Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield Town 20:15 - Dec 16 with 1036 viewsPacemaker

Remind me of us in the Championship. Very nice on the eye, their manager Wagner is a protege of Klopp apparently. German American parentage played for the US.......just saying

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Huddersfield Town on 20:30 - Dec 16 with 1015 viewsJack11

David Wagner - I wanted him when Frankie got the sack. Sadly we ended up with a different American though. We get stuck with Bob when we could have got Klopp's protege!
Huddersfield Town on 20:36 - Dec 16 with 985 viewsPacemaker

Very impressed with their number 10 Aaron Mooy an Australian on loan from Man City. Proper box to box.

At one stage Huddersfield had over 80% possession deservedly 1-2 up at Norwich.

Huddersfield Town on 21:08 - Dec 16 with 929 viewsLoyal

They would batter us.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huddersfield Town on 21:20 - Dec 16 with 901 viewsUplandsJack

Yes very easy on the eye indeed...
Oliveria seems to have shed some weight too... Norwich fans booed Alex Neil and chanted to Delia "to sort it out" when he got pulled....
Huddersfield Town on 21:24 - Dec 16 with 895 viewsLoyal

Huddersfield Town on 21:20 - Dec 16 by UplandsJack

Yes very easy on the eye indeed...
Oliveria seems to have shed some weight too... Norwich fans booed Alex Neil and chanted to Delia "to sort it out" when he got pulled....

I can see us being like Norwich next season if we hit the drop.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Huddersfield Town on 21:26 - Dec 16 with 891 viewstomdickharry

Every player seems to know his job obvious well coached,as we know to our cost Norwich are a useful side at Carrow Rd,Huddersfield look very comfortable there and are playing the passing game just like we used to do.
Huddersfield Town on 21:30 - Dec 16 with 880 viewsmonmouth

That left back Olsen we were after would suit us well. He's put four crosses into touch or behind so far when under no pressure at all.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Huddersfield Town on 21:36 - Dec 16 with 863 viewsmax936

Huds on the ropes here, couple of mins to go.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Login to get fewer ads

Huddersfield Town on 21:40 - Dec 16 with 845 viewsUplandsJack

Huddersfield captain Smith looks pretty good a right wing back. Got some good crosses into the box too and he can defend!!!
Huddersfield Town on 21:41 - Dec 16 with 842 viewsmax936

Well done Huds, Bassong missed a chance for the draw though, Alex Neil must be sweating now.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Huddersfield Town on 21:44 - Dec 16 with 831 viewsRancid

I can remember playing them at Wembley when we beat them.They brought a huge following and doubled what we sold.
Huddersfield Town on 21:54 - Dec 16 with 806 viewsPacemaker

Huddersfield Town on 21:44 - Dec 16 by Rancid

I can remember playing them at Wembley when we beat them.They brought a huge following and doubled what we sold.

A famous club with a big catchment area and a fairly new stadium they would sell out every game in the PL. Surprised with them playing so well that they are not selling out already.

Huddersfield Town on 22:04 - Dec 16 with 782 viewsRancid

Huddersfield Town on 21:54 - Dec 16 by Pacemaker

A famous club with a big catchment area and a fairly new stadium they would sell out every game in the PL. Surprised with them playing so well that they are not selling out already.

Every club will sell out in the PL especially someone like Huddersfield who've we've seen do have a big following and haven't been in the PL before.And to be fair they've been pretty anonymous in my lifetime so nwas surprised they pulled so many fans that day.Must have been 45 thousand of them there.
Huddersfield Town on 22:11 - Dec 16 with 768 viewsPacemaker

Huddersfield Town on 22:04 - Dec 16 by Rancid

Every club will sell out in the PL especially someone like Huddersfield who've we've seen do have a big following and haven't been in the PL before.And to be fair they've been pretty anonymous in my lifetime so nwas surprised they pulled so many fans that day.Must have been 45 thousand of them there.

I can remember that there were a lot more of them than us, I checked their attendances this season and they are averaging 19k which is very good but considering how well they are playing and their stadium is about 24k you would expect it to be higher.

Huddersfield Town on 10:41 - Dec 17 with 631 viewsperchrockjack

Lovely old club, class fans.

Great to see them back at top level .

Go Terriers

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024