Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! 18:35 - Dec 17 with 1517 viewsCroftyjack

Some serious investigation needs to be done to see where the money has gone!!!!!
Its not on the squad on net value!
Its not on stadium expansion!!...or even maintaining it!
Its not on the commercial dept because its still of low standards!

So where has it gone and don't tell me the £8m or whatever on training complexes that board members contracted to their companies.
So where is it!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 18:36]
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:38 - Dec 17 with 1485 viewsDarran

Before anyone answers this they need to add up how much we sold in the last two transfer windows.

That's Shelvey,Ayew and Williams. I know there things like wages and signing on fees but this is bonkers.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:40 - Dec 17 with 1451 viewsWingstandwood

One thing is for sure.............My club!..........Your club!...........Has been f'cking raped in the most disgusting, shameful and despicable of ways!

Argus!

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:47 - Dec 17 with 1387 viewsperchrockjack

I was asking this two years ago and was told by the luminaries on here itvwascpointed or better training facilities and academy.

So that was me told.

Frankly, our situation is criminal, possibly literally.

Questions? More like an investigation.

Summat really wrong with us

Oh and feck off Bob

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:49 - Dec 17 with 1364 viewsthevetch

i think they should employ some forensic accountants to go through the books,and hopefully they find something and make the caaants suffer like we got to
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:49 - Dec 17 with 1344 viewsmorningstar

Have i missed it, but where are the club accounts where Huw stated we made substantial losses for the last financial year?
[Post edited 17 Dec 2016 18:55]

Only winner of Planetswans Petulant Diva award.
Poll: Southampton home next. How many points

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:51 - Dec 17 with 1319 viewsGeoffThom

A lot of it has gone on the shit signinings,the shit managers plus the young lads and senior leauge players and so called coaches riding around in top class motors with wads of cash ,plus those feckers back pockets oh and not forgetting greedy agents
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:52 - Dec 17 with 1309 viewsKilkennyjack

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:38 - Dec 17 by Darran

Before anyone answers this they need to add up how much we sold in the last two transfer windows.

That's Shelvey,Ayew and Williams. I know there things like wages and signing on fees but this is bonkers.

It makes you think....

Beware of the Risen People

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:53 - Dec 17 with 1285 viewsDarran

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:52 - Dec 17 by Kilkennyjack

It makes you think....

It certainly does.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:54 - Dec 17 with 1281 viewsKennedy

Don't we have a really high wage expenditure. Pretty sure i read the % to wages and turnover is 75%+ which is crazy.

You gotta ask how much did all the freebies actually cost? Gomis, Ayew and god knows who else.

Just call me JFK

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:57 - Dec 17 with 1233 viewsCroftyjack

Yes this....so where has it gone no real money spent anywhere so hy aren't we cash rich.

No there really needs investigation...other clubs around us spending more inc..Bournemouth.
At least if you do make losses then either the grounds been developed or the squad is stronger! but it aint!
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:00 - Dec 17 with 1188 viewsFlashberryjack

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:49 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Have i missed it, but where are the club accounts where Huw stated we made substantial losses for the last financial year?

£15 million of it was spent on Baston..........now that's what I think they call smoke and mirrors accounting.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:07 - Dec 17 with 1125 viewsKilkennyjack

Perhaps we should have strengthened the first team rather than spend multi millions each year on an Academy that produces no local players at all for our club.

Beware of the Risen People

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:08 - Dec 17 with 1110 viewsmorningstar

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:49 - Dec 17 by morningstar

Anyone? I'm only asking as there appears to be very strict legalities regarding taking shareholder dividends when a company is making a loss. Obviously the trust would have taken 21.1% of any dividend paid, but they would be exempt from any irregularities as no individual within the trust would personally gain from any dividend.

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:11 - Dec 17 with 1074 viewsmorningstar

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:00 - Dec 17 by Flashberryjack

£15 million of it was spent on Baston..........now that's what I think they call smoke and mirrors accounting.

I'd rather we spent the money on Barry fvckin Chuckles! Somethings not right about that signing, it fvckin smells to high heaven.

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:20 - Dec 17 with 1009 viewslonglostjack

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:38 - Dec 17 by Darran

Completely bloody bonkers. They're either financial sharks with a plan or so twp it doesn't bear thinking about.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:20 - Dec 17 with 1007 viewsFlashberryjack

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:11 - Dec 17 by morningstar

I'd rather we spent the money on Barry fvckin Chuckles! Somethings not right about that signing, it fvckin smells to high heaven.

Something not right ? you can bet your life on it, as I've said before, smoke and mirrors accounting mate, some people were born to do it.

And as far as some here claiming the Americans can't take the parachute payments and run. you just watch them do just that.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:36 - Dec 17 with 913 viewstomdickharry

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 18:47 - Dec 17 by perchrockjack

I was asking this two years ago and was told by the luminaries on here itvwascpointed or better training facilities and academy.

So that was me told.

Frankly, our situation is criminal, possibly literally.

Questions? More like an investigation.

Summat really wrong with us

Oh and feck off Bob

The answer to the question "Where has the Money Gone" is easy it lies within the audited accounts of the company.
Yes, there were people who were pointing at the red flags that were flying in various end of year accounts,these flags were obviously not understood by the people in the corridors of power at our club and their potential to unstable the business.Never ignore the iceberg on the horizon.
WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:54 - Dec 17 with 814 viewswaynekerr55

WHERE HAS THE MONEY GONE!!!!!!!!!!!! on 19:36 - Dec 17 by tomdickharry

The answer to the question "Where has the Money Gone" is easy it lies within the audited accounts of the company.
Yes, there were people who were pointing at the red flags that were flying in various end of year accounts,these flags were obviously not understood by the people in the corridors of power at our club and their potential to unstable the business.Never ignore the iceberg on the horizon.

Yes, football in essence is a black hole when it comes to money. Southampton have a sound business plan but also have huge infrastructure and billionaire backers.

This is where we went wrong. The previous owners obviously let things get out of hand by believing they knew it all (yes Huw, that's aimed at you) and a couple of bad transfer windows leave us where we are.

This is why I don't get why they didn't just fess up and get out of town.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024