Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
watching 15:44 - Dec 17 with 1113 viewsChippy69

Us play under this set up. we don't deserve prem football.
Jenkins, dean, morgan you deserve a fu cking good hammering for what you have done, to this club you fecking greedy bunch of kents, and I really hope that hammering comes sooner rather than later
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 15:47]

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

watching on 15:49 - Dec 17 with 1079 viewsLoyal

We deserve it, but nobody else does for sure.
The worse this gets as a club I geneuinely think certain figures lauded only a few years ago as heroes may well sadly get the brunt of Some of the psychos we have wandering about the city.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

watching on 15:52 - Dec 17 with 1054 viewsawayjack

watching on 15:49 - Dec 17 by Loyal

We deserve it, but nobody else does for sure.
The worse this gets as a club I geneuinely think certain figures lauded only a few years ago as heroes may well sadly get the brunt of Some of the psychos we have wandering about the city.

Yup and they'll deserve it - maybe even outside the city
watching on 15:55 - Dec 17 with 1022 viewsChippy69

Init. They really must be fecking stupid if there wandering around town, but knowing the shite houses they are they won't be seen

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024