Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 22:17 - Dec 14 with 2583 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Llorente on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 1730 viewsSmellyplumz

I know he's not had much of Chance but borja could hit a cows ass with a borja at the moment, looks like he don't wanna be here.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Llorente on 22:19 - Dec 14 with 1726 viewsjojaca

All about the service. When you got two wingers that can't cross a ball your going to struggle.

Even when you know, you never know?

Llorente on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 1709 viewsshandyjack

To be fair to him he had arguably our worst 3 performers behind him tonight in Siggy,Jeff and Wyane, he was starved of any service whatsoever.
Baston came on and had Mo running in behind and offering a bit more impotance

Poll: Expectation for the season

N/A. on 22:20 - Dec 14 with 1701 viewsHuw57

Llorente on 22:19 - Dec 14 by jojaca

All about the service. When you got two wingers that can't cross a ball your going to struggle.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:15]

N/A. on 22:21 - Dec 14 with 1684 viewsHuw57

Llorente on 22:19 - Dec 14 by Smellyplumz

I know he's not had much of Chance but borja could hit a cows ass with a borja at the moment, looks like he don't wanna be here.

N/A.

Llorente on 22:23 - Dec 14 with 1664 viewsLeonWasGod

He's not going to run around like Borini or DG10, I'd thought people would have worked that out by now. He's a big lump who plays like an old-fashioned number 9. But with better feet than many number 9s would have had. People want him to be something he isn't. He's effective when in the box and we're on the front foot playing in the oppositions half.
Llorente on 22:23 - Dec 14 with 1663 viewsjack2jack

Our lone striker have always struggled in recent times,its all about service,decent balls into the box,its the same all story and it ain't going to change anytime soon.
Llorente on 22:23 - Dec 14 with 1662 viewsmonmouth

N/A. on 22:20 - Dec 14 by Huw57

N/A.

He's a penalty box goalscorer, that's what he is. If he doesn't score then he aint going to do much else other than defend corners. To do it he needs something to attack, we gave him bugger all. I'm not defending him, I'd like more but you get what you buy and we baought him so that's what you get.

he'll win us some games and he'll do stuff all in others. Some of the crossing, or non crossing was hilarious.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Llorente on 22:26 - Dec 14 with 1637 views34dfgdf54

Really is madness how he is being singled out tonight.

He held it up. Literally no one within 30 yards of him. Two wingers who were an embarrassment to the club, what do people actually expect Llorente to do?
Llorente on 22:29 - Dec 14 with 1609 viewsLeonWasGod

Llorente on 22:26 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

He held it up. Literally no one within 30 yards of him. Two wingers who were an embarrassment to the club, what do people actually expect Llorente to do?

Good to get the 'truth'. Bit of a meltdown going on here!
Llorente on 22:31 - Dec 14 with 1599 viewsjack2jack

Llorente on 22:26 - Dec 14 by 34dfgdf54

Got to agree there,hes got nowt to work with
Llorente on 22:47 - Dec 14 with 1527 viewsSmellyplumz

Llorente on 22:23 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

He's not going to run around like Borini or DG10, I'd thought people would have worked that out by now. He's a big lump who plays like an old-fashioned number 9. But with better feet than many number 9s would have had. People want him to be something he isn't. He's effective when in the box and we're on the front foot playing in the oppositions half.

He was in the box tonight with clear sight on goal and he banged it wide, I'd expect a quality striker to at least hit the target but like I said he ain't had a run and not much service.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

Llorente on 22:48 - Dec 14 with 1520 viewsshandyjack

Llorente on 22:47 - Dec 14 by Smellyplumz

He was in the box tonight with clear sight on goal and he banged it wide, I'd expect a quality striker to at least hit the target but like I said he ain't had a run and not much service.

that was the shot of a rusty player who has been in and out of the squad let alone the starting XI

Poll: Expectation for the season

Llorente on 22:57 - Dec 14 with 1477 viewsRancid

Llorente's a class act but not in this team.
Llorente on 22:59 - Dec 14 with 1455 viewsClinton

Llorente on 22:23 - Dec 14 by LeonWasGod

so you don't start him midweek away at West Brom.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Llorente on 23:00 - Dec 14 with 1453 viewsSmellyplumz

Llorente on 22:48 - Dec 14 by shandyjack

that was the shot of a rusty player who has been in and out of the squad let alone the starting XI

Not much help to us at the moment though

Llorente on 00:25 - Dec 15 with 1354 viewsDyfnant

He did fook all wrong tonight, being picked out by clueless muppets

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Llorente on 07:11 - Dec 15 with 1202 views34dfgdf54

Llorente on 22:59 - Dec 14 by Clinton

so you don't start him midweek away at West Brom.

So who do you start? Borja hasn't played at all so not fit, the rest are u23s. Can't just chuck kids in against a Tony Pulis defence, these guys are premier league defenders, big physical lads who don't give you an inch. It's a completely different ball game to playing against our lot in training.
Llorente on 07:18 - Dec 15 with 1184 viewsdickythorpe

Wants everything on a plate, lacks guts.
Llorente on 07:18 - Dec 15 with 1183 viewsjack247

We either play to Llorentes strengths or we don't play him. When we do, he is superb.
Llorente on 07:23 - Dec 15 with 1167 viewsdickythorpe

Llorente on 07:18 - Dec 15 by jack247

We either play to Llorentes strengths or we don't play him. When we do, he is superb.

Superb? Just does the bare minimum you'd take as a given from a striker in the PL.
Llorente on 08:13 - Dec 15 with 1093 viewsGriffting

Llorente on 07:23 - Dec 15 by dickythorpe

Superb? Just does the bare minimum you'd take as a given from a striker in the PL.

And manages to bang 4 goals in two games when we decide to play to his strengths. Get people near him, there was no one within 20 yards of him yesterday. A striker who buzzed about a back four and looked to get in behind would have been more beneficial yesterday, but when we are dominating a team (at home for example) Llorente is who I want up top.
Llorente on 08:15 - Dec 15 with 1089 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Llorente on 07:18 - Dec 15 by jack247

We did play to his strengths. Numerous crosses were put into the box. He was either at the back post or not even inside the 18 yard box for most of them.

He is lazy, unfit and it is clear why Sevilla were happy to see him and his wage off their books.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Llorente on 09:00 - Dec 15 with 1018 viewsClinton

Llorente on 07:11 - Dec 15 by 34dfgdf54

So who do you start? Borja hasn't played at all so not fit, the rest are u23s. Can't just chuck kids in against a Tony Pulis defence, these guys are premier league defenders, big physical lads who don't give you an inch. It's a completely different ball game to playing against our lot in training.

Start Borja away like last night. If or when he tires, put llorente in if losing. If winning go false 9 or Maybe Barrow up top and throw on an extra midfielder. If Drawing, one of the aforesaid two, depending whether we are on the front foot or the back foot.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Llorente on 09:01 - Dec 15 with 1013 viewsLoyal

Llorente on 09:00 - Dec 15 by Clinton

Start Borja away like last night. If or when he tires, put llorente in if losing. If winning go false 9 or Maybe Barrow up top and throw on an extra midfielder. If Drawing, one of the aforesaid two, depending whether we are on the front foot or the back foot.

Busy time of year for you Clinton.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024