsmania is £50.

Personally I would forget the stick, get a Fire TV box from Amazon for £70, sign up to sports mania for 6 months @ £26 and install Exodus, or Specto within Kodi for on demand movies and TV.

For £96 you'll have a far, far superior device, and I personally recommend Sportsmania as being excellent for live sports. £26 per 6 months is banging value for the service.

There are plenty of people here who have got this up and running with Amazon devices, I'm sure there will be no shortage of advice, should you need it.
Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:13 - Dec 13 with 6586 viewsThursday

The FireTV and Stick don't need to be jailbroken; nothing restricts you from sideloading out of the box. That price seems ridiculously high unless you're paying for a legitimate subscription. Seems a bit much just to get help with updating.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:15]
Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:23 - Dec 13 with 6563 viewsmonmouth

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:06 - Dec 13 by jedijack

If he's giving you a username and password I'd assume he's giving you a subscription to something. Without knowing what that something is, it's pretty hard to tell whether this is in any way close to value for money. By "one off" does that mean you have a lifetime subscription? I don't trust that for one second to be honest with you. His servers will not be there forever.

By jailbroken, he means that he's installed Kodi on the stick, Android devices do not need jailbreaking. It's super easy to do this yourself.

You can get a stick from Amazon for ~£30 and a year subscription to streamtvbox is £78, or a year subscription to sportsmania is £50.

Personally I would forget the stick, get a Fire TV box from Amazon for £70, sign up to sports mania for 6 months @ £26 and install Exodus, or Specto within Kodi for on demand movies and TV.

For £96 you'll have a far, far superior device, and I personally recommend Sportsmania as being excellent for live sports. £26 per 6 months is banging value for the service.

There are plenty of people here who have got this up and running with Amazon devices, I'm sure there will be no shortage of advice, should you need it.

Exactly what I've done this week with the firestick. Watching Evo-Arse with full hd and zero buffering. Magic.

125 notes sounds like a massive con.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:46 - Dec 13 with 6509 viewsE20Jack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:06 - Dec 13 by jedijack

Ok this sounds promising. Will I get all the PPV stuff too like the big UFC fights etc?

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:46 - Dec 13 with 6509 viewsjedijack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:23 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Exactly what I've done this week with the firestick. Watching Evo-Arse with full hd and zero buffering. Magic.

125 notes sounds like a massive con.

Did you sign up to sportsmania mate?

Edit
------

I need to pop out so will put this here just in case, as time is short.

If you are signed up to SM, something happened during the boxing at the weekend, they're giving everyone a free month. Needs to be claimed today at the latest though:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spe5fh
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:50]
Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:51 - Dec 13 with 6487 viewsjedijack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:46 - Dec 13 by E20Jack

Ok this sounds promising. Will I get all the PPV stuff too like the big UFC fights etc?

Yes, absolutely.

I've watched the last 6 or 7 UFC events and genuinely can't remember it buffering once.

YOu also have the option of watching UK coverage on BT, or the American box office feed. All in HD too.

2nd edit :)
---------------

Quite a few of the channels are 50 or 60Hz, rather than 25 or 30. It's superb for football or other fast moving sports.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:54]
Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:55 - Dec 13 with 6480 viewsmonmouth

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:46 - Dec 13 by jedijack

Did you sign up to sportsmania mate?

Edit
------

I need to pop out so will put this here just in case, as time is short.

If you are signed up to SM, something happened during the boxing at the weekend, they're giving everyone a free month. Needs to be claimed today at the latest though:

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1spe5fh
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:50]

Yeah Sportsmania. Ta, free month when I don't even watch boxing, cool!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:59]

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:11 - Dec 13 with 6445 viewsjedijack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:55 - Dec 13 by monmouth

Yeah Sportsmania. Ta, free month when I don't even watch boxing, cool!
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:59]

Better than a kick in the nuts innit :)
Login to get fewer ads

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:12 - Dec 13 with 6442 viewsE20Jack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 20:51 - Dec 13 by jedijack

Yes, absolutely.

I've watched the last 6 or 7 UFC events and genuinely can't remember it buffering once.

YOu also have the option of watching UK coverage on BT, or the American box office feed. All in HD too.

2nd edit :)
---------------

Quite a few of the channels are 50 or 60Hz, rather than 25 or 30. It's superb for football or other fast moving sports.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 20:54]

Wow ok. Now i know this is going to sound idiotic but could you link me to the exact thing I need to buy. I am insanely useless at this and will most certainly end up with the wrong this left to my own devices! Thanks for your help mate, appreciate it!

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:21 - Dec 13 with 6423 viewsmagicdaps10

I have a firestick and just added Sportsmania onto my add ons. Its obviously asking me for my username and password but i have not signed up to it.

If i sign up for it on my laptop, can i just put the username and password when prompted on my firestick and it will work? Is it that easy?

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:28 - Dec 13 with 6406 viewsjedijack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:21 - Dec 13 by magicdaps10

I have a firestick and just added Sportsmania onto my add ons. Its obviously asking me for my username and password but i have not signed up to it.

If i sign up for it on my laptop, can i just put the username and password when prompted on my firestick and it will work? Is it that easy?

Yes mate, it's that easy.
Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:31 - Dec 13 with 6397 viewsmonmouth

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:21 - Dec 13 by magicdaps10

Yes

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:35 - Dec 13 with 6383 viewsjedijack

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:12 - Dec 13 by E20Jack

Wow ok. Now i know this is going to sound idiotic but could you link me to the exact thing I need to buy. I am insanely useless at this and will most certainly end up with the wrong this left to my own devices! Thanks for your help mate, appreciate it!

Personally I would get this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Amazon-Fire-TV-Streaming-Media-Player-x/dp/B00UH2O6T2/r

And this:

http://sportsmania.eu/payments/signup

Once you've got that sorted then somebody here will be able to advise on getting Kodi installed. I don't have an amazon device personally so could be behind the times with the easiest method these days.

Once kodi is installed go here to install the sportsmania addon:

http://sportsmania.eu/payments/page/kodiinstalltion

You've got to be logged in to view the page though I think.

The first time you open the sportsmania addon you'll be prompted for your username and password from the website.

Sit back, crack open a beer and enjoy. :)
Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:49 - Dec 13 with 6358 viewsmonmouth

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

I put a fresh clean kodi 16.1 on firestick this week.

Jailbroken firestick help. on 22:35 - Dec 13 with 6311 viewsepaul

You dont need to sign up to the one off fee things all the advice you need to do it is all here, it really is that simple, be it sportsmainia, streamtvbox etc, download kodi add exodus then the pay addon of choice for sports where you get all tv channels and your sorted, this is the future.
Personally never had a problem with streamtvbox every game has been perfect buffer free HD and im luving it!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Jailbroken firestick help. on 05:15 - Dec 14 with 6225 viewsSwaneeRiver

I bought a Firestick for £35 in the summer, loaded Kodi onto it and have enjoyed many of the services for free.
I have subscribed to Stream TV Box for perfect streaming of Swans matches.
I'm no techno nerd - all the help you need is on the internet and on this site.
Don't be duped into paying out more than you need to
Jailbroken firestick help. on 17:52 - Jul 21 with 5604 viewssidmehra

Jailbroken firestick help. on 21:49 - Dec 13 by monmouth

https://seo-michael.co.uk/tutorial-how-to-install-kodi-on-a-firestick/

I put a fresh clean kodi 16.1 on firestick this week.

Have you jailbroken your firestick?

http://www.kodikwiz.com/jailbreak-firestick-2017/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024